510 Harvest Ln, Bowling Green, Ohio 43402 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Weddings For The Ages

Weddings For The Ages is a wedding officiant company based out of Brunswick, Ohio. These professional, licensed wedding officiants ensure that your ceremony is a reflection of your relationship. Wedding ceremonies are custom designed for each couple. They will help you decide between using timeless traditions or totally unique ideas, highlighting the essence of your love for each other.

Experience

The officiants are all experienced writers, public speakers and some are even musicians, who are able to blend a variety of skills together to make your wedding meaningful for both you and your guests. With the experience of over 100 weddings, they know how to keep your guests engaged and entertained as they share how your love is incredible and unique.

Weddings For The Ages provides many officiant services for your wedding day, including customized vows. The types of ceremonies they perform include:

• Civil union

Weddings For The Ages 3
Weddings For The Ages 4

Rachel Wright · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Atonn was absolutely incredible as our officiant! I remember being nervous when I was looking for officiants because I knew how important they are for your ceremony. I had searched for awhile online and had come across Weddings for the Ages. I had called Atonn shortly after about his services and I immediately felt comfortable talking to him on the phone. He answered all of my questions and I could tell he really cared about his clients. After the phone call I decided that my husband and I had to meet up with him in person. We both immediately connected with Atonn at our first meeting and had felt like we had known him for a long time. We both said “wow this guy could have been a perfect fit in our friend group.”We hired him and I have to say it was one of the best decisions we had made for our wedding!
    Atonn really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and listen to your wedding vision so he can perform a beautiful personal ceremony and that’s exactly what he did for us. It seriously felt like our best friend was officiating the wedding. He had me crying with the vows he wrote for us. Everyone at the wedding was blown away by the ceremony and they all talked about how amazing the service was and Atonn’s words stuck with so many of our guests. Atonn truly made the wedding unforgettable and I was honored to have him as our officiant. He also introduced me to my incredible wedding planner, Courtney Of LCN Events, which made my life so much easier and created a dream team of vendors. After all of this we have developed a life long friendship with Atonn and that is so beautiful to me. I know Atonn only hires the best for Weddings for the Ages. I strongly recommend hiring them! You seriously won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Kailey

Kailey · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing experience all around!

Our officiant was Ardy, and I can't say enough good things about our experience with him. He was professional, responsive, and helpful throughout the entire process. We received so many compliments from wedding guests about our ceremony. He made the ceremony personalized to us as a couple, and his words about marriage were touching and unique. We would recommend Ardy to anyone looking for an officiant...we couldn't have pulled off our big day without his help and support!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Weddings For The Ages's reply:

Kailey, Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Eddie were wonderful and easy to work with! I am so happy that you and your guests loved the ceremony! Thank you for having me be a part of your special day! Ardy

Award

Weddings For The Ages FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan
  • In which states are you licensed? IN, MI, OH
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Forevermore Weddings
    Forevermore Weddings Wedding Planners

Working with Weddings for the Ages is such a easy process. When running wedding rehearsals they are present which is a plus for us because not only our clients but we also get to practice everything start to the end of the ceremony. Their super nice, professional and our clients enjoy their services! We love working with Weddings for the Ages and can't wait to work together again!

• Nazareth Hall
    Nazareth Hall Historic Weddings

Atonn is one of our all-time favorite officiants!! We fully trust him with all of our clients and enjoy his light-hearted, professional, and passionate personality and work ethic. Allowing him to be apart of your day will be one of the greatest decisions you make throughout your planning process!

• LCN Events
    LCN Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a very thoughtful, detailed and compassionate officiant to truly make your ceremony special, I highly recommend connecting with Atonn! He takes time to develop personal and thoughtful ceremonies that share the personalities of the couple while adding elements of poise and professionalism. Your special day will truly be all about you as a couple and your story that led up to the very moment you'll say "I Do".

• 510 Harvest Ln Bowling Green, Ohio, 43402 See on map