P.O. Box 1141 Post Office Way, Sylvania, OH 43560 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About DJ T.O.

I Started DJing in 2004. I'm currently in the Toledo area and I've had 15 years experience in the business including club, Weddings, Graduation and Private Party's,Cooperate and School Events. I enjoy mixing all types of music and I consider myself more of a all around format DJ. When I'm behind the booth my main purpose is to entertain and keep people dancing. I feel If they aren't dancing then I'm not doing my job to the fullest.Whether it's mixing or hyping the crowd up, I try to perform like it's my last. Entertaining is what I love to do and try to display that every opportunity I get. I'm very thankful for what I have accomplished so far and I hope to progress in the future with my talent and take it to greater levels.Thank you for stopping by my page and taking time to read this.

img 7686 51 926442
img 7622 51 926442
The Circle of love!!
The Circle of love!!
A fun Bridal Party is Awesome!
A fun Bridal Party is Awesome!
Fun Dancing all night!!
Fun Dancing all night!!
Oldschool to the Newschool!!
Oldschool to the Newschool!!
Presentation Matters!!

DJ T.O. 6
DJ T.O. 7

Darren Carter · Married on 07/21/2019

He’s a BADD Man!

DJ T.O. did a fantastic job for my wedding. He was very professional, dependable and he went the extra mile to make sure my big day was very memorable and smooth. He kept the crowd entertained and engaged. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone...

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Justin

Justin Crump · Married on 06/29/2019

Todd the entertainer

Great DJ, did everything as asked for. Without him our memories would have been lost due to issues with videographer. He is a humble guy and confident with his work. He was also great at our ceremony!!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    DJ T.O. 8
    DJ T.O. 9
    DJ T.O. 10

Mrs. Carter · Married on 06/21/2019

Married June 21, 2019

Very professional! DJ T.O. communicates well throughout the planning process. He caters the event to your liking. He came prepared with things we didn’t even think of. He is able to read the crowd and overall puts on a show. We would hire him for any future event!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    DJ T.O. 11

DJ T.O. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment
    DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

DJ T.O. is a great choice for a DJ. He is as seasoned and experience as DJ who have been in the business for much longer. He is a very good DJ/MC and entertainer.

• P.O. Box 1141 Post Office Way Sylvania, Ohio, 43560 See on map