Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number

About NoLo Weddings + Events

NoLo Weddings + Events is a creative wedding planning company in Baltimore, Maryland. Nora and Lorinda, best friends since age six, established NoLo Weddings + Events in 2008, and have since worked with engaged couples on planning their dream day. As lifelong Baltimore residents, Nora and Lorinda know the ins and outs of the area’s wedding scene and vendors. The wedding industry can be a confusing and overwhelming place for couples, with hundreds of vendors to choose from, thousands of details to think about and millions of Pinterest pins to sort through. NoLo Weddings + Events works with couples to simplify and enjoy the wedding planning process.

NoLo Weddings + Events offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. In addition, they offer an online planning experience that provides the help of a planner at a reasonable cost. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Vendor contract review
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Payment and gratuity distribution
  • Access via email and phone
  • Timelines
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • To-do lists

wanddwedding 1240
7076790c5c4050cb 1482158104980 belmontmansionweddingslivingradiantphotographykr

69 Reviews for NoLo Weddings + Events

Kathi Strasser · Married on 06/15/2019

Nora from NoLo is the best!

Do yourself a big favor and contract Nora from NoLo Weddings & Events to work with you. We were on the fence as to whether we wanted to spend the $s needed for a day-of wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. Then we spoke with Nora. Before we even met her face to face, her personality came through clear on the phone. Turns out, one of the best decisions we made was to hire her. My daughter lives in the Seattle, WA area but was getting married in MD. Although Nora was our day-of planner, she jumped into action way before that. She gave us valuable guidance on different aspects of the plan, toured the venue, made contact with all vendors, reviewed our contracts and assisted us with our minute by minute timeline. She did all of this while pregnant and then just post delivery. She never missed a beat. Her manner and demeanor is very professional yet so friendly and approachable. My daughter felt very comfortable contacting her to bounce any question off of her. I personally found her to be very calming. Possibly the best value came on the actual day of the wedding. After attending the rehearsal, the bridal party and our family members were able to put a face with the name. If they needed anything, Nora was their contact. She arrived early for the ceremony and the reception and was the connection between all vendors and activities. She took care of every little detail that we had no idea how we would accomplish. She picked up, unloaded, set up, re-packed, assisted, directed, etc. Her presence allowed everyone to have a wonderful time without having to worry about how any of the multitudes of details and chores would be taken care of. She did it all with a smile and the grace of a true professional. We couldn't have been happier with the service she provided.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

So Worth It!

My husband and I were really on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, but I am so incredibly thankful that we did! We hired Nora for day-of coordination and she was simply amazing! I realized that I didn't want to be worrying about details the day of my wedding, and once I knew Nora was there with us, there was nothing to worry about! She had things 100% under control and I knew that I could trust her to make the ceremony space and ballroom meet my vision and keep the day running smoothly. She had some challenges our wedding day but she handled them without us even knowing until the following day. Looking back I cannot even imagine what this day would have been like without her! Both of these ladies are truly easy to work with, kind, fun extremely knowledgeable and professional.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing! Nora was a god-send!

I want to start off by saying, hiring Nora was the best decision we made in our whole wedding planning process! She was fantastic! Very attentive, receptive to all of our crazy ideas & super patient with my extreme type A personality! She was on top of all the communications with our vendors - the last 2 months, we didn't need to do anymore coordinating with our vendors, she took care of everything, and it was so helpful! One of the most important thing to us on our wedding was staying on time, and making sure everything happened when they were supposed to - Nora nailed it! We stayed on time throughout the ENTIRE day, which is rare for a wedding! She also was the boutonniere wizard - one of our groomsmen knocked his off and basically lost all the pedals & Nora somehow rigged it up and made it look normal again-- also, the Father of the Bride's boutonniere just fell apart right before walking down the aisle, and she had one right on hand, pinned it up and we were off like nothing happened! She was just great- she was everywhere you needed her to be, without asking her to be! Not only was she great at her job, she was a pleasure to work work! 10/10 would recommend to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2018

NoLo Weddings + Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Abidoodle Productions
    Abidoodle Productions Wedding Videographers

I was so fortunate to work with NoLo Weddings & Events last year. Nora was hired as the day-of wedding coordinator, and things could not have been more beautiful! She was calm and collected, and executed everything beautifully. It was such a pleasure to see their incredible work, and they come highly recommended!

• Dance Masters Entertainment
    Dance Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

Theses two ladies will give you the perfect wedding with out the stress. They are great!!!!!

• LoveTag Design
    LoveTag Design Wedding Invitations

The girls at NoLo Weddings and Events are truly amazing to work with. I was a designer for one of their recent client's weddings. NoLo was extremely organized, friendly, and very much so, detail oriented. I look forward to working with them for future weddings and events.

• Baltimore Baltimore, Maryland, 21298 See on map
    4104409287 (Other Phone Number)