Forevermore Weddings LLC

Perrysburg, OH View map Visit website

Don't stress no-more!

Forevermore Weddings is an award winning and published wedding planning and coordination company! We offer a hands on approach to orchestrating unforgettable events and one of a kind experiences for our couples. We are recognized for our unique styled shoots and creativity along with our amazing packages to take the stress away from our couples! If you are looking for a fun, laid-back and relaxing experience then we are perfect for you!
We are thrilled to offer so many services to our clients such as: Wedding planning, Wedding Coordination, Destination wedding services, floral services, stationary needs and Decorations/Rentals!
Offices located in: Chicago, IL, Toledo, OH , Cleveland, OH , Detroit, Mi, & Atlanta, GA . We also love to travel!
Reach out today to chat with a certified and experienced wedding specialist today to start working on your perfect day! forevermoreweddings@aol.com

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 10/05/2019

Lewis Wedding 10-5-19

I booked forevermore for the final two months of my wedding and I’m so glad I did! I was constantly asking questions and bothering Brooke at all hours of the day and she was always very quick to respond and happy to help me! I didn’t have to worry about a single thing the day of the wedding and any issues I had she reached out to my vendors and took care of with no issue. She is currently in the process of helping me change my name and has been great with that as well, even calling the social security office for me to answer some of my questions. Although I hope I’ll never need to lol, I would absolutely hire Brooke again for wedding planning and flowers and decor too! Everything was beautiful and I can’t thank her enough!
    Brooke Married on 08/25/2018
    Hiring Forevermore Weddings LLC was the best decision I could have made for my wedding day! Brooke was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and made it very fun and stress free. She was always very quick to respond and was on top of the schedule. Hiring a wedding planner and coordinator was so worth it. The day of coordination by Brynn was absolutely amazing, she was on top of it!! Forevermore Weddings LLC helped to make my wedding day the best day of my life!

Forevermore Weddings LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved working with you and Trevor and helping you plan your entire wedding day! We wish you all the best and sending much love.
    Heather Married on 07/21/2018
    Great company...they have years of experience working in the wedding industry. ..prompt attention to deals..friendly..easy to work with...no problems working with them at all.

Real Weddings

• Rachel & Aaron
    38 photos · 10/20/2018

Weddings For The Ages Weddings For The Ages Wedding Officiants

Forevermore Weddings has been a treat to work with! Brooke and her team create wonderful, easy partnerships with the other wedding vendors, and keep everyone informed of timelines and event changes. Whenever we work with them, we feel secure that we're all on the same page! We sincerely appreciate their dedication to their couples, and to other pros. We look forward to working together with them... Forevermore ;)

Ultimate Nights DJ Ultimate Nights DJ Wedding DJs

Brooke and her staff always take care of business! They work as a team with all the other vendors to accomplish the goals of each event and make the Bride and Groom's wedding experience relaxing and stress-free! If you hire Forevermore, you'll have so much less to worry about on the big day!

Love is All You Need Photography, LLC Love is All You Need Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Working with event/wedding coordinators on wedding day can really help the day run smoothly and take a lot of pressure off not only the couple, but other vendors as well! It was great working with Brooke and her team and they helped ensure everything ran flawlessly! Would definitely recommend them to any couple!

118 w. South boundary st. Perrysburg, OH, 43551
4197147016
Location of (Forevermore Weddings LLC)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding