New Berlin, WI 53151 Map · Phone number

About B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations is a wedding planning service located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Owner Brittany Bartz is a certified wedding planner with years of experience as an event specialist. She works closely with couples to determine their dream wedding style, and connect them with top local vendors to make the vision come to life. Whether you’re planning a romantic elopement or an elaborate wedding affair, B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations will make it one of a kind.

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations provides full-service and partial wedding planning packages for couples of every style. Brittany will schedule a free consultation to understand your needs and customize a package that is right for you. She will help you determine a budget, vendor services, and an event style. Planning services include:

• Planning consultations
  • Vendor referrals
  • Wedding blueprint
  • Ceremony and reception venue setup
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned
Follow B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations on

Other couples have also viewed

• Perfect Weddings and Events

12 Reviews for B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations

• Lindsey

Lindsey A. · Married on 05/08/2021

Hire B-Rad or be mad.

Hiring B-Rad as our wedding coordinator was one of the easiest decisions in the wedding planning process. After our first conversation I knew that her services were going to be very needed, as I did not want to worry about anything on our wedding day. After all of our conversations and meetings I was more and more impressed with how she is more organized than I am, and thankful for the reminder to finish very important details that I managed to forget in the planning process. All I had to do was make sure I was dressed and ready to walk down the aisle, Brittany had everything else managed and taken care of, and I knew nothing about any issues that happened that day. She made it possible for me to relax and enjoy the day with my husband, family, and friends. My wedding party (groomsmen) are a tough group to control, and she made it look effortless! She did such an amazing job that even my photographer was super impressed, and wanted to refer her for her other clients! Do yourself and your sanity a favor and hire B-Rad, the most amazing person and wedding planner/coordinator!

Sent on 05/29/2021

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so so much for your kind words, Lindsey! You are not wrong about those boys, but no worries with B-Rad on the job 😘 we had such a great time!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina R. · Married on 12/05/2020

So amazing!

I would hire her over and over again!! She was so amazing! Brittany was so helpful and responded to every question I had! She dealt with a few issues for me and made me feel at ease with everything. Especially being a 2020 bride!!!

Sent on 12/07/2020

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

My heart ❤❤ Thank you so much, Sabrina! It was a pleasure working with you during this 'interesting' time!!
  • Jodi

Jodi B. · Married on 09/26/2020

Worth. Every. Penny.

Where do I begin! Truthfully, Brittany was one of the last vendors I booked because I thought I could ‘handle it’ because I had so much of my wedding planned. I am BEYOND grateful I trusted my gut and booked Brittany. When people talk about what is worth “splurging” on for their wedding - it’s usually things like a photographer, or an open bar. Let me tell you - a great photographer or unlimited booze means NOTHING if you can’t relax on your own wedding day because you’re wrangling your uncle for family pictures, or wondering who is going to be the contact person for all of your other vendors, who is going to know your wedding INSIDE and OUT - maybe even better than you know it yourself - OR EVEN who is going to be the person to fetch you deodorant when you’ve been sweating on the dance floor. I can not recommend Brittany enough. It felt like I had a best friend there - who I could ask any favor of or any question and she handled any situation with ease. Having Brittany at our wedding meant I could take a deep breath and know that anything that would come up was HANDLED. Brittany was in the background when she needed to be and involved when she needed to be. It is truly a testament to her work when even our family members complimented her work. Brittany has gone from a complete stranger to a close friend, and I cannot recommend her enough. Worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 12/21/2020

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

JODI!!!!!!!! You are so so sweet! I would travel anywhere for you again ;) Much love to the Block fam

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 55
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• New Berlin, WI, 53151 See on map
    Location of (B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations)