Fort Collins, Fort Collins, CO 80526 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bailey Cross Photography

Bailey Cross Photography is a wedding photography company based in Fort Collins, Colorado, also serving Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder, and Vail. Bailey Cross Boggs, who is the owner and photographer, is also willing to serve couples outside of the local Fort Collins area. As she captures your precious wedding-day memories, she can do so in a contemporary, natural, or traditional photography style.

In addition to wedding portraits, Bailey Cross Photography offers engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions to further document your one-of-a-kind love. This photographer has four main wedding photography packages that you can choose from, depending on how much coverage and which features you are looking for. For every package, your images are all professionally edited and high resolution. Couples are also able to customize their chosen package with additional options. Bailey aims to provide you with an experience that is as free of stress as possible and makes the following services available:

• Additional hours

6 Reviews for Bailey Cross Photography

• Mary

Mary Smith · Married on 07/25/2019

Bailey was amazing

My granddaughter had announced she was getting married and that wedding was going to take place in Wellington, Colorado. She asked me to help her with finding a photographer for her wedding. I was a bit nervous to take this on, but I did! I set out and interviewed several photographers, and I found Bailey Cross. I sent her an inquiry thinking I may not hear back for a day or two, but within a few hours she opened up a dialog through email. She was happy to answer all my questions, and I had plenty of them. She offered to have a phone conversation, and was very happy to set up an appointment for a call at my convenience. I talked to her at length, and although I thought she may be a bit young for this undertaking compared to the other photographers I had spoken to, there was something in the way she handled herself and my questions that I really appreciated. She wanted to talk to my granddaughter to make sure she knew what she wanted and she did the same with my daughter-in-law. They both were very pleased.
    I thought her prices were fair, so we made the decision to hire her for the Special Day! On the day of all the festivities Bailey was on time, spending the morning with the girls getting ready. She was dressed professionally, brought everything she needed, was personable, and she easily flowed through all of the mishaps of the day, including family drama, rain, thunder showers and a quick change of venues for the reception.
    As promised, about 6 weeks after the weeding she sent my granddaughter all her photos. I was impressed with how many their were. They were beautiful! She definitely captured every aspect of the Special Day! I was thrilled and so was the bride. I would highly recommend Bailey Cross to capture your special day.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Pam

Pam Marks Anderson · Married on 07/12/2019

Captured our Winter Wedding Perfectly

Bailey was so easy to work with! We did a quick weekend wedding with our group of 14 flying in the day before the wedding. On the day of our ceremony Bailey showed up at the park early and picked the perfect spot for the ceremony.
    We can't say enough how happy we were with how well she worked with us and the rest of our group to really give us the pictures we were looking for to remember our special day. AND the quick turnaround on getting our pictures back.
    Thank you Bailey ~ You're amazing! Eric & Pam

Sent on 12/12/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bailey Cross Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 750
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Fort Collins Fort Collins, CO, 80526 See on map
    720-738-5783 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bailey Cross Photography)