B-Spoke Events is a wedding planner based in Fullerton, California. Headed by expert wedding planner Bonny Briney, their passion is partnering with couples who desire an enjoyable wedding planning process. B-Spoke Events will custom-tailor every event to their unique clients’ personalities and use their professional experience to cover all wedding-day details. Contact them today for a stress-free, seamless and memorable wedding.
Bonny Briney worked in a corporate job as a sales manager, human resources generalist and bookkeeper for over 10 years before turning her attention to her passion of event planning. With a Type-A personality, attention to details, great listening skills and the ability to multitask, Bonny has successfully helped planned several weddings and events through B-Spoke Events.
B-Spoke Events offers wedding management (formally known as month/day-of coordination), partial planning and full wedding planning services. They also offer event coordination services for social and corporate events, as well as a la carte planning services.
Other couples have also viewed:
57 Reviews for B-Spoke Events
Recommended by 100% of couples
9 User photos
Evelyn and Joseph Lai · Married on 05/19/2019
Hiring Bonny was the best wedding decision ever.
We were referred to Bonny by my sister-in-law, and it was the best choice we made for our wedding.Sent on 07/10/2019
Here’s all the amazing things she did:
1. She’s decisive, reliable, and responsive. We got the design package with her because I am super hopeless with anything design or aesthetic related. I asked her countless questions about colors (groomsmen/bridesmen look, guestbook design, stationary, etc) and she answered them all.
2. She knows where the deals are and she will make sure you will meet your budget.
3. She was a tiebreaker. Every time my husband and I differed on a wedding detail, we would always defer to her opinion because we trusted she knew what would work.
4. Expanding on point #3, it was great to work with someone who’s planned countless wedding events and have seen it all because you could trust her to tell you if a planning detail was going to work or not.
5. Super flexible—she always did her best to work in last minute planning details. For example, I asked my dad to perform with the guitar at my wedding, and two weeks before the wedding, he told me he wanted to do a singalong. She got the lyrics printed out in time, and when the singalong happened at the wedding, it was a blast. People loved that they had lyrics to sing to.
6. Vision wise, she made it all happen. The centerpieces and decor had the personal touch that I knew was very me.
7. She magically knew about the things I cared about and the things I didn’t care about. For example, she spent a lot of time with me making wedding favors. I’ve been told by other brides that either they regretted spending too much time on favors or that they went with simpler things because they didn’t have enough time. But instead of telling me not to focus on the favors, she instead went the extra mile to find the right packaging for the favors, I got my bridal party together to help me get it done within four hours, and they looked amazing. People told me they were excited to try the tea we specially packaged in the favors. Absolutely no regrets there.
8. She got the wedding going on time, without a hitch, and pushed it forward.
9. My family told me that I looked so relaxed and so happy at my wedding. That’s a first because I can get anxious when it comes to hosting a party, but Bonny took the weight and anxiety off my shoulders and made everything happen so seamlessly.
She’s upbeat, trustworthy, and empathetic. Best wedding decision I made, ever.
Phi-Khanh Nguyen · Married on 03/30/2019
Creative, friendly, responsive, and professional!
We're a couple from San Jose that tried to do their own planning remotely. Most of my family lives in the Los Angeles area and my wife's side would need to fly down regardless. Needless to say, it was more work and more stressful knowing we couldn't visit and look for vendors near our wedding location. We knew what kind of wedding we wanted, but had trouble tying all of the ideas together. We found B-Spoke Events through Wedding Wire, and after the initial consultation, Bonny took the load off our shoulders.Sent on 04/02/2019
Bonny is warm, friendly, and very receptive! We didn't even have to think about the wedding planning at all and we hardly had to lift a finger. She would come up with ideas and we got to pick or add to our own. It was incredibly easy. Bonny is also bilingual in Vietnamese, which helped tremendously with the language barrier in my side of the family. Come wedding day, everything was WAY better than we had both dreamed for.
TLDR: B-Spoke Events was worth every single penny and would recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect wedding.
B-Spoke Events's reply:Awwww you guys were amazing to work with! Thank you for trusting me and for all the quick responses! You helped make my job easier too.
Jenny · Married on 07/07/2018
Bonny is, simply put, amazing.
For our 7/7/18 wedding, we booked Bonny and her team for month-of coordination about a year in advance. She is professional, has great communication skills, and was so helpful in the entire planning process, always willing to be available for answers to any of our questions.
She has such insightful advice and great ideas for so many little aspects that you would normally overlook, and is well versed in Vietnamese traditions. Having her there for the day-of coordination allowed us to focus on having a great time, rather than on logistics.
Also, we booked her to decorate our sweetheart table with a backdrop of drapery and bookshelves, and it turned out absolutely gorgeous.
If you want to have your wedding be the best day of your life, book her now!Sent on 07/16/2018