4914 E. Barwick Drive, Cave Creek, AZ 85331 Map · Phone number

About Award Winning Photography

From engagement to reception our focus in on capturing the excitement, emotion and beauty of your special day. We create beautiful, magical images that capture the "wow" factor. We make photographs or digital images to cherish now and forever!

We have packages to meet every budget. If we don't have a package that works, tell us what you you envision and we will create a customized package for you. Services that focus on YOU!

b9f1d411dcb12d3f 1224127932430 AWP HD F308
b9f1d411dcb12d3f 1224127932430 AWP HD F308

3 Reviews for Award Winning Photography

Briana · Married on 04/21/2011

My husband and I looked for a photographer for weeks with no results. Every person we found would charge thousands of dollars - which just wasnt in our budget! We had finally decided that we would just have a family friend do it, but I wasn't totally happy with that decision either. I stumbled across Award Winning Photography's website and submitted a question regarding pricing. Not 3 hours later, Jerry was on the phone with me. He asked 'What is it that you're looking for in your wedding photography' instead of the usual, 'whats your budget?'. I told him what I wanted and he told me what he could provide. They sat with us for a few hours discussing what kinds of pictures they take and what to expect on our wedding day. They called a week before the wedding to verify all the details instead of me having to call them. It was overall a GREAT experience. They let us have fun with the pictures and really guided us in what to do.. etc. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2011
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 03/28/2010

What a great bunch of people.....We cant wait to see our photos

Sent on 04/19/2010

Kathy · Married on 05/07/2011

Jerry and Lynn provided a great experience for our wedding day photos! They captured the evening beautifull.....our pictures tell a beautiful story. Jerry and Lynn were easy to work with, shared exactly how they would work to make our day exactly what we wanted. John and I were very pleased with the service and pictures! We are so excited about receiving our book to share those memories and our special day with those that couldn't join us!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Award Winning Photography FAQ

• Meant2Be Events
    Meant2Be Events Wedding Planners

Can't say enough what a pleasure it is to work with such kind and professional people! I can always count on Jerry and Lynn to do their very best for my clients~ I refer them to everyone!

• Ann Hughes Hair Design
    Ann Hughes Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked personally with Award Winning Photography during a photo shoot. Their pictures are wonderful and they are very professional. I look forward to working with them again, on another wedding.

• Arizona Ministers
    Arizona Ministers Wedding Officiants

Over and above service. Fantastic images. Fair pricing. You'll be friends for life.

• 4914 E. Barwick Drive Cave Creek, 85331 See on map
    4805635366 (Other Phone Number)
    Private consultation by appointment only.