2019 N. Humboldt Blvd., Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Lux Everlasting

Hey, friend! My name is Clayton and I'm a fun, artsy nerd who loves to tell love stories.

I've been an emotionally driven artist my entire life, and after photographing my first wedding in 2007 I fell in love with everything about wedding photography. From the carefully selected details and how they reflect the couple, to the countless personalities I navigating ensuring everyone is have a great time… I love it all!

What I love most though is getting to tell your story the way it you want it to be told: authentically and beautifully.

Here’s the real tea: Your wedding day will be an incredible rush of emotions and fleeting moments (mine certainly was!). After the confetti has settled, the whole day will feel like a blur, and you’ll wonder if you even attended your own wedding!

As you return to ordinary life, I’ll be working hard to curate, process, and deliver your images so you can relive every single memory of the day forever. And not just the memories you’re excited for, but the moments you didn’t even know happened! Your mom crying as she hugged a new relative after the ceremony, the way your spouse looked at you as you were laughing with your bridal party, or your grandparents dancing for the first time in years.

These are my favorite moments to photograph.

This is why I am a wedding photographer…
…because I care about every single moment and your peace of mind.
…because engaged couples everywhere deserve better and I was made to do this.
…because your story matters and no one else cares to craft it like I can.

I want couples who aren’t afraid to feel, who value time with friends and family, and find beauty in the raw imperfect nature of all of us.

If this is you, I encourage you to contact me using the button below. I limit bookings to promote the highest level of service, so reach out soon to ensure your date is available.

Follow Lux Everlasting on

Lux Everlasting 5
Lux Everlasting 6
Lux Everlasting 7

Carrie · Married on 10/01/2018

Clayton is awesome. We found him at a bridal show but by the time our wedding vow renewal came he was a friend. His photojournalist eye is amazingly creative and his ability to tell your story is so unique. I would choose him again in a heartbeat. Probably the best vendor choice we made with our wedding. He made me look and feel beautiful on our special day. There was not one picture in our package that we didn't love. His personality puts everyone at ease on at stressful day. He gets shots you didn't even realize he was taking and he's not afraid to be silly to get the flowe girls and sign bearer to laugh and smile. He remembered everyone's names and was just spectacular. Hire him! You will have zero regrets!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Christina · Married on 06/23/2018

Some of these questions are premature

Sent on 12/04/2017

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

Clayton and Jordan were a delight to work with from beginning to end. It was so comfortable taking pictures with them because they made it so fun and natural. We loved every image from our engagememt session to our wedding album. Lux Everlasting arrived on time and ready to work. When we ran into a few minor issues like shirt lint or a broken boutonniner they had "emergency supplies" that helped save the day. The photo booth was a blast and people loved it! My guests are still raving about how fun, caring, and professional Lux Everlasting was. They made sure that our day was perfect and provided gorgeous photos to prove it. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Lux Everlasting FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lux Everlasting 1
    Free "Storyteller Set" Bundle
    Mention this deal to receive a bundle of add-ons at no extra charge: free engagement session, 3 additional hours of coverage, and an assistant photographer.

• DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment
    DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

I worked with Photo Tableau at the Clazel in Bowling Green, Ohio for a wedding reception. They ever very inventive, very personable, and stayed until they got all the shots the couples requested. They were fun and easy to work with.

• 2019 N. Humboldt Blvd. Chicago, IL, 60647 See on map