93 Reviews for Adler Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (7)
MC (7)
Sound/PA System (7)
93 Adler Entertainment Reviews

Larry is organized, service oriented and always smiling, we could easily see he truly loves what he does. He handled all request, specially edited a song for me, and never hesitated to ask for clarification. His wife is a bonus! She was also a pleasure to work with, helping groomsmen and groom with boutonnieres and tracking them down in case they wandered, and keeping everything on schedule. We are thankful for everything they did for us, and each time we hear those songs we will be reminded of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I wasn't convinced about having a DJ because my husband and I wanted to go cheap and were convinced that we could make our own playlist and just play it off a phone or something and boy....I'm so glad my mother-in-law convinced us otherwise and we found Larry. He was beyond helpful and professional, asked great questions we hadn't even thought of to make sure our entire wedding was coordinated. I feel like we got an extra bonus too because his wife came along with him, which I think some people didn't appreciate and felt like she was stepping on toes BUT I appreciated and so did my husband. She made sure I walked on time, gathered people when I asked and basically made sure everything was coordinated to the music and ran smoothly. Everyone had a great time, the music was wonderful and I'm so glad we chose Larry.

Profile Picture kirsten, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Larry was very friendly, accomodating, professional and flexible. He worked with us and helped us design a play list that was tailor made to our ceremony and reception and fit our style and audience.

Profile Picture Becky, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Larry made our wedding reception everything we could have wanted! From introductions, to helping to keep the pace with toasts, and getting our party started, he and his team were accommodating and on point! The entire process of creating our music lists and specific requests was simple and stress-free due to Larry's responsiveness, flexibility, and expertise.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Larry for our May 2017 wedding and I 100% recommend him. He had everyone at our reception dancing and having a good time. He is very good at reading the crowd and figuring out what will get everyone dancing. He was very professional and kept our wedding flowing and made sure everything happened when it was supposed to.

Profile Picture Abby, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I would absolutely highly recommend Larry Adler at Adler Entertainment for any event. He was the DJ at my sister's bat mitzvah, my family was extremely happy with his services, and fortunately I was able to book him again for my wedding. He was accessible by email and phone, even giving me his cell number. His company has clear online forms to fill out what is wanted (i.e. first dance song, procession music), but when we had trouble choosing or knowing what to do, he was happy to talk it through on the phone. Our wedding ceremony and reception music went perfectly, and Larry honored every request we made. He even added music that fit with the songs we had chosen. If you can book him, do!

Profile Picture Miriam, 5/7/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Larry was highly recommended by friends of ours who used them for their wedding and I am so glad we listened. He kept everyone dancing and was great at gauging the audience. I loved how easy and interactive the site he uses is to request songs and create a timeline.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adler Entertainment does an amazing job! I love how Larry confirmed with me the day before hand about all the of the music choices to make sure he got everything right. Definitely went above and beyond!!

Profile Picture User7034742, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I are so thankful for Larry Adler and Steve Smeltzer! Larrry saved the day after we had the worst experience with the first DJ service we booked, which was the preferred vendor recommended by our reception site and we ended up getting our money back because of the poor level of service and challenges we had with several individuals at the DJ service in the months leading up to the wedding ---this left us a very small window to book a new DJ!! I was so grateful that Larry understood all of the challenges and he was very empathetic to our situation, all while showing a high level of professionalism in his communications! Larry assured my husband and I that we would be able to establish a relationship with our DJ prior to the wedding and he made sure we connected with Steve before we signed a contract. Larry was also always responsive to any questions we asked and he was very accessible via phone or email, which made everything very easy. Steve was also very accessible and accommodating to any and all of our requests! We loved the online format to insert our wedding timeline and select our songs, the tool was very easy to use and allowed us to truly outline the music we wanted. We also had a very detailed conversation with Steve the week of the wedding to go over everything--- this was awesome and made me feel so comfortable about such an important part of the reception, peace of mind going into a very busy week! The day of the wedding everything ran very smoothly, the dance floor was always packed and all of the names were pronounced correctly and clearly! Awesome DJ and great service from Adler Entertainment, I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User4950987, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Larry was the best vendor at our wedding and we are so lucky to have had the weird circumstance that landed us with Larry. I found out about 2 months before our wedding that the DJ we had booked/ paid in full a year prior, had passed away. Something to note in booking vendors is that paypal and most banks won't let you dispute charges after 180 days has passed so we weren't able to get our money back. Larry being a part of the same DJ association did us a HUGE favor and agreed to step in for the DJ we had booked. The website he uses is great for planning out the timeline of the day and give him an idea for what songs you want to hear. He took what I had suggested, incorporated some of his own ideas and had people (of all ages) dancing the ENTIRE night. His wife joined him for the day to help out and she truly saved the day when nobody from the venue came to get me and my bridesmaids when it was time to walk down the aisle... We were supposed to start at 6pm and had a tight schedule to stick to based on how long I had each vendor reserved for. When it was 6:10 and nobody had come to get us, we wandered towards the ceremony and his wife directed us while speaking to Larry through a headset to cue the different music for the different parts of the wedding party. Hoping to keep everything on schedule I was tempted to run down the aisle but she had everything under control and none of the guests realized how delayed the ceremony might have been. Would definitely recommend Adler Entertainment for any event and hope to have an opportunity to work with him again in the future!

Profile Picture User6864370, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I would highly recommend Adler Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ. Larry and his wife Cammie were an amazing team for my wedding. Larry was able to meet all of my requests and was easy to communicate with. Cammie was a blessing I didn't realize I would need in helping with my day of preparations as the bride and lending a hand with my photographer as well. My husband and I were thoroughly impressed!

Profile Picture Jayna, 5/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Larry from Adler Entertainment, (and his wife) was fantastic to work with and incredibly accommodating. It rained the day of our wedding and he was very helpful to ensure that all of the audio equipment outside still worked. Larry was very flexible when we asked spur of the moment requests. His wife also attended and helped to ensure we will well attended too. I highly recommend Larry to any bride who is looking for an easy going, responsive and flexible DJ! Thank you SO much Larry! Mallory & Jeff.

Profile Picture Mallory, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My fiancé and I chose a DJ in June of last year for our wedding reception scheduled for November. Three weeks before our wedding, our DJ died suddenly. Because he was a member of the Baltimore Area Disc Jockey Association, the group stepped in immediately to make sure we could still have music on our special day. Larry Adler of Adler Entertainment agreed to take on our event. He was terrific. Larry arranged the songs we requested to go well with the activities planned. He was a great MC, taking us and our guests through the day. We are very grateful to Larry and the Association.

Profile Picture Karen, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Larry was great to work with from start to finish! The program he uses made making the timeline, music list, and other wedding specifics very easy. He was a great MC, stuck to the timeline yet was flexible when a change or two was needed, and kept the flow and party going. I would highly recommend Adler Entertainment and would 100% use him again for future events!

Profile Picture User5622467, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Larry was an amazing DJ for our weddding. He was very easy to communicate with and listened to any of our questions or requests. He played the songs we asked for as well as many other great selections during the reception. Larry kept everything moving and was great to work with!!! He is very friendly and professional!

Profile Picture User4390599, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Larry was an amazing DJ at our wedding. He played music we requested, he didn't play music that we requested he not play, and he played music that got everyone dancing. He kept everyone entertained and played a huge variety of songs (from older music to newer pop). Also, he responded very quickly to contact and was extremely helpful. His wife Cammie helped to run the wedding day and coordinated everything. She was awesome and on top of everything. They were a great time and the day went smoothly with zero bumps. I highly recommend using Larry (and his wife).

Profile Picture User5432038, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Larry was very helpful and did a great job getting all of the music that we requested into the celebration and also kept the music we didn't want out of the wedding. Larry is a lot of fun I would definitely use him again.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not say enough great things about Larry. He was the ABSOLUTE best! I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He made our wedding over the top! He kept the dance floor busy all night pleasing all ages! He responds to questions & concerns very quickly, and with his expertise the reception flowed perfectly! John and I wish we could give him more than 5 stars, one of my favorite vendors for sure! I really hope we have the opportunity to work together again in the future! Our biggest thanks to Larry for making our wedding a night to remember forever!

Profile Picture Kristy, 8/29/15, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Just got married a week ago and the reception was fantastic in no small part thanks to Larry. He was professional and a great entertainer. He was flexible and helped us sort out how we wanted the reception to go down. Awesome!

Profile Picture Ben, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry was the perfect DJ. His online planning tool made it very easy to map out the timeline of our wedding and to choose all the songs we wanted played at the reception. Larry brought a sound system for our ceremony as well. He was very flexible, allowing us to change some things at the last minute. Overall, Larry was excellent!

Profile Picture Becca, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My daughters wedding was outside and in the middle of the reception, a severe thunderstorm came up very suddenly. Because of this, there was a lot of not knowing what to do. After the storm Larry, with asking for some help from the guys at the reception, set back up in a safer location and the party went on. He was willing to do whatever it took to make our party a success. He directed and made the reception. Larry loves to party, it shows in his work. He and his wife make a great team.

We were not able to get our normal DJ for my daughters wedding which was a friend of our extended family, so we went to Google. I was hesitant to not go by a referral through someone I knew, so I had to trust the reviews on the internet. This could make the reception or it might not be so great. This was a really big decision, we spent a lot of $ on the reception and needed a great DJ and we never attended one of Adler Entertainments parties.

We choose Adler Entertainment because Larry was available, not an employee. He also is a lifetime member of the BADJA which we felt just a little more assurance. We are so happy we did. He and his wife were great. They made our party a great success. If you read this review Larry, Thanks!!!!!

Profile Picture User5130030, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Steve as our DJ for our ceremony and reception. Steve did a wonderful job! I had a not so common request for my song to walk down the aisle to and it was no problem! Steve was very professional and on point with all of our music throughout dinner and the reception. I received so many compliments on how much fun everyone had. They give you a very helpful online planning tool where you can layout your timeline, browse their music library, pick music you must here, don't want to hear, and write in any songs if they don't already have them. Steve and Larry were both very responsive through email and phone calls and were an absolute pleasure to work with. I'm glad to have found them and definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We met with Adler Entertainment after seeing Larry DJ a friend’s wedding. After meeting with him ourselves, we knew that Larry was the DJ for us. He was a great emcee who provided just the right amount of direction. Most of our planning was done via e-mail and an online form provided by Adler Entertainment which made this part of our wedding planning a breeze. We had a final conference call with Larry the week before our wedding.

Larry and his wife were wonderful to work with on our wedding day. They arrived on time, were able to complete their set-up during our cocktail hour (speakers, uplighting, etc.), and picked an awesome mix of music. All I wanted to do at our wedding was dance, and I don’t think I left the dance floor for more than a few minutes. It was perfect!

Larry was wonderful and easy to work with, and we’d gladly do so again.

Profile Picture Greg, 12/13/14, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Larry Adler was great, he did such a fantastic job keeping the energy up and the event making. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User3707146, 2+ years ago, 1 Review