P.O. Box 1141 Post Office Way, Sylvania, OH 43560 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About DJ T.O.

I Started DJing in 2004. I'm currently in the Toledo area and I've had 15 years experience in the business including club, Weddings, Graduation and Private Party's,Cooperate and School Events. I enjoy mixing all types of music and I consider myself more of a all around format DJ. When I'm behind the booth my main purpose is to entertain and keep people dancing. I feel If they aren't dancing then I'm not doing my job to the fullest.Whether it's mixing or hyping the crowd up, I try to perform like it's my last. Entertaining is what I love to do and try to display that every opportunity I get. I'm very thankful for what I have accomplished so far and I hope to progress in the future with my talent and take it to greater levels.Thank you for stopping by my page and taking time to read this.

img 7686 51 926442
The Circle of love!!
A fun Bridal Party is Awesome!
A fun Bridal Party is Awesome!
Fun Dancing all night!!
Fun Dancing all night!!
Oldschool to the Newschool!!
Oldschool to the Newschool!!
Presentation Matters!!

DJ T.O. 5
DJ T.O. 6

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Best DJ hands down

We hired DJ T.O for our wedding in march of 2019. From the very beginning he was easy to work with, listened to our ideas, gave us his opinion and advice. He responded in a timely manner and always had an answer to our questions. He made everything so smooth and stress-free for us during rehearsal and during our ceremony/reception. DJ T.O was VERY entertaining. Our guests of all ages enjoyed his performance and made sure to tell us they liked him. He went above and beyond what we hired him to do and we are very thankful we hired him.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Courtney · Married on 11/03/2018

All around great guy!

Very upbeat, personal and delivers what he promised. From keeping everything on track, pumping up the crown and keeping the party going, DJ T.O made our wedding night perfect! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Carrie · Married on 10/27/2018

If you want a smooth, entertaining, Hell of a DJ then you found your guy!

We had DJ T.O. for our October 27th wedding, and we couldn't of asked for anyone better. He met with us a couple of times to make sure we really connected before the big day and to build our trust. Trust is a big thing when trying to plan a wedding for 200+ people. He instantly gained ours! He is so down to earth and just such a nice, professional, and shall I say one HELL of a DJ. He showed up early to our reception hall and set up and was waiting for us out in the freezing cold rain to make sure everything was still going as planned, I was blown away by how organized he was and stayed the whole night. I did not have to worry one bit. He kept the music going all night and entertained our guest, I don't think the dance floor was empty at all after our first dances. Thank you so much for being apart of one of biggest days of our lives and making it such a fun night that all our guest can't stop talking about. If you are in search of a DJ my husband Ryan and I highly recommend DJ T.O. he is the best, hire him!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

DJ T.O. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment
    DJ Diamond Lee Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

DJ T.O. is a great choice for a DJ. He is as seasoned and experience as DJ who have been in the business for much longer. He is a very good DJ/MC and entertainer.

• P.O. Box 1141 Post Office Way Sylvania, Ohio, 43560 See on map