B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations Reviews

12 Reviews for B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations

• Lindsey

Lindsey A. · Married on 05/08/2021

Hire B-Rad or be mad.

Hiring B-Rad as our wedding coordinator was one of the easiest decisions in the wedding planning process. After our first conversation I knew that her services were going to be very needed, as I did not want to worry about anything on our wedding day. After all of our conversations and meetings I was more and more impressed with how she is more organized than I am, and thankful for the reminder to finish very important details that I managed to forget in the planning process. All I had to do was make sure I was dressed and ready to walk down the aisle, Brittany had everything else managed and taken care of, and I knew nothing about any issues that happened that day. She made it possible for me to relax and enjoy the day with my husband, family, and friends. My wedding party (groomsmen) are a tough group to control, and she made it look effortless! She did such an amazing job that even my photographer was super impressed, and wanted to refer her for her other clients! Do yourself and your sanity a favor and hire B-Rad, the most amazing person and wedding planner/coordinator!

Sent on 05/29/2021

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so so much for your kind words, Lindsey! You are not wrong about those boys, but no worries with B-Rad on the job 😘 we had such a great time!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina R. · Married on 12/05/2020

So amazing!

I would hire her over and over again!! She was so amazing! Brittany was so helpful and responded to every question I had! She dealt with a few issues for me and made me feel at ease with everything. Especially being a 2020 bride!!!

Sent on 12/07/2020

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

My heart ❤❤ Thank you so much, Sabrina! It was a pleasure working with you during this 'interesting' time!!
  • Jodi

Jodi B. · Married on 09/26/2020

Worth. Every. Penny.

Where do I begin! Truthfully, Brittany was one of the last vendors I booked because I thought I could ‘handle it’ because I had so much of my wedding planned. I am BEYOND grateful I trusted my gut and booked Brittany. When people talk about what is worth “splurging” on for their wedding - it’s usually things like a photographer, or an open bar. Let me tell you - a great photographer or unlimited booze means NOTHING if you can’t relax on your own wedding day because you’re wrangling your uncle for family pictures, or wondering who is going to be the contact person for all of your other vendors, who is going to know your wedding INSIDE and OUT - maybe even better than you know it yourself - OR EVEN who is going to be the person to fetch you deodorant when you’ve been sweating on the dance floor. I can not recommend Brittany enough. It felt like I had a best friend there - who I could ask any favor of or any question and she handled any situation with ease. Having Brittany at our wedding meant I could take a deep breath and know that anything that would come up was HANDLED. Brittany was in the background when she needed to be and involved when she needed to be. It is truly a testament to her work when even our family members complimented her work. Brittany has gone from a complete stranger to a close friend, and I cannot recommend her enough. Worth every penny and then some.

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

JODI!!!!!!!! You are so so sweet! I would travel anywhere for you again ;) Much love to the Block fam
  • Charissa

Charissa G. · Married on 09/12/2020

Brittany is a lifesaver!!!

Hands down the best thing you can do for your wedding is choose B-Rad! From the second we hired her she jumped right in and knew everything about our wedding inside and out. Brittany met with my husband and I on multiple occasions to go over details of the big day, which were complicated due to the fact that we got married during a pandemic. Brittany took all of our requests that we wanted at the wedding and made every one of them happen. I am the type of person that stresses over every little detail and I really didn’t want to do that on my wedding day. Brittany made everything flow so easily. I did not worry once after she ran the rehearsal, and I saw first hand how great she handled corralling the wedding party, vendors, decorations, etc. Brittany truly will do everything in her power to make sure that you have the happiest day ever. I cannot say enough about her services! Afterwards almost all of the vendors, wedding party, and parents approached me saying how they couldn’t believe how great of a job Brittany did. If you are considering someone to help you run your wedding day, just DO IT! You will never regret having B-Rad by your side!

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you for your kind words Charissa!!! I had such a blast with you and EVERYONE involved in your big day! I hope every wedding set up goes as smoothly as putting your chair covers on ;)
  • Emily

Emily B. · Married on 09/04/2020

Brittany Goes Above and Beyond for Clients!

Brittany is truly amazing and I can't thank her enough for helping with our wedding in a year full of uncertainty! From start to finish, she was able to jump right in with the planning process and answer any questions. She was very organized and offered great advice/vendor recommendations. Even with a pandemic added into the mix, she went above and beyond in helping adjust our special day so that everything would run smooth. On our wedding day, the set up for the rooftop ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner was executed perfectly. I received several great comments from friends and family on how beautiful everything was. I was not a worried bride that day because of Brittany!! Save yourself the stress, and hire Brittany and B-rad! She is a true professional and goes above and beyond for all her clients!

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

THANK YOU EMILY!! You were such a fantastic Bride to work through a Pandemic with! Everything about your roof-top nuptials was amazing, and I cannot wait to celebrate once again!

Grace M. · Married on 07/26/2020

Amazing! Book her!

Brittany, in short, is the best. She pays attention to ALL the details and yet seems like the best friend that you never dreamed of, but always wanted when planning a wedding. She is constantly available, checking in, and there to bounce ideas off of. She is open to your vision, and yet takes the responsibility as if it is her own wedding day. I couldn't say more about how pleased I have been with my experience with B-RAD. Book her!

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

This is SO SO sweet! Thank you, Grace! It was a pleasure working with you and SO MUCH FUN!
  • Whitney

Whitney W. · Married on 01/04/2020

Saving Grace

B-Rad was worth every penny! I feel that I am a pretty organized person and like to make lists and spreadsheets, etc. but Brittany was another helpful addition and always thinking of things we weren't. Taking over main contact with the vendors and taking care of day-of situations was so helpful and we couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 11/01/2020

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

This picture... 😂 thank you for your kind words, Whit! I loved every minute working with you! COVID, rain, injuries 😘 whatever was thrown our way!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/14/2019

Looking for someone who cares about your big day as much as you...Call Brittany!

Seriously don't know how we would of made it through the Wedding Day without Brittany! her professionalism is beyond belief, We did not have to worry about absolutely NOTHING! Brittany made sure our visions were all done exactly how we asked! She truly was a blessing and so grateful for her!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Hilary T. · Married on 04/10/2019

The best of the best!

Brittany was ABSOLUTELY integral to the success of the best day of our lives! She truly went above and beyond all our expectations. Being a "Type A" planner myself, she helped take the stress and unknowns of our day off my shoulders, which truly allowed me to enjoy our wedding day in ways I wouldn't have been able to otherwise. She is cool and composed no matter the circumstances, poised and well versed when speaking and working with other vendors, and organized and prepared no matter the circumstances.

Speaking beyond a professional role, Brittany also made a very noticeable and appreciable effort to get to know our families on a personal level. She was kind, thoughtful, and intentional throughout every moment of the day with every single bridal party member, family member, and wedding guest. I had many people tell me during the wedding planning phase that hiring a wedding coordinator is some of the best money you can spend on your big day. But I'll make it even easier - hiring BRITTANY is some of the best money you can spend on your big day. We truly cannot recommend her enough, and we are eternally grateful for all she did for us on the most special day of our lives! THANK YOU BRITTANY!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Sue V. · Married on 08/25/2018

Superior in every element!

Brittany is creative, organized and proactive. She tunes into the general and specific details of the event and anticipates needs and solutions.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Kayci

Kayci W. · Married on 08/25/2018

Thanks, Brittany!

As a vendor, I appreciate being able to work alongside some truly wonderful vendors and people. Brittany is no exception! She is a talented wedding planner who made sure that we had all the information we needed to make our jobs easier. We were never left wondering about any details, and the wedding we worked with her on turned out marvelously! I look forward to working with Brittany again on future weddings, and know she will delight every couple she works with.

Sent on 02/27/2019

B-Rad Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kayci! You are such a pleasure to work with as well! I will see you at the Birch/Robers wedding in October! Let's make some more magic!

Kathy D. · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellence delivered!

From the smallest detail, to every last minute request...your wish is granted! Take it from a very particular mom of the groom, Brittany's professionalism, class, and an eye for the impeccable made our wedding planning a breeze.The Day itself ran flawlessly. We gave her an overwhelming list of details, which were not only delivered, but exceedingly so. Everyone is still talking about the rare beauty, yet festivity her unique touches brought to this celebration of love and life!
    Kathleen DeValk