About Adler Entertainment

Maryland's Most Respected Disc Jockey Service

In your quest for the perfect wedding vendors, finding the entertainment that’s right for you is one of the most important decisions you’ll make.

Adler Entertainment has been providing exceptional disc jockey entertainment and accomodating customer service in the MD / DC/ VA area for over 20 years. As a small disc jockey service, we are dedicated to making your reception unique and memorable.  Select the music you want played at your reception..and you’ll hear it!  Are you looking for an atmosphere of elegance and sophistication, high-energy excitement or somewhere in-between?  It’s your day. The entertainment will be tailored to your preferences!

In addition, we will serve as your emcee, announcing your reception’s formalities with class and style (nothing cheesy ever!)  Your reception will run smoothly and seamlessly from start to finish.  That’s because we are also your reception coordinators, working together as a team with your venue. caterer, photographer, videographer and you. You can relax and enjoy your friends, family and party.  Music can also be provided for your wedding ceremony. You can have “peace of mind” because we use only top-of-the-line professional equipment and bring backup equipment to your reception. If you’d like, you can also speak with or meet your DJ before signing an agreement.

Please click here for an instant quote and for more information on how you can have the perfect wedding!  Thank you for your time.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (7)
Do-Not-Play List (7)
MC (7)
Sound/PA System (7)

Larry is organized, service oriented and always smiling, we could easily see he truly loves what he does. He handled all request, specially edited a song for me, and never hesitated to ask for clarification. His wife is a bonus! She was also a pleasure to work with, helping groomsmen and groom with boutonnieres and tracking them down in case they wandered, and keeping everything on schedule. We are thankful for everything they did for us, and each time we hear those songs we will be reminded of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I wasn't convinced about having a DJ because my husband and I wanted to go cheap and were convinced that we could make our own playlist and just play it off a phone or something and boy....I'm so glad my mother-in-law convinced us otherwise and we found Larry. He was beyond helpful and professional, asked great questions we hadn't even thought of to make sure our entire wedding was coordinated. I feel like we got an extra bonus too because his wife came along with him, which I think some people didn't appreciate and felt like she was stepping on toes BUT I appreciated and so did my husband. She made sure I walked on time, gathered people when I asked and basically made sure everything was coordinated to the music and ran smoothly. Everyone had a great time, the music was wonderful and I'm so glad we chose Larry.

Profile Picture kirsten, 9/23/17, 1 Review

Disco Ball
Photobooth
11 AWARDS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Larry Adler of Adler Entertainment is highly professional, well organized and always prepared for the event. He engages the crowd and brings the energy to the dance floor. I have worked with him for over 20 years and he makes each event personal, fun and perfect. Highly recommend. Jan Schub You're Invited by Jan Columbia, Maryland

I have been in the entertainment business for over 20 years, and have come across very few Disc Jockeys with the knowledge and professionalism as Larry Adler and Cammie Adler. Larry is a past President and founding member of the Baltimore Area Disc Jockey Association.They are both exceptional in their field. It is truly a pleasure to work with these two wonderful individuals. They handle all activities from planning to execution of event. They work very well with all venders, while demanding exceptional service as well. They are very punctual, as well as professional. You can not go wrong with services from Adler Entertainment.

Adler Entertainment is a great company to hire for your next special event. Larry and his team will work with you to create a truly memorable event while making sure to include the important details that you want on your special day!

Fun, professional and friendly service

57 PROS I KNOW