HannahLane Photography

Folly Rd., Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About HannahLane Photography

I’m Hannah, a wedding and lifestyle photographer in love with my sweet husband, Daniel, our brand new baby boy, and the two coastal towns I live in - Annapolis and Charleston. The cozy, southern architecture combined with the lively and cordial charm of these beachy towns are the perfect environment for documenting the lives and adventures of the couples and families I work with.

Follow HannahLane Photography on

HannahLane Photography 5
HannahLane Photography 6
HannahLane Photography 7

Timothy · Married on 08/25/2018

Deciding on a wedding photographer can be a little easier than finding some of your other vendors, because the end product is so easily viewable. It goes without saying, but please check out Hannah’s gallery; her photography is absolutely incredible, and we chose her because we loved the all-natural look and beautiful angles of her photos. We wanted to add to what is already obvious if you see her portfolio. Hannah is one of the nicest and most caring people you’ll ever meet. From our initial conversations with her on the phone, through the final picture she took on our wedding day, she was an absolute a delight to work with. She takes genuine interest in getting to know the couple, their story, and telling that story through pictures. We hired Hannah for our engagement shoot first, and we were so impressed at her ability to capture the right lighting, coach us on flattering poses, and center us in beautiful settings and scenery. Hannah didn’t disappoint again on our wedding day. Her experience and professionalism were self-evident, as she efficiently captured numerous permutations for our large family and bridal party, finding beautiful backdrops throughout our venue. Our photo shoots went very smoothly, and we had plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day, which Hannah also captured beautifully. On top of it all, Hannah was very quick in getting our photos back, which was a great bonus. She has a true talent. If you’re going to spend money on your wedding, this is the place to do it. Hannah will capture priceless memories of your special day that you will want to relive again and again, and show all over your house. We couldn’t be happier with our photos; we will cherish them forever. Thank you so much, Hannah!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    HannahLane Photography 14
    HannahLane Photography 15
    HannahLane Photography 16

HannahLane Photography's reply:

Tim, thank you so so much!! I loved photographing your and Rachel's gorgeous Charleston wedding and you two are the sweetest. It was so wonderful getting to know you both over your engagement season and I know married life is already off to an amazing start! <3 Can't wait to see you both again!
  • User6425807 · 1+ year ago

My husband and I took selecting our photographer as the single most important task for our wedding. We wanted something soft and natural and a bit whimsical without being too edited. I went through so many profiles that were close, but not just right, until I stumbled across Hannah's Instagram page. I'm not even sure how I found it, but I immediately sent it to my then-fiancé and said, "this is her, she's perfect." We chatted a ton via email and had a few video chats to really make us feel comfortable. We signed without a doubt in our minds that she was the perfect fit for us!

A few months later, we had our engagement shoot scheduled. It almost got rained out, but Hannah was so great at communicating and giving her professional opinion on what to do based on the weather. When we did take the photos, she was great! She made both me and my fiancé feel so comfortable when we had never had our photos taken professionally before. The photos are stunning and we both walked away talking about how much fun we had.

Then the wedding came a few months later and Hannah again went above and beyond! She was so helpful and responsive in putting together our timeline and working with us for the shots we wanted. She was my go to for questions and always had answers! On the day of, she arrive on time and ready to rock and roll. She was so friendly and really a great personality and talent to hang out with on our day - getting beautiful pictures was a perk! She captured every moment we wanted and was willing to do whatever it would take to get us picture perfect shots! After the wedding, our guests were even raving about how sweet and unobtrusive and fun she was!

We just got our wedding pictures back and words cannot do them justice. They are so stunning and so amazing that we can't pick out even our top 10! I cannot recommend Hannah enough. Signing with her was one of the best decisions we made and there was absolutely nothing I would change. THANK YOU HANNAH!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/19/2017

Hannah was a god send! She went above and beyond for us and acted as so much more than our photographer! She was so extremely helpful on the day of our wedding (even when it started pouring during our first dance--OUTSIDE). I don't know what I would have done without her! Everyone called her the "MVP" of our wedding and our photos were absolutely beautiful. She captured so many beautiful moments and I could not be more pleased with the outcome of all of our photos. I would recommend her to every single bride out there!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Award

HannahLane Photography Pricing

HannahLane Photography Price Rates

HannahLane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• NoLo Weddings + Events
    NoLo Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Hannah is hands down one of the best photographers that you could possibly ask to work with. Her attention to detail, caring personality and fun and unique shots make her a gem in the industry. Take one look at her portfolio and you can tell how much her clients love being on the other side of her lens. I would recommend HannahLane to any bride in a heartbeat!

• Folly Rd. Charleston, 29412 See on map