54 Reviews for B-Spoke Events

Guest List (2)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
54 B-Spoke Events Reviews

Bonny is, simply put, amazing.

For our 7/7/18 wedding, we booked Bonny and her team for month-of coordination about a year in advance. She is professional, has great communication skills, and was so helpful in the entire planning process, always willing to be available for answers to any of our questions.

She has such insightful advice and great ideas for so many little aspects that you would normally overlook, and is well versed in Vietnamese traditions. Having her there for the day-of coordination allowed us to focus on having a great time, rather than on logistics.

Also, we booked her to decorate our sweetheart table with a backdrop of drapery and bookshelves, and it turned out absolutely gorgeous.

If you want to have your wedding be the best day of your life, book her now!

Photo for B-Spoke Events Review - Backdrop/Bookshelves by Bonny
Profile Picture Jenny, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I hired Bonny as a day-of coordinator for our wedding on June 30, 2018. In hindsight, I should have just hired her for full service wedding planning. My husband was hesitant about hiring a coordinator at all, thinking that we really didn't need it since we'll have a full bridal party. Needless to say, by the first meeting with Bonny he was absolutely convinced - we are lucky to have Bonny. We had a traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony, Catholic church ceremony, and modern Vietnamese style reception. That's a butt-load of moving parts for ONE day.

Even though we only hired her as a day-of coordinator, she worked with us tirelessly months before our wedding to make sure we were meeting important deadlines. She gave us numerous referrals to vendors who are "Vietnamese friendly," that is, they understood important details about Vietnamese traditional customs. Bonny herself is Vietnamese and knowledgeable about all the traditions and customs, which was very helpful since we weren't sure how to handle the Tea Ceremony. She also gave us ideas to modernize our reception.

Bonny was with me (bride) all day, except for when she needed to spot check the Venue for our arrival and for first look. Her real value is making sure things are progressing pursuant to the timeline, which is important when you have a full 20 hour wedding day herding dozens upon dozens of people, and a million things going on at the same time. How terrible is it for the newlyweds to have to problem solve on their special day? Although a bridal party is absolutely indispensable on a wedding day, sometimes the bridal party isn't familiar with the area or resources, and they aren't able to help. This is where Bonny comes in - she will handle issues, she will herd cats, and she will figure it out so that you don't have to. She will be the bad guy for you - which is priceless

Profile Picture Crystal , 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Religious

My wedding could not have happened without Bonnie! I'm totally the most indecisive person ever and she was able to work with me and help me work through all of my decisions even with me changing my mind all the time! Everything went super smoothly the day of and I didn't have to worry at all.

Profile Picture Han, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bonny and her team are amazing! We went through B-Spoke Events for day of coordinating and they exceeded our expectations. Planning a wedding was stressful, but Bonny always made me feel at ease. I felt very comfortable asking her any questions and she was always super responsive. I really don't think we could have planned our wedding without her. She went above and beyond throughout our entire planning process and I loved that during our last meeting, Bonny made it feel effortless while planning our day of timeline. We also went through B-Spoke Events for our wedding invitations, seating chart, and table numbers which turned out beautiful! It was also a plus that we didn't have to go through an extra vendor to deal with that. Thank you again, Bonny and B-Spoke Events team for everything you had done for us! We really could not have done it without you guys!

Profile Picture Angie, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I hired Bonny to help with the Vietnamese Tea Ceremony portion of my big wedding day in Topanga Canyon. Most of my Vietnamese relatives live across the country so it was important to me to have someone knowledgeable close by to help make sure we were keeping in tradition for the tea ceremony. Bonny was incredibly helpful and went above and beyond what I had imagined. She was able to give the proper guidance during phone calls to my mom, mother-in-law, and me on what to expect for the tea ceremony and how to make it our own. She went and checked out the site beforehand, rented/purchased, set up, and took down all of the beautiful decor and food items on the day of, and chose decor that was both simple but also enough to transform the room. She led the ceremony the day of with the help of her assistant (who gave me a good pep talk as I waited nervously to be "presented"), giving the groom and I guidance on what to do even down to the poses for the photos! I would absolutely recommend B-Spoke Events, especially if you need help planning a tea ceremony and don't know where to begin like I did! Bonny knows what's up!

