B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations

New Berlin, WI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations is a wedding planning service located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Owner Brittany Bartz is a certified wedding planner with years of experience as an event specialist. She works closely with couples to determine their dream wedding style, and connects them with top local vendors to make the vision come to life. Whether you’re planning a romantic elopement or an elaborate wedding affair, B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations will make it one of a kind.

Check out our offered services below!

• B-Rad Planning Pro: With us by your side, you have the freedom to be as involved or hands-off with planning as you want to be. We will ensure every detail is taken care of and the big day is everything you dreamed of and more!
  • B-Rad Planning: Our most popular offering is perfect for the couple who has a strong vision of their wedding, and may have secured a venue/a few vendors, but just need a bit of expert help. We will execute your vision to perfection and make sure everything is organized, on time, and seamless.
  • B-Rad Wedding Management: If you know the term “Day-of Coordination” this is it, but more! Leave it to us to ensure your vision and details come together perfectly! You can enjoy your day knowing that everything will be flawless. We have your back.
  • B-Rad Power Hour: If you need to speak with a professional to hash out all your questions, we’ve got you! Virtual Power Hours give you access to a wedding planner for 1 hour!
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$55

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth J. Getting married on 10/07/2023

B-Rad's Power Hour was TOTALLY worth it!

Just did a "Power Hour" with Brittany and it made me feel so much better about the things I was stressed about. Loved being able to chat with her about all my questions for a minimal fee for an hour of her expertise. She was SUPER helpful with helping me work through our budget based on our wishes in relation to industry averages of costs. She even gave great recommendations for vendors that would be in the price ranges we discussed. Will 100% reach out again as we continue planning and more questions arise!

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Oh Beth, you are so sweet! Thank you for trusting me and completing a B-Rad Power Hour! Helping brides to be is the best!! Best of luck!
  • Christine
    Christine Getting married on 07/08/2022

Super Helpful!

Meeting with Brittany for the power hour helped me to get a lot of my questions answered and she helped me problem solve a lot of different things! She was great with making sure that everything I wanted would run smoothly and just overall helped to decrease my stress related to wedding planning!

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

YAY! I am so glad and wish you the absolute BEST on your big day! It's going to be PERFECT! Power hour is exactly what you needed to quick and easy ask all your questions :)
  • Courtney
    Courtney L. Married on 01/15/2022

Book Brittany!

Brittany was amazing in helping us with our big day! I love to plan and my husband trusts my opinion so it was SO nice to have another person helping me through the process. ON the wedding day, she knew what I wanted everything to look like and made sure it all went smoothly. I didn't have to think about anything else besides having fun!

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Your day was so so fun! What a beautiful winter wedding all around 🤍🤍🤍 Thanks for the love, Courtney!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

New Berlin, WI, 53151
Location of (B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding