DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment

Tontogany, OH View map
$1,199.95 Most Popular Price

$1,199.95 Most Popular Price

Couples Choice Award Winner in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

I have been a part of over 500 personalized and many unforgettable receptions. I am energetic, enthusiastic, highly organized, and very responsive to your requests. You deserve a worry-free fun wedding reception experience. Popular Wedding Venues like Nazareth Hall, Stone Ridge Golf Course, and The Clazel speak very highly of my DJ service because of the dedication, big smile, and excitement I display. Thank you for your time and book me today!馃摓 (419)-806-5218

Available Services

I DJ services and lighting many events like ceremonies, weddings, school dances, private events, and special occasions. Up-light your entire venue with the color of your choice. Ceremony DJ service with pre-arrival music, processional music, recessional music, wireless mics, and micro- sound system. On-line planning for gives you 24-hour access to add the important songs, notes, and time line information.

Whats Included?

Top Hits, Latin Music, Classic Floor Fillers, Wedding Classics, New Hip Hop, Country, or whatever you want!! This is your party. I would be honored to help bring the dance floor your musical soundtrack 馃帶

*Experienced MC and DJ Turntable Mixing Skills

*UP-Lighting- Included with reception Dj for a limited time*

*Tell me how I can help with making Wedding Reception Unique and Amazing

*Call me Today for Quick Quote 馃槉

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$999.95

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,199.95

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Jenna
    Jenna Married on 11/12/2021

Amazing dj!

Damon was such a pleasure to work with! He always made me laugh when we chatted while planning the details for the wedding. He had an online intake form that he used that was helpful to put everything in one place so we were all on the same page. He also allowed me to send him my Spotify playlists for rehearsal and cocktail hour music and that made it so easy to have the music be very fitting to us. He also helped seamlessly with the ceremony microphones. My family enjoyed interacting with him when setting up and during the wedding. I would recommend him over and over for a wedding DJ. I also thought the pricing was very reasonable as well too. Thank you Damon for all you did!

DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words Jenna. You were amazing to work with and I appreciate the high level of organization. Those toasts and speeches really showed how much your family loves you and Aaron. Thanks again for adding me to the family for the day!!
    S S Married on 06/01/2021

The best DJ around!

Absolute best DJ you can find!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/07/2020

Best Decision We Made!!

We got married Nov 2020, and could not have asked for a better DJ to work with on our wedding day. Damon was amazing to work with leading up to our wedding. He arranged a meeting a few months prior where we were able to work with him to work on the timeline and picking out the perfect song for each moment on our special day. He also communicated with us throughout which helped with the ever changing year of Covid-19. Damon provided his expert opinion which was so helpful in planning and making final music decision! Throughout our wedding he did a great job playing music that kept the crowd dancing and having fun all night. He did a great job with announcing all of our wedding party and parents and keeping the evening flowing perfectly. Everyone kept complementing how great our wedding was and how much fun they had which is all thanks to our unforgettable DJ馃挄

DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley. I'm so blessed to be part of your family for the third family wedding which is so amazing. You are very easy to work with and we had a lot of fun through all of our communication and meetings. I appreciate all your kind words and I love what I do Thank you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Nazareth Hall Nazareth Hall Historic Weddings

DJ Diamond Lee is amazing! One of Nazareth Hall's favorite DJ's. He creates such a fun and interactive atmosphere and we are constantly hearing praises from his clients!

Stone Ridge Golf Club Stone Ridge Golf Club Country Club Weddings

The dance floor is always packed with this guy! We have worked together several times over the last few years and everything has always gone as planned; smooth & professional! We really like how prompt he is with arriving on time to set up for the weddings at the club and checking in with the club to make sure that we are on the same page throughout the evening! It's all about the client!

Lux Everlasting Lux Everlasting Wedding Photographers

Worked with DJ Diamond Lee at a wedding at Clazel. He was super easy to work with, understanding of my needs as a photographer, and kept the party going hard until the very end. I would absolutely recommend.

18725 Wall Street Tontogany, OH, 43565
4198065218

We will try to respond back as soon as possible.
Location of (DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding