Smyrna, TN 37167 Map · Phone number

About B.B.'S PHOTOGRAPHY

Wedding Treasures By B.B. is owned by Brandy Nava and ran as a part of B.B.'s Photography. Brandy with associate, Theresa Flaspeter, will create beautiful wedding memories that you will be able to share with generations to come.

They would like to thank you for visiting their site. Brandy encourages you check her primary site for all your other photography needs!

www.mybbsphoto.wordpress.com

About Brandy

Although my roots started in Texas, they have been firmly planted in Tennessee since I was seven. I love Tennessee, especially Smyrna. The community itself is an awesome place to live and work. My clients are some of the nicest people. Smyrna is growing leaps and bounds every year, but some how it retains that "small town" feel.

I live in Smyrna with my husband, Juan, and our three of my four children, Esmeralda (10), Jordan (7), and Lisa (19). Our oldest lives around the corner, Lalo (23). JJ and Essie are our two biological children, the other two we helped raised and continue to help raise so they are ours too. I am 31 years old, an active member of Grace Church in LaVergne (hooray for Grace!!), and photography is my only profession and my true passion. My camera is my 5th baby.

I started school for photography last year in May 2010. I WILL graduate in May 2012 with an associates degree in Commercial Photography. It took my first thirty years to figure out what I could do professionally and socially that would be fulfilling, and could also serve the Lord doing. At 30, after taking pictures practically all my life, I decide that is the only thing that clicked. The next 30 years I will be doing everything I can do to thank God for blessing me with this skill he has given me

windowlight