580 5th avenue, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Meet the Team

About ILANIS

Based out of New York City, New York, ILANIS provides its clients with handcrafted diamond jewelry for their weddings and other special occasions. This online store is proudly run by Ilanie, a former fashion designer graduate. A certified gemologist, Ilanie has over a decade of experience when it comes to handling manufacturing diamond jewelry.

ILANIS offers FREE virtual consultation and FREE shipping worldwide.

As a self-manufacturer, this jeweler can oversee every step of the custom process to ensure that your bespoke item is achieved. This includes assisting couples in the shaping, sizing, color, and clarity of their jewelry. For customer’s peace of mind, All diamonds used by ILANIS are sourced from conflict-free areas. Some of the items available at this online store include loose diamonds, engagement rings, wedding bands, and anniversary jewelry.

• Woman-owned

Photos 23 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

2 Reviews for ILANIS

Sharon M. · Married on 01/08/2021

Best online buying experience EVER!!!!

My experience with ILANIS has been just amazing. I was a little skeptic at first and must admit feeling a little anxious making such a high value purchase online. Honestly from the moment we met video calling I just knew I was in the best of hands. It was so important for Ilanie the owner to get to know ME!! She didn't pass me on to a sales representative to further discuss my needs, she was with me from the moment we first met and all the way through the creating of my gorgeous engagement ring each and every step of the process, from chosing the center stone, to creating the design and production stages. Ilanie makes you feel special and she truly cares. Her knowledge and professionalism in what she does is just unmeasurable. She is straight forward, honest and just one of the most incredible human beigns I have come accross. Thank you so much Ilanie for being such an important part of our journey and for creating the most
    PERFECT engagement ring EVER!!!

Sent on 03/01/2021

ILANIS FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Diamond Certification
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

Team of ILANIS

Ilanie Hadad

Ilanie Hadad

Owner

Hi, I'm Ilanie , the owner of Ilanis Bridal & Fine Jewelry,

let me begin by sharing my professional experience:

I am a Fashion Designer graduate that decided to follow in my parents footsteps that were both diamond traders, I am a certified gemologist and I am a diamond and jewelry expert with over 12 years of experience in the diamond industry.

With partnerships in NY and the UK, and offices in the Bangkok, Antwerp Belgium, and Israel Diamond district, I service private customers worldwide.

Many of my clients at the beginning of our journey shared their anxiety about making a high-value purchase online and the fear of being scammed and not getting the ring they expected.

That is why I offer a Free virtual Consultation from the comfort of your home.

so you can personally get to know me,

and in which I will give you the tools and resources and create an exciting buying experience

As a diamond manufacturer, I can offer my private customers an extensive variety of diamond shapes, in any size, color, and clarity combination set in any jewelry design.

In simple words by minimizing the number of times your diamond changes hands, you'll be certain you're getting the best quality diamond that your budget can afford.

Besides my personal one on one customer service, my eye for detail and crazy perfectionism and of course the dedication, love, and passion I put in every creation, will ensure you get the Ring you value the most to the highest quality standard at the best possible price.

Contact us to schedule a virtual appointment and together step by step we will create your dream ring and make it an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.

Can’t wait to meet you

Yours,

Ilanie.

Regina Hutman

Regina Hutman

Marketing ans Sales Manager

Hi! I'm Tsabar
Since being a little girl I have always been a strong believer in true love. Being fascinated with fairy tale weddings I decided to get a degree in styling, marketing and events planning, and before joining Ilanis team, I owned a wedding planning event business. I'm in charge of marketing, operations, and customer satisfaction.
It is my responsibility to connect each customer with Ilanie, who insists on personally taking care of every single customer to make sure you experience a smooth-ride when shopping online with us.

Can't wait to be a part of your love story!

Ari

Ari

Metalsmith, Setter, Finish & Polish

Ari makes any design in my mind come to life, his experience and professionalism are beyond expression, from evolving the design to 3D mock-up, and to the jewelry creation itself he makes it all just happen and is one of the key guys in our operation.

View team

• 580 5th avenue New York, NY, 10036 See on map
    1 (800) 490-0503 (Phone number)
    Location of (ILANIS)