580 5th avenue, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About ILANIS

Based out of New York City, New York, ILANIS provides its clients with handcrafted diamond jewelry for their weddings and other special occasions. This online store is proudly run by Ilanie, a former fashion designer graduate. A certified gemologist, Ilanie has over a decade of experience when it comes to handling manufacturing diamond jewelry.

ILANIS offers FREE virtual consultation and FREE shipping worldwide.

As a self-manufacturer, this jeweler can oversee every step of the custom process to ensure that your bespoke item is achieved. This includes assisting couples in the shaping, sizing, color, and clarity of their jewelry. For customer’s peace of mind, All diamonds used by ILANIS are sourced from conflict-free areas. Some of the items available at this online store include loose diamonds, engagement rings, wedding bands, and anniversary jewelry.

black friday sale 51 1990255 160561916965520
black friday sale 51 1990255 160561916965520

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

ILANIS FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Diamond Certification
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ILANIS 1
    Black Friday Sale

BLACK FRIDAY ALERT!
    NOV 23-29 >> Get a FREE diamond necklace!
    0.50 ct diamond necklace
    for every purchase over $10K
    free shipping

Go to our Etsy shop to see our catalog or contact us for custom design jewelry!

Team of ILANIS

Ilanie Hadad

Ilanie Hadad

Owner

Hi, I'm Ilanie , the owner of Ilanis Bridal & Fine Jewelry,

let me begin by sharing my professional experience:

I am a Fashion Designer graduate that decided to follow in my parents footsteps that were both diamond traders, I am a certified gemologist and I am a diamond and jewelry expert with over 12 years of experience in the diamond industry.

With partnerships in NY and the UK, and offices in the Bangkok, Antwerp Belgium, and Israel Diamond district, I service private customers worldwide.

Many of my clients at the beginning of our journey shared their anxiety about making a high-value purchase online and the fear of being scammed and not getting the ring they expected.

That is why I offer a Free virtual Consultation from the comfort of your home.

so you can personally get to know me,

and in which I will give you the tools and resources and create an exciting buying experience

As a diamond manufacturer, I can offer my private customers an extensive variety of diamond shapes, in any size, color, and clarity combination set in any jewelry design.

In simple words by minimizing the number of times your diamond changes hands, you'll be certain you're getting the best quality diamond that your budget can afford.

Besides my personal one on one customer service, my eye for detail and crazy perfectionism and of course the dedication, love, and passion I put in every creation, will ensure you get the Ring you value the most to the highest quality standard at the best possible price.

Contact us to schedule a virtual appointment and together step by step we will create your dream ring and make it an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.

Can’t wait to meet you

Yours,

Ilanie.

Regina Hutman

Regina Hutman

Marketing ans Sales Manager

Hi! I'm Tsabar
Since being a little girl I have always been a strong believer in true love. Being fascinated with fairy tale weddings I decided to get a degree in styling, marketing and events planning, and before joining Ilanis team, I owned a wedding planning event business. I'm in charge of marketing, operations, and customer satisfaction.
It is my responsibility to connect each customer with Ilanie, who insists on personally taking care of every single customer to make sure you experience a smooth-ride when shopping online with us.

Can't wait to be a part of your love story!

Ari

Ari

Metalsmith, Setter, Finish & Polish

Ari makes any design in my mind come to life, his experience and professionalism are beyond expression, from evolving the design to 3D mock-up, and to the jewelry creation itself he makes it all just happen and is one of the key guys in our operation.

View team

• 580 5th avenue New York, NY, 10036 See on map
    1 (800) 490-0503 (Phone number)
    Location of (ILANIS)