DJ T.O. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Steve
    Steve S. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Great DJ experience

DJ TO was very responsive when we contacted him, he took the time to get to know us and ask what we were looking for with our reception experience and was extremely organized and professional. When the day came he was very prompt to have his equipment set up and was ready to get started. The activities were tightly run from start to finish and when the dance floor opened up it was packed until the end of the night with great music. DJ TO did a great job of getting the attention where it needed to be, but not putting the attention on himself or anything like that. I would highly recommend DJ TO for any wedding reception.
    Edward R. Married on 10/30/2021

Dj to rocks

I married my wife 10/30/21 and I couldnt have done it without DJ TO!!! He made our day si much fun and he handled every hiccup grace\fully. He is the BOMB!!! BOOK HIM YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

Thanks T.O., you really made an impression on us. We appreciate you and everything you've done. We can't wait to see the joy you bring other brides and grooms in the future.
  • Samantha
    Samantha R. Married on 10/30/2021

Best dj ever!

Dj T.O. made my wedding day the most perfect it could’ve ever been. He listened to all of my concerns and made sure all of my expectations were met and exceeded. So many people told me that this was the BEST wedding they’d ever been to…. And I put that all on T.O.! He and my mom surprised me with his sparklers and I was BLOWN AWAY. He also helped me surprise my mom with a special dance on the wedding day… he is amazing. He kept secrets from each of us and each thing turned out so amazing!

BRIDES: this man is so incredible easy to work with, he is so much fun, and just feels like you’re setting up party plans with a friend. He is super professional but also made me feel extremely comfortable. You will not regret it if you pick him.

We love you T.O.!! If we could do our wedding day over, we would pick you a million times!!
  • Danae
    Danae K. Married on 10/30/2021

t. O is awesome!

T.O was the DJ for daughters wedding this past weekend. He did an amazing job! Todd paid attention to every detail and was so professional. He made sure the party was going all night and all the guests were having a great time. Any dj can play a list of songs, but if you want to have a party all your guests will remember, T.O is your guy! If you are considering his services do not hesitate. We will definitely be using him for future events.
    T.O IS AWESOME! ❤️
    Krystl O. Married on 10/23/2021

Todd is freaking awesome

Todd was awesome! He was so much fun. We got sooo many compliments on our DJ. He knocked the whole thing out of the park. I would 100% hire him again.
  • Beth
    Beth A. Married on 10/15/2021

DJ T.O. "The One!"

The first time we met Todd, we knew he was the one!..... 😀 But really though, he made a lasting impression on my husband and I. He's such a great person, professional yet laid back. Whose easy to work with, very organized & detail oriented. His displays are gorgeous as well. One vendor who takes the stress away from you on your big day. He made our wedding a night we'll never forget! Highly recommend! BEST DJ EVER!!
    - The Wrights
  • Dana
    Dana W. Married on 10/07/2021

Mckenzie Wedding July 10th 2021

DJ T.O. Our experience was nothing short of perfect. We booked DJ T.O. as soon as we met him, and I had all the confidence in the world he would make our night so memorable, and it was!!!! He went above and beyond for us and treating us like family. He put so much detail into our dances, and even played a voicemail I had of my father-in-law before he passed away that he played in a dedication song to him, which so much of our family loved. I cant tell you how many guest had personally enjoyed the night thanks to DJ T.O. And one finally thing I cant stop hearing enough about is how on fire and high energy our entrances to our reception were thanks to DJ T.O. Thank you Mr Kyles for everything you did for us. BOOK HIM NOW!!!! ;)
  • Pat
    Pat J. Married on 09/25/2021

Mrs. John Schwartz

Todd is an outstanding DJ! He truly leads the guests to participate! His professionalism is top notch! He kept us on the schedule that we set up; which was truly grateful!
    His over head lights just made the hall look beautiful!
    And our First dance was like dancing on a cloud! Our guest were standing up to see our dancing in a cloud! All my guest, commented, how they have not seen such a great DJ as Todd Kyles!
    So, for his pricing being good also!
    So, look no further for a Great DJ, that honors the bride & Groom, the wedding party and does all for the guests!
    Rated: A+ rating. Call him! Leaving everything to him, you’ll really like him!

I would hire Todd for a DJ again!
    Allison D. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing!!!

Our day was so perfect! We got so many compliments about DJ TO from everyone. He was so engaging and entertaining. The dance floor was packed all night. We chose to do the newlywed game and he made it so personal and fun so that it was entertaining the whole time. Before we even got to the ceremony he had a great response time and set up several meetings to get to know us better so that he could make sure to have things how we wanted it. Would HIGHLY recommend!
    Aaron D. Married on 09/05/2021

Great work

Can't recommend him enough. Goes above and beyond in every way. Kept the dancefloor packed, everyone kept telling us how they had a blast and loved him.
    Erica D. Married on 09/04/2021

Dent Wedding 2021

D.j T.O. Definitely satisfied my expectations. He delivered and showed out. He entertained my Guest and had us smiling the whole night. I loved my monogram, the uplighting, the music was on point and the sparklers and dancing on the clouds was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and experience. For anyone that’s looking for a professional DJ u won’t be disappointed and I definitely would recommend him. I want you to know that I appreciate everything u did that night for us 😍 Mrs. Dent
  • Joseph
    Joseph D. Married on 09/04/2021

Me. And Mrs. Dent wedding

This DJ definitely did his thing. He has delivered everything he has promised to deliver and I am more than grateful. Without him there would not have been such a great wedding, therefore, I solute DJ T.O for making bringing my wedding life…thank you much my brother. Mr. Dent
    Joshua W. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing DJ

If you are having any special event. Especially a wedding you have to book T.O. Leading up to our wedding he was so attentive to the small details to make our day so special. Our reception went off without any hitch. He made our day amazing. YOU BETTER BOOK HIM NOW BECAUSE HIS SCHEDULE IS GOONA BE PACKED!!!!!! Thanks T.O.
    Skyler K. Married on 08/14/2021

Awesome dj!

DJ T.O did such an amazing job for our wedding so much, played great music, very entertaining, professional, and made our first dance so special! Definitely recommend dancing on a cloud and sparklers! Everyone loved it!
  • Tyler
    Tyler K. Married on 08/14/2021

T.O Show is NO Joke!

Todd more than exceeded my wife and I ‘s expectations for our wedding. He really knows how to get everyone on the dance floor and keeps guests engaged and on their toes. T.O. Broke out the best for the best for us and we keep receiving compliments about how awesome he was! DON’T MISS OUT ON AN OPPORTUNITY RO HIRE HIM!!!
    Erica K. Married on 08/07/2021

Klinger Wedding from the brides eyes :)

Klinger Wedding 8-7-21
    DJ T.O. and his crew were exceptional! They all come dressed to impress, which I appreciated as it immediately catches your eye. DJ T.O. and his team brought high energy, positivity, and professionalism to our wedding! The music selections were exactly what we asked for and it kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night. I received several compliments at the end of the night that my wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to and I know that is because I picked the best DJ in the area. I highly recommend him because he was timely, detailed, active in making our wedding reception fun, responsive when we had questions, and overall passionate about making my special day flawless.
    Nicholas K. Married on 08/07/2021

Klinger wedding

Awesome experience. Truly appreciate all involved. Kept everything uptempo. T.O. &crew helped a great day become extraordinary. Wide array of music for everyone. I could go on . Do you self a favor use this man.
    Jacob B. Married on 08/06/2021

Perfect dj

T.O. did our wedding on 08/06/2021. He was very responsive to messages, very invloved in making sure our day was going smooth and everything we wanted was happening. He and his team are top notch, they match the wedding colors, etc. They also go above and beyond expectations. I would relive my wedding every single day if I could!
    Shelbi B. Married on 08/06/2021

Everything I wanted and more

T.O. Did our wedding on August 6, 2021. With covid putting a stop and scare to a lot of weddings we really wanted our wedding to be very outgoing and fun for everyone. T.O made sure that we had our perfect wedding, and communicated well upon meeting him, before the wedding, and during the wedding. Everything T.O has to offer made our wedding truly a dream come true and if I could relive my wedding day with T.O as our DJ I would do it again a hundred times over.
  • Hayley
    Hayley T. Married on 07/23/2021

Amazing Energy from the T.O. Show

From beginning to end the night was perfect! The flow of our reception was exactly what we were imagining and the music had all of us dancing. It was great to celebrate with our family and friends and the T.O. Show made that possible. T.O. helped us create memories and helped to make this day even more special. We highly recommend him if you expect someone who is reliable and works with you to make the wedding flow how you want it.
    Colt M. Married on 07/10/2021

Absolutely wonderful

What a wonderful experience absolutely keep the party going!. Everyone at party just loved dj t.o ! Made our wedding night perfect!
  • KASSANDRA
    Kassandra O. Married on 06/19/2021

Kept the dance floor rocking!

DJ T.O. is great to work with. He is professional and very much so wants to make things great for your day! The dance floor was rocking all night. He was very helpful day of and tried to make sure everything was perfect. He did stress us out a little because he tried almost too hard to make the day prefect instead of going with the flow. Overall, he is a great vendor and won't be upset you hired him!
    Jessica S. Married on 06/18/2021

Nothing short of amazing!

I usually don’t ever write reviews but I felt this one was extremely important. We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding. Not only did he literally do everything he could to make sure our night went exactly as I pictured it, he I did more. He handled all the last minute changes I threw at him, checked in with us all night long to make sure everything was going exactly how we wanted, he read the crowd perfectly and adjusted the music perfectly not only to get people of all ages to the dance floor but to keep them there! He worked flawlessly with my other vendors and even played my middle man with vendors I had a more difficult time working with to get me exactly what I wanted! He has all top notch equipment and when he is set up it makes your wedding look so elegant and beautiful. I can not tell you how many compliments I received on DJ TO! He kept the crowd engaged and made the night fun and enjoyable for everyone! I honestly don’t think my wedding would have the picture perfect ending I was hoping for had we not found him. I highly recommend the sparklers and the dancing on the cloud, not only do they make awesome pictures but they will have your guests amazed. Thank you sooooo much TO 😊
    Scott S. Married on 06/18/2021

Absolutely fantastic

DJ T.O. helped us with our wedding threw every step and went above and beyond to make our night the most memorable night of our lives his crew was professional and respectful he had people on the dance from all ages and never once was the dance floor empty extremely happy with his services will use him in the future for other events thank you so much
    Megan U. Married on 06/13/2021

Professional, Friendly, Super Easy to work with

DJ T.O was amazing to work with from start to finish. He was always quick to respond, always super upbeat and friendly, and he took all the stress out of the day by communicating with us throughout the whole process to make sure we had the best day ever. Truly amazing DJ, would highly recommend to anyone!