50 West 47th Street Suite 2005, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About B2C Jewels

B2C Jewels, established on the unique idea of making online purchase of jewelry easier, has grown to become one of the largest and most respected online jewelry stores. It is backed by a family which has been in the diamond industry as renowned wholesalers from the past 20 years. With an extensively vast range to select from and a strong infrastructure backing, you are sure to find your perfect jewelry piece.

Our Goal

The core goal of B2C Jewels is ‘Utmost Customer Satisfaction’. Our team of qualified and dedicated personnel is continuously working towards the fulfillment of this goal. We aim to beautify you and adorn your memorable celebrations with the best of quality, value and service. Our sole objective is to make your shopping a pleasant and worthy experience.

Cost Benefits

Jewelry at B2C Jewels comes with an attractive saving. It is almost 25%-50% less than the retail price. It is conveniently delivered at the location of your choice, exempted from shipment charges, consequently favoring cost benefits.

Quality

‘Quality’ at B2C Jewels is of supreme importance. Every piece of jewelry that we make and sell is strictly supervised at each stage, right from the time it is crafted to the time it is shipped. Hence, we provide you with the best quality certified diamonds. With the help of our advanced jeweler inventory and a large dealer network we offer an exceptional range of stylish and elegant jewelry, designed by the finest designers. Quality is never compromised at B2C Jewels.

Conflict-free Diamonds :

As a proud supporter of the Kimberly process, B2C Jewels makes sure that every diamond is bought from established dealers in the industry to ensure that the diamonds come from a source free of conflict. Also, diamonds at B2C Jewels are certified by independent, respected Gem Labs such as GIA, AGS, IGI, etc. to mark their credibility.

Return Policy :

We understand the importance of closely examining the jewelry piece so that you can be sure that you have purchased the correct piece. Therefore, all jewelry and loose diamonds at B2C Jewels are guaranteed and returnable within 30-days from the day you receive it.

Hacker-safe Software :

Customer privacy and security holds top most priority at B2C Jewels. So our site is tested and certified daily to pass the HACKER SAFE Security Scan, in order to ensure that the information provided by you is in a safe and secure environment.

Be it your ideal engagement ring or wedding band or a special gift, we take pride in being part of your celebration. We are highly pleased to add our bit to the happiness of your special and precious moment.

Convenience of shopping combined with high prioritized customer privacy and security makes B2C Jewels a trusted and reliable destination for jewelry purchase.

Celebrate Moments with B2C Jewels.

Diamond Engagement Rings Certified Loose Diamonds Wedding & Anniversary Rings Pearl Earrings Pendants & Necklaces Diamond Bracelets

• Diamond Source
  • Angara Inc
  • Shahla Karimi
  • James Binnion Metal Arts

33 Reviews for B2C Jewels

Kelsey · Getting married on 10/24/2021

Easy and Cheaper than jewelry store

I got an better quality diamond for a lower price than at my local jewelry store. Pascal was very informative and kept me up to date on my diamond the entire time.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Terry

Terry N. · Getting married on 05/05/2021

Repeat Customer and will continue to buy from B2C

I have purchased several times before but on smaller sidestone diamonds. However, one diamond caught my eye so I inquired, and sure enough it was available. There were images, video and certificate information all upfront for me to view, I knew what I wanted and was looking for specific specs. It was a few minutes easy transaction. I'm on a jewelry forum and I post and buy diamonds frequently from several vendors. I've enjoyed the process with B2C and Pascal watched my order from beginning to end. I purchased my diamond pretty late or early in the morning MST and Pascal was available it had to be 3 AM EST, but was pleasant. Large purchase for only a few minutes on the phone on a Friday, arrived on Wednesday with a holiday in the middle. Thank you B2C and Pascal! Love my diamond! exactly what was pictured and advertised.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Maria · Married on 02/14/2021

Super service and product!

Thanks to Pascal I’ve found the perfect diamond and experienced the best service during the whole purchase process ! I am very happy, thank you !

Sent on 02/13/2019

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• B2C Jewels 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • B2C Jewels 2
    1%* Off Loose diamond!

*T&C - 1% discount on loose diamonds worth $5000 and above. Maximum discount of $100. Not valid on Perfection diamonds.

• B2C Jewels 3
    15% on Jewelry Sitewide

NOT VALID on loose diamonds & Cinora products. Cannot be combined with any other coupons/offers or applied on previous purchases. Coupon code should not be used in other marketing affiliate channels. Valid till December 31, 2019, 11:59 PM EST.

• 50 West 47th Street, Suite 2005 New York, 10036 See on map
    1-866-522-2539 (Phone number)
    (212) 221 - 1271 (Other Phone Number)
    212-221-3350 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Sunday (24 Hours)
    Location of (B2C Jewels)