123 E Main Cross St, Findlay, OH 45840 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 75

About LCN Events

LCN Events is an Award-Winning and Published Wedding Planning + Design Company specializing in timeless and elegant weddings for the modern couple.

With over 8 years in the industry, I have experienced weddings from multiple lenses; from venues, to country clubs, to resorts- each milestone leading to the creation of an exclusive planning experience where you will be one of 10 select couples per year and the only couple on your wedding weekend.

My approach and process were designed with one mission in mind: creating an unforgettable experience that allows you and your families to be the most important guests at your wedding and celebrate stress-free.

Looking for a wedding planner who understands your day is so much more than just a wedding? Select wedding dates available. Inquire today!

img 6292 51 983234 1568818173

Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for LCN Events

Rachel Wright · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Words can not describe how much I loved working with Courtney Shale of LCN events. I honestly have to say that hiring her for the full wedding planning was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life, besides marrying my husband of course! I had met her through my officiant Atonn Smeltzer and I will be forever greatful that he introduced us! Although I hired Courtney later on in the process she helped me complete my vision and make my wedding dreams come to life. She recommended a dream team of vendors and was with me through all the intricate details of the planning process including helping me address my save-the-dates and invitations, and create a detailed timeline. Courtney was always there to guide me through some of the stressful tasks and comfort me and my family throughout the whole process. Even when small road blocks came up I knew everything would be ok because Courtney was there to have my back. She made my life so incredibly easy during the planning process and ensured that my other vendors understood my dream. Courtney truly shined on the day of the wedding and made the day go by seamlessly. She was all over the place making sure all the vendors came on time and ensuring everything went to the right place. She even helped set out some of my ceremony decorations. Courtney was always there when I needed her on the big day and was only a text away. She always checked in on me at least once an hour and checked in with my vendors to ensure that everything went perfectly. She was completely prepared with her emergency bag when my bridesmaid suddenly had a dress fit issue. She was there to guide me through the whole process of the day and ensure that my dress looked perfect going down the aisle. She also kept everything running on time. I seriously could go on for hours about how amazing Courtney is and I honestly don’t feel like words can do her justice. I highly recommend hiring Courtney for her services! It will be one of the best decisions you will ever make! I even developed a life long friendship with her. Seriously what more could you ask for?

Sent on 08/19/2019

LCN Events's reply:

Oh my heart, Rachel! MY HEART. When Atonn sent me an email back last year saying he sent my info to a potential LCN couple, I nearly jumped around with excitement because I know Atonn gets me as a person and always knows who “my people” are. From the moment I first met you, Forrest and your parents, I had this feeling that we would all be friends wayyy after the wedding came and went. You had the most beautiful vision and I was so excited that you chose me to bring it to life. Between calls, texts, vendor meetings and more, I know there were times where you weren’t sure if it would all come together, and I’m so thankful you trusted me every step of the way! Our planning process will always hold a special place in my heart because not only did we grab meals together and get to know each other well and learn our stories, but you two got to meet little Moose and I got to meet Bella and of course I love fur babes!! Aside from that, being your secret keeper for your first dance surprise for Forrest was probably THE coolest thing I’ve ever been entrusted with. Being with everyone on the big day and experiencing it all beside you was one thing, but sitting back fighting ugly tears when the first dance song started playing was probably one of the most memorable moments of my life. I’m tearing up just typing this. I am forever thankful that not only did I have the honor of serving as your wedding planner, but now we have a beautiful friendship that will only continue to grow. 10 months ago, I didn’t know who you and Forrest were... I would say a lot more happened than simply planning your dream day in that time! Hugs!!! 💛 THANK YOU!!!

Lindsay Rozelle · Married on 04/10/2019

Makes dreams come true!

Working with Courtney is honestly such a breeze! She makes the wedding process so stress-free and easy and she is there whenever you need her. On the wedding day, she is super calm and is your rock, there for you however you need her. She does an amazing job coordinating your day and helping your vendor dream team be on the same page. I would highly recommend Courtney to any couples getting married, she is well worth it!

Sent on 10/15/2019

LCN Events's reply:

Lindsay, thank you SO much for the kind words and praise- it means the world! I love what I do for my amazing couples and getting feedback like this makes my heart so happy that I was able to give you the same experience! Working with you has been wonderful!

LCN Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• All Occasions Wedding Decor & Lighting

Courtney does an outstanding job of taking you through the entire planning process to make your special day run flawlessly. She has packages that can help you from minor decision making to full packages taking you through the entire wedding planning process through the day of. I highly recommend Courtney to ease the pain of planning your special day.

• Weddings For The Ages Wedding Officiants

Courtney has everything that you could wish for in a wedding planner - she is detail oriented, highly energetic, and totally committed to bringing each couple's vision to life; but even more important, rather than being overwhelming, she balances all of her energy and organization with her incredibly warm personality and openness. Lifestyle | Courtney Noelle is the perfect choice for the couple with an exciting vision for their wedding, but who doesn't want to stress about the small stuff.

• Beauty By Billie Jo Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a professional in the wedding industry I would recommend hiring Courtney. Having a wedding planner is so important and you won’t be disappointed in hiring Courtney. She is attentive to your needs and will make your day run smoothly plus she’s super sweet and easy to get along with!

• 123 E Main Cross St Findlay, OH, 45840 See on map