Profile Picture Anne, 3/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Cultural

We hired Bonny for her full service wedding package services. I was nervous that "full-service" would not actually be "full-service" and I would end up doing a lot of the work myself. I was so grateful, impressed, and truly blown away by everything Bonny did for us. From just a few pictures on Pinterest and trying to express my vision to Bonny during conversations, she somehow knew exactly what I wanted and brought my vision to life on the big day. She helped us choose the BEST vendors for everything (pictures, deserts, flowers, DJ) and handled almost all of the communications and arrangements with the vendors. Thanks to Bonny, I was one of the least stressed out brides ever! I knew she had everything under control from our first meeting to the very end of the wedding (including the break down/clean up). Bonny helped create the most beautiful and most memorable day for us. Thank you Bonny!

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Bonny was an absolute dream! From helping us plan our entire tablescape to simply calling vendors to ask a quick question for us, Bonny was able to make our wedding planning process as stress-free and fun as possible. As someone who is completely inept in design, I was blown away that Bonny could take a few of my Pinterest pictures and turn them into the exact vision of my dream wedding. What I really enjoyed the most about working with Bonny was how personal she made the wedding planning process. While most event planners only see numbers, vendors, and decorations, Bonny truly gets to know her clients on a personal level and does all she can to include your personalities in the design. We can't wait to work with her again for our events in the future.

Photo
Profile Picture Lauren, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We couldn't be happier with our choice to hire B-Spoke Events to plan our daughter's wedding! Bonny is a true professional who made our daughter's vision a reality. Bonny made the day spectacular and everything was perfect. She is well organized and has a highly qualified staff. We highly recommend her services and look forward to using B-Spokes Events in the future!

Profile Picture KELLY, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don’t think there is anyone out there that can do a better job than Bonny. Working with Bonny was A wedding gift in itself. Thank you so so Bonny.

Profile Picture Ty, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Bonny for "day of coordination" which really ends up being so much more than that! She was the first one on site and last one to leave. Through out the whole planning process, she was available to us, and she was super responsive. She made our wedding day look even better than we had imagined (she has a great eye for making your night look magical!). She was on top of everything each step of the way (and making sure you are on top of your stuff too while helping wherever she can). She is beyond organized and professional and makes you feel as if this was her wedding too.

Profile Picture Vy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bonny was very professional and organized. I got a lot of compliments from my vendors that they loved working with her. If it was not for her help I would have been super stressed. She answers text, email and phone calls right away. She is very knowlegeable about any vendor needed for a wedding and will find you a great deal also! Thank you B-spokes and extra thank you to Bonny.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

If you ever need a wedding coordinator, Bonny is your girl! We were referred to Bonny from one of our friends and booked her for the day-of wedding coordination. From the time we booked her to the actual wedding day, Bonny was very proactive and made sure we completed all the necessary tasks in a timely manner. She was involved in our wedding decor, gave us ideas and suggestions for vendors, and met with us many times for walk-thrus at our venue to make sure everything is the way we wanted during the day-of. She created a master timeline for us, which was super helpful for all of us during the wedding day. Everytime I had an issue, she had a solution and took care of it right away for me. She was there to contact all my vendors whenever an issue arise. On our wedding day, Bonny and her team showed up on time and took care of all of us. Her and her team went above and beyond, making our wedding run so smoothly and stress-free! All of our guests had a blast and they're still talking about it and complimenting it til this day! Thank you Bonny for being there in helping us plan and coordinate our wedding day. We couldn't have done it without you! :)

Profile Picture Vivian, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We'll keep this short and sweet, but hands down, Bonny at B-Spoke Events is best! Everyone says that the bride and groom usually never gets to enjoy their wedding day because of all things that go on throughout the day, both upfront and behind the scenes. Needless to say, our wedding day became one of our most memorable and if not, the happiest day of our lives up to this point. Bonny took away any worries and concerns we may have had with her amazing management and coordination abilities. Everything ran smoothly, on time, and accounted for! She went above and beyond the call of duty! All we had to do was to enjoy the journey! We can't thank Bonny enough for helping us make our day special! Book her! She'll help make your wedding day special too!

