123 E Main Cross St, Findlay, OH 45840 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30

About LCN Events

LCN Events is an Award-Winning and Published Wedding Planning + Design Company specializing in luxurious and elegant weddings for the modern couple.

Every step of the way, through every milestone, LCN Events brings your vision to life through specialized planning and design that allows you and your families to be the most important guests at your wedding and celebrate stress-free.

The expertise and experience that I radiate, paired with my passion and excitement for weddings, will leave you feeling relaxed and confident throughout your planning process, allowing you to have a fun and joyful experience leading up to your wedding!

If you are looking for a wedding planner who understands your day is so much more than just a wedding, I’m your girl and I would LOVE to work with you!

LCN Events offers full-service and wedding day management packages. There all-inclusive full-service package includes vendor recommendations, meetings, booking, communications, and payment schedule, budget management, vision board, styling and design, timeline creation, rehearsal coordination, and wedding day management.

img 6292 51 983234 1568818173

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for LCN Events

Lindsay Rozelle · Married on 04/10/2019

Makes dreams come true!

Working with Courtney is honestly such a breeze! She makes the wedding process so stress-free and easy and she is there whenever you need her. On the wedding day, she is super calm and is your rock, there for you however you need her. She does an amazing job coordinating your day and helping your vendor dream team be on the same page. I would highly recommend Courtney to any couples getting married, she is well worth it!

Sent on 10/15/2019

LCN Events's reply:

Lindsay, thank you SO much for the kind words and praise- it means the world! I love what I do for my amazing couples and getting feedback like this makes my heart so happy that I was able to give you the same experience! Working with you has been wonderful!

Brii · Married on 09/29/2018

I've known Courtney for over 4 years and she has always wanted to start her own business. Ever since she first told me about it, I told her when I got engaged she could plan my wedding and I would not trust any other person with such an important event. The moment I got engaged, she prepared a comprehensive wedding planning guide that is over 30 pages to help my fiancé and I plan out special day. This comprehensive wedding planning guide was full of important checklists and diagrams to help plan every aspect of getting married and planning the day I have always dreamed. It is awesome to work with a wedding planner who is there through every step and is willing to step in where needed. It is comforting to know that your wedding planner is willing to go to appointments with other vendors and make sure you the process is going smooth. Courtney is one of those people in my life I can go to for creative ideas or if I'm stuck between a decision. My wedding planning is one of the smoothest events I have ever planned in my life and a lot of that is because I have Courtney as my wedding planner. I would recommend Courtney and her business to anyone and everyone I know or come in contact with. When working with Courtney you are going to get the day you have always dreamed about and it will be a smooth process all in one. Courtney is the most passionate person I know when it comes to planning a wedding and you will not be disappointed. I am so beyond blessed and grateful that I have an amazing wedding planner and also beyond excited to share my big day with an amazing friend. Book Courtney today and have the wedding of your dreams!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

LCN Events's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this, Brii! Planning your special day has been a blast so far and I cannot wait to see it all come together!

LCN Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 9,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• All Occasions
    All Occasions Wedding Decor & Lighting

Courtney does an outstanding job of taking you through the entire planning process to make your special day run flawlessly. She has packages that can help you from minor decision making to full packages taking you through the entire wedding planning process through the day of. I highly recommend Courtney to ease the pain of planning your special day.

• Weddings For The Ages
    Weddings For The Ages Wedding Officiants

Courtney has everything that you could wish for in a wedding planner - she is detail oriented, highly energetic, and totally committed to bringing each couple's vision to life; but even more important, rather than being overwhelming, she balances all of her energy and organization with her incredibly warm personality and openness. Lifestyle | Courtney Noelle is the perfect choice for the couple with an exciting vision for their wedding, but who doesn't want to stress about the small stuff.

• Beauty By Billie Jo
    Beauty By Billie Jo Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a professional in the wedding industry I would recommend hiring Courtney. Having a wedding planner is so important and you won’t be disappointed in hiring Courtney. She is attentive to your needs and will make your day run smoothly plus she’s super sweet and easy to get along with!

• 123 E Main Cross St Findlay, OH, 45840 See on map