Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number

About NoLo Weddings + Events

NoLo Weddings + Events is a creative wedding planning company in Baltimore, Maryland. Nora and Lorinda, best friends since age six, established NoLo Weddings + Events in 2008, and have since worked with engaged couples on planning their dream day. As lifelong Baltimore residents, Nora and Lorinda know the ins and outs of the area’s wedding scene and vendors. The wedding industry can be a confusing and overwhelming place for couples, with hundreds of vendors to choose from, thousands of details to think about and millions of Pinterest pins to sort through. NoLo Weddings + Events works with couples to simplify and enjoy the wedding planning process.

NoLo Weddings + Events offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. In addition, they offer an online planning experience that provides the help of a planner at a reasonable cost. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Vendor contract review
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Payment and gratuity distribution
  • Access via email and phone
  • Timelines
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • To-do lists

wanddwedding 1232
wanddwedding 1240

67 Reviews for NoLo Weddings + Events

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing! Nora was a god-send!

I want to start off by saying, hiring Nora was the best decision we made in our whole wedding planning process! She was fantastic! Very attentive, receptive to all of our crazy ideas & super patient with my extreme type A personality! She was on top of all the communications with our vendors - the last 2 months, we didn't need to do anymore coordinating with our vendors, she took care of everything, and it was so helpful! One of the most important thing to us on our wedding was staying on time, and making sure everything happened when they were supposed to - Nora nailed it! We stayed on time throughout the ENTIRE day, which is rare for a wedding! She also was the boutonniere wizard - one of our groomsmen knocked his off and basically lost all the pedals & Nora somehow rigged it up and made it look normal again-- also, the Father of the Bride's boutonniere just fell apart right before walking down the aisle, and she had one right on hand, pinned it up and we were off like nothing happened! She was just great- she was everywhere you needed her to be, without asking her to be! Not only was she great at her job, she was a pleasure to work work! 10/10 would recommend to anyone planning a wedding!

Carly · Married on 09/29/2018

Exactly what we needed!

We worked with Lorinda at NoLo Wedding +Events and utilized their 3-month-out package. Lorinda was great. We hired her after we picked majority of our vendors, but we were planning from across the country and wanted a planner to assist with logistical details. Lorinda was exactly what we needed-- attentive, helpful, and very professional. We didn't worry about a thing day of, and had so much fun at the reception because Lorinda kept to the timeline and led us where we needed to be without being pushy. Having Lorinda really took the additional planning stress off of my husband and I, because weddings can be stressful enough! I would definitely recommend Lorinda and NoLo to other couples needing a bit of assistance.

• Katie & EJ

Katie & EJ · Married on 08/18/2018

Nora is an amazing day of wedding coordinator! I have worked with her as both a bride and a bridesmaid. Each time her calm nature and professional attitude made the day go smoothly.

I first met Nora in 2016, when my sister hired her to help plan her wedding. All day Nora was everywhere, solving the minor problems that are unavoidable and answering the questions that other vendors had about set up, decorations, etc. Because of that experience, when my fiance and I got engaged, Nora was the first person we hired to help us plan our big day. This time around I realized how much more she did to help each of her brides. We spoke over the phone several times throughout the planning process and she was always quick with advice, but never made me feel pressure to do things a certain way. As most people in my situation, I had never planned a wedding before and there is A LOT that no one tells you. Nora was the one that made sure each detail was attended to and the big day would be exactly what my fiance and I wanted. Nothing was overlooked thanks to Nora and our wonderful team of vendors. I walked down the aisle that day knowing everything was taken care of and I could focus on my husband and the family and friends who were there to celebrate with us.

Bottom line...Nora was a gem to have throughout the whole process and I would recommend her to any and all of my friends planning a wedding :)

NoLo Weddings + Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Abidoodle Productions
    Abidoodle Productions Wedding Videographers

I was so fortunate to work with NoLo Weddings & Events last year. Nora was hired as the day-of wedding coordinator, and things could not have been more beautiful! She was calm and collected, and executed everything beautifully. It was such a pleasure to see their incredible work, and they come highly recommended!

• Dance Masters Entertainment
    Dance Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

Theses two ladies will give you the perfect wedding with out the stress. They are great!!!!!

• LoveTag Design
    LoveTag Design Wedding Invitations

The girls at NoLo Weddings and Events are truly amazing to work with. I was a designer for one of their recent client's weddings. NoLo was extremely organized, friendly, and very much so, detail oriented. I look forward to working with them for future weddings and events.

• Baltimore Baltimore, Maryland, 21298 See on map
    4104409287 (Other Phone Number)