18725 Wall Street, Bowling Green, OH 43565 Map Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 57

About DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment

Couples Choice Award Winner in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018

I have been a part of over 500 personalized and many unforgettable receptions. I am energetic, enthusiastic, highly organized, and very responsive to your requests. You deserve a worry-free fun wedding reception experience. Popular Wedding Venues like Nazareth Hall, Stone Ridge Golf Course, and The Clazel speak very highly of my DJ service because of the dedication, big smile, and excitement I display. Thank you for your time and book me today!馃摓 (419)-806-5218

Available Services

I DJ services and lighting many events like ceremonies, weddings, school dances, private events, and special occasions. Up-light your entire venue with the color of your choice. Ceremony DJ service with pre-arrival music, processional music, recessional music, wireless mics, and micro- sound system. On-line planning for gives you 24-hour access to add the important songs, notes, and time line information.

Music:

Top Hits, Latin Music, Classic Floor Fillers, Wedding Classics, New Hip Hop, Country, or whatever you want!! This is your party. I would be honored to help bring the dance floor your musical soundtrack 馃帶

*Experienced MC and DJ Turntable Mixing Skills

DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment 1
DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment 2
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Wilson 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Damon was super energetic and friendly, and helped give us a wedding that was worry-free and even better than we could have ever imagined!

DJ Diamond Lee (Damon Lee) was an absolute essential part of helping our wedding day go smoothly. He was the only DJ we looked into, and we certainly did not go wrong! When looking back, we are so grateful we booked him to help us with our event. Without him, it definitely wouldn鈥檛 have gone as smooth. He kept the party moving forward with a constant flow of music, and he was great at keeping guests informed on happenings/moving through food lines. He was always checking in with me and the groom to ensure that we were ready for the next thing. Our dance floor was constantly filled and our guests had a fantastic time. I heard many great compliments about Damon throughout the night. He worked hard to keep the guests happy with their requested songs. He even picked some of the best songs to give us some of the most memorable moments! Our wedding was amazing, and Damon played a huge role in making that happen. Prepared, professional, and very personable; that鈥檚 Damon. From the start, he helps you feel comfortable and puts your wishes/requests first to give you your perfect day.

Throughout the planning process, he was always very quick to respond and easy to work with. He contacted me back within the same day of me reaching out to him for more information about his services/pricing. Before booking him, he offered a generous amount of his time on the phone to discuss the wedding and what having him as a DJ looks like. I could tell Damon was very knowledgeable about weddings and has done his fair share of events. He wasn鈥檛 just concerned about providing great music for the wedding, but with making the event as a whole run smoothly from the time that guests arrived for the ceremony until they left at the end of the night. Damon stayed in touch throughout the months leading up to the wedding. He has online forms (which are very helpful) for you to fill out at your own pace with detailed information about the ceremony and reception. He made having a wedding 鈥渂ack home鈥, but living 4 hours away no big deal as he was willing to meet with us in the way that worked best for us (phone conversation, video chat, in person). At our in person meeting, Damon went over ALL of the details of our wedding with us, offering great suggestions. We left this meeting (where he offered another good amount of his time) feeling great about how the events would play out the day of our wedding. Damon was also very understanding and flexible with any changes that I made to wedding details even weeks before the event. The day of the wedding, Damon showed up at the time he said he would be there, and he came prepared with all of his equipment (table (set up nicely and quite compact), cords (he just needed something to plug into and he was good to go), mics (which he provided for the ceremony, too--even outdoors!), uplighting (pops of colorful lights around our space that we didn鈥檛 know we needed!)). The music that was played during the ceremony was all timed beautifully. We even had a little trouble with the clip mic on the officiant at the very beginning of our ceremony, but Damon jumped in right away to provide a backup mic so our guests could hear well during the ceremony. DJ Diamond Lee is an incredible DJ to work with! I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding or next event.

Sent on 07/20/2019

DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Becca for your awesome review! I am humbled by your review. I work really hard for all of my coupes to provide the best experience possible. There is so much that goes into preparing for a wedding ceremony and reception. New couples often are not aware of the detail until we have that first conversation. Then when there is one month left, that feeling of "Do I have everything lined up "sets in. This is the spot where the DJ becomes more than a DJ. He then becomes a music coordinator and event coordinator. We comb over every detail imaginable and also cover the back up plan. This wedding the back up plan had to be implemented during ceremony. I appreciate you recognizing the issue and the solution. You gave me full trust to keep everything moving in the right direction!
    During the reception your crew was very diverse from young to seasoned guests. I played the old school with the new school and get as many as your requests in for a great night. I also have you like the recordings I sent you for the speeches and the surprise song by Veto! GOd bless, stay in touch and thank you!

Kaytlin Wood 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing

Damon was amazing on all levels! The music was just what we wanted, when we wanted it! The best part is when he got on the floor and danced with us. I鈥檝e never been so impressed by someone!! I highly recommend him! It makes me want to have a party just so I can invite him again!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Tiffany Olmstead 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Damon was always friendly, helpful and willing to add things or make changes throughout the entire process!

Damon was very personable throughout the entire process! He was easy to work with, was willing to change our meeting time when our schedule changed last minute and was always punctual. When our photographer wanted a schedule of when all the specific dances would be, Damon sent it to me the same day I requested it...which the photographer greatly appreciated. During the reception, Damon kept us on schedule so that the guests would not get restless. He played all of the songs and genres that we asked for, too. When my daughter refused to dance during our family dance, Damon went with the flow and moved on to the next dance. I would recommend DJ Diamond Lee to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2019

DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany for your kind words. I pride myself on being organized and flexible. I do what I can to make sure everything runs as smooth as possible. We played that Wagon Wheel a little later and got your daughter out there in a more casual method and you all looked great out there. Thanks for the recommendation!

DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 799.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian

• Nazareth Hall
    Nazareth Hall Historic Weddings

DJ Diamond Lee is amazing! One of Nazareth Hall's favorite DJ's. He creates such a fun and interactive atmosphere and we are constantly hearing praises from his clients!

• Stone Ridge Golf Club
    Stone Ridge Golf Club Country Club Weddings

The dance floor is always packed with this guy! We have worked together several times over the last few years and everything has always gone as planned; smooth & professional! We really like how prompt he is with arriving on time to set up for the weddings at the club and checking in with the club to make sure that we are on the same page throughout the evening! It's all about the client!

• Lux Everlasting
    Lux Everlasting Wedding Photographers

Worked with DJ Diamond Lee at a wedding at Clazel. He was super easy to work with, understanding of my needs as a photographer, and kept the party going hard until the very end. I would absolutely recommend.

• 18725 Wall Street Bowling Green, OH, 43565 See on map
    4198065218 (Phone number)
    We will try to respond back as soon as possible.