5 Bentana Court, Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for 41st Flower Design Studio

1 User photo

41st Flower Design Studio 1

Lily · Married on 10/28/2017

Colleen was amazing to work with and really took my Pinterest board of photos and brought them to life. She blew me away with the bouquets when they were delivered to the hotel. She was flexible with delivery and even brought candles to light throughout the ceremony for us. She added in free floral additions to the cake and gave it an elegant touch. Colleen really pulled through with how amazing our flowers were and made our day extra beautiful!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Brystle

Brystle · Married on 09/23/2017

Colleen was wonderful to work with! She took to the time to come to the are near where I lived to meet me to discuss my floral wants and needs. She took my picture inspirations and brought them to life! I was blown away when I saw the bouquets for me and my bridesmaids! She also did my floral centerpieces, which came out just as nice. Colleen is willing to work with you to make sure you get what you want but still stay in budget. She also didn't appear to be annoyed working with an indecisive bride like myself who changed my mind a million times haha. I would definitely recommend 41st Flowers!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    41st Flower Design Studio 2

Nora · Married on 10/17/2015

Hiring Colleen was one of the best decisions that my fiancé and I made when planning our wedding! We were able to show and describe our wedding vision for flowers and she definitely delivered! On our wedding day I was so WOW-ed by the incredible work Colleen delivered. I would literally just stare at my bouquet because it was so beautiful! If you are looking for an awesome florist you need to call Colleen! You will not be sorry!

Sent on 11/02/2015

41st Flower Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Rose Gold Events & Styling
    Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

Colleen of 41st Flower Design is wonderful! She is professional and talented and I love recommending her to my clients! She is also a delight to work with!

• 5 Bentana Court Rockville, 20850 See on map