Cincinnati, OH 45243 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Aviva Events

Aviva Events offers a wide range of services for modern couples with busy lives. You have a strong sense of style and personality, and you want it to shine through in your wedding- but perhaps you don’t have the time and/or resources to make it happen. Through our consultation and coordination services, we keep the planning process on track and pull together all of the details to create a truly personalized and unique wedding that will be remembered always.

When you utilize a wedding coordinator, you allow yourself the time and peace of mind you need to not only have the wedding of your dreams, but to enjoy it as well! With access to our many connections and creative ideas, our clients save time, money and stress.

11 Reviews for Aviva Events

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/20/2013

I loooooveeeee Alisonnnnn! Probably the silliest way to start a review ever, but it's the truth. Alison has been wonderful to work with since the first email I sent saying I was interested in her services. We're located in Indiana, about two hours away from her home base, but she happened to have another wedding in the area which allowed me to meet up with her in person. We clicked from the first meeting - she didn't mind my OCD lists and understood that we may have some family that misbehaved. She was fun and full of ideas, but still very professional.

She was absolutely wonderful at taking things off my hands, putting together our timeline, and generally ensuring that the day ran smoothly. She was also super flexible, so when we wanted to change things around a bit, it wasn't a problem. Our schedule call with her was wonderful - we went through every detail of the day with her, and it only took a couple of revisions to get everything set up and ready to go.

The night before, I forgot to hand off a few items and she came right over to pick them up for me. In the morning she checked in, but wasn't hovering, which was great! I didn't answer a question the entire day (which was wonderful, since I was very, very tired of "I have a question..."), and if anything went wrong, I still haven't heard about it.

Can't say enough great things about Alison, I highly recommend her!

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2012

Having Alison be there for our wedding weekend was the best money I spent! Without her I would have not had a clue where to be and when. Not to mention the stress I would have experienced. She was so sweet yet professional. When I would ask her to do something it had already been done! She's definitely on top of her game.

Olivia · Married on 05/29/2010

Alison and her team were great to work with! I was a very hands on bride and probably didn't even use her as best as I could but she did everything I asked and more. She really took over the week before the wedding and let me enjoy the process. She kept my mom and me really calm and I don't know how we would have done it without her! I would definitely recommend them!!

Aviva Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 3

• ciulla photography
    ciulla photography Wedding Photographers

Alison is one of my very favorite vendors to work with! She will not only help you make your wedding amazing and beautiful from beginning to end, she will make sure it is completely stress free! Also just speaking from another vendor's view, she's just super fun to work with!!!

• Images by Daniel Michael Photography
    Images by Daniel Michael Photography Wedding Photographers

Always professional and always smiling. Every event we've done has gone smoothly as if no effort was required. Which of course means behind the sceens a lot of work was happening!

• LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"
    LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991" Wedding Videographers

Alison and her team at Aviva Events are masters at creating the perfect wedding. The amazing attention to detail, always as the vendors working in sync that day. Highly recommend.

• Cincinnati, OH 45243 See on map