Profile Picture Tisha & Quinn, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Absolutely the best there is!! Bonny is an amazing person and amazing wedding coordinator. She went way above and beyond our expectations and ensured our wedding day was smooth and flawless. She always kept in contact with us and is very easy to reach and very responsive. She remembered little details I was sure to forget. She is very professional and has wonderful ideas and a beautiful vision of how the layout for the ceremony and reception will look. She works with us easily to ensure we get what we want, but she also offers very helpful advice. She helped us save money but at the same time ensure our wedding was grand. We trusted her entirely and will refer all our friends to her. Thank you so much Bonny!!!! Our wedding would not have gone as wonderfully as it did without you!!!

Profile Picture Felicia, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We decided to book a wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding a little less than a month before the wedding and it was the best decision we made, especially with all the help we received from Bonny! She is extremely helpful, responsive, and very on-point. We didn’t worry one bit the day of the wedding, all the details and vendor coordination was handled. In fact, we ran ahead of schedule leaving more time to dance the night away. I highly recommend B-Spoke Event, I guarantee you that it will be 100% worth it!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

B-Spoke Events was truly incredible! Led by the ever-focused and always detailed Bonny - B-Spoke Events made sure to create the perfect day for my wife and I. Our ceremony and reception was held at Wintersburg Presbyterian Church, where I have attended for over a decade. More than 100 of our guests and helpers are members of the church or have spent significant time there. It was amazing how seemingly every one of them made it a point to tell my wife and I that the Social Hall no longer looked like the dimly lit and cavernous space that it once was. Bonny took full advantage of her vendor relationships and her keen eye to transform WPC into a glorious place for my wife and I to begin our lives together. We could not have asked for any more! Plus, my wife and I did not worry about a single detail the whole day! Everything was handled behind the scenes by B-Spoke Events.

PLUS, she worked within our budget the whole time...I like that ;)

My wife and I cannot stop talking and reflecting on how special our day was and how important it was that the space looked as it did, the day flowed as it did, and our guests enjoyed as they did. Without Bonny and the rest of the B-Spoke Events team (+ all of the vendors that are readily leveraged), this would not have been possible. It was the best day of our lives and we would not have done it any differently.

-Lawrence T. (wedding on 12/3/16)

Profile Picture User7491313, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bonnie is attentive and responsive to the needs of the couple. She was patient, flexible and encouraging. I appreciated how she was super organized and gave a great time-line for everyone to follow. As the mother of the groom I felt very confident that everything was covered as well as respected. Thank you Bonnie!

Profile Picture marcia, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bonny is very fast, talented, and professional. She made my wedding unforgettable. From the beginning, both my husband and I had no clue what to do and how to prep for a wedding. Bonny helped us with all her heart. She showed us steps by steps and explained the whole process patiently. She eased away all our stress and we love how she's always on top of everything. My wedding was beyond what we had expected. We could not believe in our eyes when we entered our reception restaurant. Bonny turned a whole regular looking restaurant into a wonderful fancy looking wedding reception. We enjoyed our wedding so much. All my guests loved the way Bonny decorated and how she put all the colors together. Some of them even asked for her business cards so they could hire her for their future event. That makes me a bit jealous though. Just want to keep her as my best secret event planner :)

Profile Picture Phuong (Isabel), 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I love Bonny. She is amazing. It was a big pleasure for me to get a chance to work with her. She did my wedding amazingly beautiful. She decorated our church ceremony in a modern style. Instead of adding bowls in between the rows of benches, she put stands with lanterns and flowers. That made the church look more fancy. My family and cousins were aah-ing and ooh-ing when they came to our reception. The whole theme was so gorgeous. My wife and I are really happy. We will hire Bonny for our future events for sure, .

