Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts Reviews

45 Reviews for Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts

Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts 1
Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts 2

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2013

I worked with Jen at Wilhides and she was absolutely amazing. Not only did she listen to my wants, she made sure I got the look I wanted in my price range!
    Our wedding was put together in a month due to family illness, Jen took my inspiration pictures I sent in an email and created bouquets, emailed me pictures and made changes all through email before we had even signed a contract with her!! I was able to meet with her one Saturday and she exceeded my expectations once again! The day of the wedding I was blown away at the beauty of my flowers. I couldn't have asked for a better experience

Sent on 12/13/2013

Mylu · Married on 07/06/2013

We were very happy with Wilhide's as they were able to provided the quality service we envisioned for our wedding reception day. All the color coordination of the flowers, centerpieces, etc. went very well together as well as the brides' dresses. We worked with Robin and she was very flexible and accommodating to our requests. We would definitely recommend Wilhide's!

Sent on 07/19/2013
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/14/2013

Wilhide's did an excellent job with our flowers! The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. There was a bit of a lapse in communication when the person we originally met with stopped working for a bit, but Robin touched base with me and made sure everything was set for our wedding day! We were very pleased!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Robin · Married on 10/15/2011

What a pleasure! Ashley created the vision that we had in mind perfectly. They were very honest, cost effective and treated us as if we were the only clients they had. I would highly recommend them. Totally stress-free procedure!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Debra · Married on 10/15/2011

With just a month to plan for my daughter's wedding, WILHIDE Florist and Wedding Planner Ms. Ashley was wonderful accommodating us. The flowers were delivered on time at the wedding venue and were absolutely beautiful. THANK YOU WILHIDE's for making the day special! Sincerely, Jessica Jones Martin and Debra Jones

Sent on 10/23/2011

Nic · Married on 10/31/2010

I've used Wilhide's regularly for flower deliveries and used them for the wedding as well. They were so friendly, problem solving and helpful. We would have loved them to make our arrangments, but we needed to save costs.

Wilhide's knew we were on a budget, just having finished another wedding in another country, so they offered that we could come by and take the stock of flowers after 4pm on the day prior to the wedding in order to save costs. They would promise a certain min amount of whatever type we wanted, and if there were more, we could choose to purchase them, and they only sold us the best looking flowers, picking out any dulled or browned. We chose certain colours and a minimum number and we received a discount which kept us in budget.

The flowers were beautiful, fit their vases perfectly once they were cut at the florists and I couldn't have asked for a better service.

Sent on 08/01/2013

melissa · Married on 09/24/2010

The flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Beverley · Married on 07/24/2010

Wilhides was good to work with; delivery was on time and floral arrangements were fresh and beautiful.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Linda · Married on 06/26/2010

I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Wilhide's. Ashley was very helpful in suggesting flowers when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted in my bouquet or for my bridesmaid's bouquets. She always responded quickly when I had a question and the changes I made to my order were updated in a timely fashion. I had them deliver the flowers to my parent's house the day of the wedding and they arrived right on time, in excellent condition and exactly what I had ordered! My dealings with Wilhide's were both worry and stress free!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Susan · Married on 06/25/2010

Kerry was wonderful to work with and was so helpful. The flowers looked amazing at the wedding. It was wonderful working with you.

Thank you. Sue and Anita

Simple is wonderful and you do not have to spend a fortune.

Sent on 06/28/2010

Denise · Married on 06/12/2010

We could not ask for better service and patience through Wilhide's. Ashley and Karen were creative and open to a lot of ideas. They were also happy to guide us along the way with their wisdom. The flowers for the wedding were stunning and looked great against the wedding party. The reception flowers and candles came out even more beautiful then we expected givng us the soft, elegant, European, romantic look we were hoping for. Guests gave us a lot of positive comments on all of the floral arrangements.
    We would highly reccommend them.

Sent on 06/18/2010

Laura · Married on 04/17/2010

The flowers were gorgeous and heldup for my wedding the next morning. I was extremely pleased by their flowers and professionalism during all of my communications.

Sent on 04/26/2010

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2010

The consultation was simple, easy, and quick. They had lots of pictures in case we needed ideas. Ashley was professional and helpful--and she was able to adjust the order easily whenever I changed my mind. The flowers were absolutely beautiful--even better than I could have pictured. We had a great experience and highly recommend Wilhide's.

Sent on 04/07/2010
  • The Point Of It All

Daneen · Married on 02/27/2010

Where do I begin?! My husband & I were out of town Bride & Groom (Charlotte, NC), so we had to solely rely on other people's reviews for our vendors. Wilhide's did a fantastic job! Ashley, was very professional and prompt when dealing with us. I sent her photos of a bouquet that I seen as well as a photo of the flower centerpieces I wanted to use for the wedding. Can I just say I don't know which was the prettiest?! My bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement I had ever seen, well, until I saw the centerpieces (smile)!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! Mr. & Mrs. J.P. Cuthbertson

Sent on 03/02/2010

BEVERLY · Married on 09/27/2009

WE FOUND MS. KREH TO BE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND ALWAYS ATTENTIVE TO THE THE BRIDE AND GROOM'S WISHES.......I WAS VER IMPRESSED THAT SHE WAS NOT IN ANY WAY DRIVEN BY PRICE, BUT RATHER BY PLEASING THE CUSTOMER.....IN TODAYS WORLD I FIND THAT VERY REFRESHING......THE FLOWERS WERE VERY FRESH AND BEAUTIFUL.....THE RED OF THE ROSES WERE SO STUNNING AGAINST THE BRIDE'S DRESS....IT WAS BREATHTAKING.......WILHIDES HAS A REAL GEM IN ASHLEY KREH.......WE WOULDN'T HESITATE TO USE THEM AGAIN AND I HAVE......MANY TIMES.....WARMLY, BEVERLY BERRY......

Sent on 11/20/2009

Lucy · Married on 09/19/2009

When my daughter set a wedding date, I contacted Wilhide's Flowers to set up an appointment. We met with Karen Wilhide Kreh and her daughter; They spent a lot of time with us discussing what my daughter had in mind. Karen not only had very creative ideas but made what we had chosen even better. She submitted a competitive proposal within a day or two.The wedding day arrived and we were totally thrilled: the flower arrangements were even more beautiful than we had imagined. The pale blue hydrangeas,Cream mini calla lilies and vendela roses were stunning. We got so many compliments from guests. I highly recommend Wilhides. Thanks Karen & Ashley! Chris & Lucy

Sent on 10/07/2009

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2009

Wilhide's provided beautiful flowers for my wedding party, including my bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquet's. I would use them all over again, given the opportunity.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts's reply:

It was so nice to work with you! I loved the color combos and flower choices. They were amazing!

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2009

I loved them, they were very nice and accomidating, I came to them very short notice and they were wonderful. My flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 09/25/2009

Joanna · Married on 08/22/2009

Ashley Kreh, the wedding coordinator was fantastic to work with. The quality of the bridal party flowers were magnificent and just stunning and far exceeded my expectations. Wilhide's was able to work within our budget which was a big plus for us.

For future brides, I would request to have the ceremony set-up done by one of the designers. The person who delivered our flowers didn't have any idea what to do with the flowers or how to decorate the pergola -- fortunately we had a decorator in the family who was able to provide some last minute help.

Besides that little mishap, Ashely was just wonderful to work with. She was easily accessible and always responded quickly to whatever we needed. I was so pleased with what Wilhide's did with our wedding flowers. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts's reply:

It was a pleasure working with Joanna. The wedding flowers turned out amazing.

Carole · Married on 08/22/2009

Their wedding coordinator, Ashley Kreh, had wonderful ideas, and was very helpful. She is very knowledgeable about flowers and weddings. I especially appreciated the options she provided for center pieces. The bride's bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you. (Mother of the bride).

Sent on 08/30/2009

Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Carole was amazing to work with. She is the Mother of Joanna.

Kristen · Married on 10/03/2008

Very beautiful flowers. My bridesmaid dresses were burgandy which was very hard to find a good match for boquets. I am an idiot when it comes to flowers and had no idea what I wanted to do. Once the looked at my sample fabric and we discussed the layout they took fresh flowers and showed me an idea of what they thought would look good. Everything turned out amazing. I couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 08/05/2009

Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful wedding pictures from your Photographer.

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2008

I ordered bouquets of white roses w/seashells in the center. They came out gorgeous! I received so many compliments on my bouquet. The only gripe I have and it is sooooooo minor is that the guys' boutineers were supposed to be wrapped w/teal wire and were wrapped with silver but again SO MINOR. The important thing was that all the flowers looked amazing. I would definitely recommend Wilhides

Sent on 08/06/2009

Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Melissa bouquet came out amazing with the seashells.

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2010

Everything turned out beautifully. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Chuck · Married on 08/21/2010

Wilhide's was great to work with. They were very flexible, accomodating our order without any issues.

Sent on 08/28/2010

Kristen · Married on 09/12/2009

Wilhide's provided exceptional flowers and service! Our wedding coordinator and the wedding venue staff said they were blown away with the centerpieces and quality of work that Wilhide's provided for our wedding ceremony and reception. They commented on how they see wedding flowers and decor nearly every weekend but when they walked into the reception tent they knew that it was a top notch florist that had worked on our wedding. Charyl was extremely helpful and willing to do whatever was needed to make us happy. She went out of her way to make us feel wonderful about using Wilhide's. We are so happy we chose Wilhide's for our flowers!

Sent on 09/15/2009

Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a blast making your day amazing!!