On WeddingWire since 2017
- Based in Northwest Ohio, Weddings For The Ages is a wedding officiant service. We combine caring, creativity, and experience into a process that makes ceremony planning as stress-free as possible! We've written and performed more than 300 one-of-a-kind ceremonies for couples, making every celebration personal and memorable. Over 20 dedicated officiants are ready and available to serve couples throughout the states of Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana.
- Every couple and every event is different, so each ceremony is customized to reflect the couples unique love story, personalities, and vibe! Our goal is to create a service that you will remember forever. We love to meet with couples multiple times before the ceremony, letting us get to know you better, and allowing you to explain your vision for your ceremony and ask any questions you may have.
- Your comfort is so important to us. Your whole wedding day will be a rollercoaster of emotion, but the high point will be when you stand in front of your friends and family, and pledge your lives to each other - you'll want to feel comfortable and confident with the person who's guiding that moment! That's why we don't let couples book us until you've had a chance to talk with your officiant, so we can make sure that everyone feels like it's a good fit.
- Whether you want a basic ceremony or something much more elaborate, we have packages to make your dream ceremony a reality. From a five-minute "mini-mony" in the park, to an hour-long extravaganza with music and movement, we are here to make it happen. Even quick paperwork-only services!
- We are welcoming to all beliefs, backgrounds, and traditions, and are happy to include any special prayers, readings, or ceremonies that are significant to you; in fact, we love performing inter-faith ceremonies! Combining backgrounds and traditions in interesting ways can be incredibly fun!
- We celebrate love in all forms, and all couples are welcome. We have experience performing weddings for same-sex, opposite-sex and non-binary couples. We are more than happy to use whatever pronoun(s) you prefer and will design the ceremony to fit with your personal beliefs. From traditional ceremonies to elopements and everything in between, Weddings for the Ages can help make your day one to remember.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
23 User photos
Best Experience Imaginable!
We love atonn
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements3 Endorsements
Working with Weddings for the Ages is such a easy process. When running wedding rehearsals they are present which is a plus for us because not only our clients but we also get to practice everything start to the end of the ceremony. Their super nice, professional and our clients enjoy their services! We love working with Weddings for the Ages and can't wait to work together again!
Atonn is one of our all-time favorite officiants!! We fully trust him with all of our clients and enjoy his light-hearted, professional, and passionate personality and work ethic. Allowing him to be apart of your day will be one of the greatest decisions you make throughout your planning process!
If you are looking for a very thoughtful, detailed and compassionate officiant to truly make your ceremony special, I highly recommend connecting with Atonn! He takes time to develop personal and thoughtful ceremonies that share the personalities of the couple while adding elements of poise and professionalism. Your special day will truly be all about you as a couple and your story that led up to the very moment you'll say "I Do".