Profile Picture Nhan, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The B-Spoke Team made our special day so easy! Bonny and her team kept us on schedule and fully organized. Someone was always around to take care of our needs (there was always someone with a glass of ice water - it just happened to be a hot day for Oct).

Bonny was constantly available during the planning stages and answering our messages in a very timely manner.

Profile Picture Diane, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bonnie and her team are true professionals, we definitely recommend booking at least the day of coordination package if not more!

We actually were not planning to hire a coordinator until we found out it was a requirement from our venue to have a day of coordinator. And thank goodness for this! I found Bonny through our florist and contacted her immediately, unfortunately she had already been booked for that day, but she put us in the very capable hands of her second coordinator, Allison, to be there for the big day. We booked B-Spokes events about 5 months prior to our wedding date for the day of coordination package, but Bonny helped us starting from the very first day. She was available via email or phone, and if she wasn't she would get back to us within the day. We truly appreciated how responsive and proactive she was and kept us on track in terms of planning and helping us think of the little details we would have overlooked. Bonny created the timeline for both the rehearsal and the day of, then contacted each of our vendors to make sure they knew their roles for the day of. After doing all the leg work, she relayed everything to Alison and Liz (our assistant day of coordinator) who executed everything perfectly on our wedding day. Thanks to Bonny, Alison, and Liz, our day was totally stress free and smooth. Knowing that everything was taken care of, we were able to really enjoy our day to the fullest!

Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Kat, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

B-spoke events did and amazing job with my wedding! Bonny and her team went above and beyond to make our special day perfect. I would defiantly recommend b-spoke events to any bride who is looking for a great coordinator!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We booked Bonny for day-of coordination services for our wedding on October 1st, but she helped us with way more than just day-of services! From the very beginning after our first meeting, she was available via phone, text, or email if we had any questions or concerns and she had many recommendations for other vendors that we hadn't booked yet. The "day-of" coordination package actually extended to the "month-of" as she was constantly in touch with me to figure out vendor coordination, decorations, table seating, and working on the timeline.

Bonny was always ready to answer any questions and fix any problem that may have arisen. When I came across a problem with my venue's vendor meals being extremely overpriced, Bonny went out of her way to coordinate with the other vendors to get vendor meals from a nearby restaurant instead! And on the day of, when we ran into parking issues at the venue, she went above and beyond to make sure that I wouldn't have to stress about it and handled the situation like a pro!

We were so happy with our choice to have a day-of coordinator and Bonny did a fantastic job keeping everything on track and making sure that we had nothing to worry about the entire day- all the way up until the end of the night! They really helped make our special day unforgettable and stress-free!

Thanks Bonny and B-Spoke Events!!! :)

Profile Picture Jen, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you’re reading this review, you might be thinking about hiring a wedding coordinator, in which case I’ll sum it up: hire Bonny!

Bonny is AMAZING, in addition to being organized, detail-oriented, adaptable, and creative (and also bakes delicious cookies!). We hired her as a day-of-coordinator for our April 2016 wedding, but she’s guided us throughout the entire planning process. She’s so personable and sweet and really makes an effort to get to know you and your vision, and also works with you (and your budget!) closely to help you brainstorm and achieve your dream wedding.

On the day of our wedding, Bonny made sure everything ran smoothly and on-time, and was quick on her feet to resolve any last minute changes or mishaps. Honestly there are so many extra details in the wedding process that we would have totally missed or messed up, but instead we had a fantastically stress-free experience. Thanks to Bonny, we simply spent the day enjoying the wedding we dreamed of, relaxing with family and friends, and just having the most beautiful and perfect day of our lives!

We are truly grateful for Bonny and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator! Thank you for helping make our wedding day so fun, magical, and unforgettable! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/30/16, 1 Review