HannahLane Photography

Charleston, SC View map
$5,900 Most Popular Price

$5,900 Most Popular Price

I’m Hannah, a wedding and lifestyle photographer in love with my sweet husband, Daniel, our brand new baby boy, and the two coastal towns I live in - Annapolis and Charleston. The cozy, southern architecture combined with the lively and cordial charm of these beachy towns are the perfect environment for documenting the lives and adventures of the couples and families I work with.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5900.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Brooke
    Brooke P. Married on 11/21/2020

The absolute best

Hannah was THE PERFECT wedding photographer throughout all stages of our planning process leading up to our wedding day. She was a complete professional, traveling all the way to Delaware for our engagement shoot, helping us create our wedding timeline and ensure everything was organized, but also easygoing and FUN to spend our day with! Even the groomsmen loved Hannah :) Hannah takes a genuine interest in getting to know the couple, their story, and telling their story through her photos. She has a unique ability to connect with you so that you feel at ease, which creates for even more natural and candid photos! She has a true talent and if you're going to spend money on a wedding photographer, this is the place to do it. She also made it fun to be a bride in the midst of a long, stressful engagement (made even more stressful due to COVID), and she put my mind at ease when it came to the photos. Hannah sent a link to our "sneak peek" highlight photos on our one-week anniversary and got our full photo collection back to us on our one-month anniversary. We could not be happier with every single photo. Our family and friends can't stop talking about how amazing Hannah was. I will absolutely recommend Hannah to any bride or groom! Thank you Hannah!!

HannahLane Photography's reply:

Brooke, thank you so very much for your kind words! Your and Charlie's wedding was absolutely perfect despite all you had to go through with COVID and I'm so glad I was able to help in any way throughout the process!
    Helen B. Married on 05/03/2020

Annapolis engagement shoot

Hannah was so fun and laid back! She made the whole experience a fun time for both of us!! The photos are beautiful as well, I couldn’t be happier with the day!

Helen,

Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was wonderful meeting and photographing you and Jon and I wish you both the best! Congratulations again!
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 07/20/2019

The absolute best

Hannah was the perfect wedding photographer throughout all stages of our planning process leading up to our wedding day. She was a complete professional and very informative and helpful, but also easygoing and fun to spend our day with! She also made it fun to be a bride in the midst of a long, stressful engagement, and she put my mind at ease when it came to the photos. Hannah sent a link to our "sneak peek" highlight photos the NEXT MORNING after a late night at our reception, making our first full day of marriage that much more special. She also got our full photo collection back to us quickly, and we couldn't be more pleased with the results. Our family and friends can't stop talking about how amazing Hannah was. I will absolutely recommend Hannah, as well as her colleague and friend Kim from Bosha Videography, to any bride or groom!

HannahLane Photography's reply:

Bri, you guys were absolutely AMAZING and it was my honor and pleasure to document this special season for your both. Hope to see you both very soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

HannahLane Photography Price Rates

NoLo Weddings + Events NoLo Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

Hannah is hands down one of the best photographers that you could possibly ask to work with. Her attention to detail, caring personality and fun and unique shots make her a gem in the industry. Take one look at her portfolio and you can tell how much her clients love being on the other side of her lens. I would recommend HannahLane to any bride in a heartbeat!

Folly Rd. Charleston, 29412
Location of (HannahLane Photography)
1440 Battalion Dr Charleston, SC, 29412 See on map

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding