Drawbridge Lane Weddings

Lakeside Marblehead, OH View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$230 Typical Price

Drawbridge Lane Weddings, Conrad Marsili Wedding Officiant is a wedding officiant based out of Lakeside Marblehead, Ohio, who serves Toledo Area, Port Clinton area, Central Ohio, Elyria, Marblehead, and the Islands. Conrad would love to officiate couples’ weddings and will work with them to help create a special day that they will cherish for years to come.

Drawbridge Lane Weddings, Conrad Marsili Wedding Officiant is licensed to officiate civil unions, interfaith, non-religious, rehearsal, and single religion weddings and vow renewals in the state of Ohio. Couples may personalize their vows to share their love story in a ceremony that will last up to 30 minutes. Drawbridge Lane Weddings, Conrad Marsili Wedding Officiant would be honored to officiate weddings for the following religions:

• Agnostic
  • Methodist
  • No denomination
  • Orthodox Christian
  • Presbyterian

Head over to my website and listen to my recordings of my readings and discussion of my service.

Definitely read my wonderful reviews which are current to this year. As you read them and listen to my reading samples, I am sure you too will find it necessary to at least give me a call to chat. No pressure, it will just be conversation.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$230

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$60

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MI
OH

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lynette P. Married on 07/30/2022

Great experience

Definitely helped us with every last detail. Does his best to make your day is perfect! Was always quick to respond. And answered every question we had in detail. Honestly if it weren't for him we wouldn't have even knew what order to walk down the aisle haha. Always early which I loved because I'm a worry wart, and everyone definitely enjoyed his service. Book with Conrad and have your wedding stress free!

Drawbridge Lane Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very much, Lynette for your most kind words.
    Your wedding was beautiful and indeed, the wedding party's entrance was wonderful and full of smiles.
    Best,
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 07/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Conrad for your wedding, you won’t regret it!

Conrad was AMAZING! I was searching on weddingwire to find an officiant and came across his name. He was quick to respond and set up a zoom call so we could “meet” face to face. I knew right away he would be perfect to marry us. He puts in so many extra hours to make your wedding day perfect and it really shows. I got so many compliments after the wedding on how personable he was during the ceremony.
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 06/25/2022

AMAZING Wedding Officiant!!

We were searching online for an officiant for our wedding day in June 2022. We were drawn to Conrad because of his awesome reviews! Well, they are all very true! Immediately after talking to Conrad, we felt very comfortable and confident of having him marry us! We had an initial meeting over zoom where he got to know a little bit about us and an idea of what we would like for the ceremony. Afterwards, he sent us a rough draft of vows that he invited us to add/edit anything we'd like! Conrad even set up an in-person meeting (almost two hours long!!) where he took time to get to know us, go over the vows, and finalize details. Conrad truly cares about getting to know his couples personally. I felt that this made a HUGE positive impact with the ceremony as it felt like someone we knew marrying us, not just someone we found online (: Conrad connected with our guests, acknowledged all of the locations they had come from, referenced how we met and our interests, and just overall made the ceremony very personal to us! Conrad also ran our rehearsal the night before the wedding and was able to keep a large bridal party organized while also keeping it fun! We HIGHLY recommend Conrad as a wedding officiant!!!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Conrad Marsili
Conrad Marsili
Owner

Owner: I am the person who looks forward to your request for information.

I am the first person and the last person you will be working with.

I have the most important part.

Officiant

I am your Officiant.

I'm the person asking The Question.

My job is the most important part.

I will talk to your guests in a way to make them feel that they are actively involved in the ceremony.

I will thank them for coming afar to witness your marriage. I will tell them the story that led to all of us being together for your wedding.

I will tell the Groom when he can kiss the Bride.

I will pronounce you Husband and Wife.

Officiant

I am your Officiant.

I'm the person asking The Question.

My job is the most important part.

I will tell the Groom when he can kiss the Bride.

I will pronounce you Husband and Wife.

DJ TomTom DJ TomTom Wedding DJs

Conrad is great at what he does and very easy to work with. I have ran sound for many ceremonies over the years and Conrad new how to keep a ceremony going.

DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

Conrad was the officiant at a recent wedding that I DJ the ceremony for. I think all of the officiants I work with are really good but Conrad seem to really be in tune with the couple. He seems to speak from the heart and really had some great insight to their love story. He is one of the best.

Drawbridge Lane Lakeside Marblehead, OH, 43440
6142064396

All day Any Day
Location of (Drawbridge Lane Weddings)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding