Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts

Weddings By Wilhide's
Wilhide’s Unique Flowers & Gifts proudly serves the Howard County and the Baltimore Metro area. We are family owned and operated, and are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

The Wilhide family has been in business for over 70 years, with the 3rd and 4th generations working here on a daily basis. We stand behind all of our work. The process of selecting a florist can be overwhelming and we want to make it as easy and painless as possible.

Let Wilhide’s Unique Flowers & Gifts be your first choice for flowers.

Here at Wilhide’s our expert staff would like to help you create an unforgettable Wedding Day for you, your husband/bride-to-be and all your guests.

We would like to sit down and help you plan your day out. Please contact us directly at 410-465-3434 or akreh@wilhides.com to set up an appointment with our Wedding Coordinator, Ashley Kreh.

When you come in and meet with our Wedding Consultant, please bring in color samples of your attendant’s dresses. Also, please bring in any pictures or ideas that you would like to include on you special day.

Only at Wilhide’s will you find an award winning combination of superior customer service combined with premium product quality that’s back with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

All of our weddings are customized and designed for you and your style. We do not offer any ‘package’ weddings, where you just pick out the color and we design the rest. This is your special day and should reflect you and your fiancé. We work within any budget. We first come up with exactly what you are looking for and can morph it in to almost any budget, as needed. We have delivered all across Maryland and even into the District of Columbia.

No idea what you are looking for? Just look at some of the pieces we have done in the past. There is almost no limit to what can be done, just what Mother Nature as limited us to. We are always looking for new things that have not been done and ways to make your day unique and not ‘cookie cutter’, as our name says. We have an excellent design staff that has years of experience with us and behind them.

No matter where you are located, we can help you plan your special day. We have worked with couples from overseas and across the country getting married in the Maryland and DC areas.

If you have any questions, please contact us by email at akreh@wilhides.com or by phone at 410-465-3434 or 1-800-767-4533.

Find us on Facebook, Twitter & Flickr!!!
facebook.com/wilhides & @WilhidesFlowers

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Delivery (1)

They were easy to work with and had great suggestions. I went in saying I wanted a bridal bouquet that wasn't all white and they worked it out! They delivered to our venue on time. The bouquets were beautifully arranged and they stayed together all night without the ribbon pulling apart.

Photo of Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts in Ellicott City, MD
Photo of Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts in Ellicott City, MD
Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery
4.2

I order the flowers for my wedding bouquet and wedding party from Wilhides. The flowers were beautiful but there were a few challenges with responsiveness. Overall the flowers were beautiful and I was very happy!

Profile Picture Kristen , 8/9/15, 7 Reviews
1.4

My family has been using Wilhides for as long as I can remember. Of course this made it the go to place when I was planning my wedding. For our consultation we discussed our flower choices and colors. My wedding colors were light blue and orange and had provided them with color swatches at our meeting. Once the contract was signed I neqver heard from them about any changes or problems. On my wedding day the flowers were scheduled to arrive at the venue at 5pm. When they arrived I was shocked. I thought we had the wrong flowers. The orange roses we talked about (2 bouquets and 8 boutineers) were all red! I was so upset. The small boutineer we had ordered for our son was the perfect color orange, but every other one was red. I never got a phone call or email saying the color would be an issue. If I had known this would happen I would have chosen white. The flowers looked so out of place with all of the orange. I was so excited to have my flowers preserved, but now they just make me sad. All I would have asked for is some forewarning instead of this surprise on my wedding day. I do not plan to use Wilhides again, and hope they issue us a significant refund since we did not get what we ordered.

Profile Picture User3637761, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1248882896447 wilhideslogocolor

Free Throw Bouquet

Redeem In-Store
Recieve a Free Throw Bouquet when you mention that you found us on WeddingWire and this Promotion!!
#WW9dd9a563e5dae2cd

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I have done several weddings with Wilhide's. There arrangements are absolutely gorgeous and fresh. I will recommend them to any bride.

The most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen. True professionals at their craft!

I recommend the services of Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

Wilhide's has always been a staple in the wedding industry for their floral designs. We have worked with them on many, many occasions, and always love their beautiful work! Jordan Ferger www.sugarbakerscakes.com

151 PROS I KNOW

Events

3956 Cooks Lane, Ellicott City, MD 21043   See On Map
410-465-3434 (phone) 410-461-3912 (fax)
Monday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We are closed on Sundays.