Weddings For The Ages Reviews

Weddings For The Ages 4
Weddings For The Ages 5

Hannah · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Couldn’t be happier!

So grateful that Atonn was able to be a part our wedding day! He perfectly created the ceremony to fit our personalities and the overall vibe we were going for. Very easy to communicate with and such a positive presence overall. Continue to get compliments on him as our officiant. We highly recommend him

Sent on 10/31/2019

Stacy Counterman · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Loved getting to work with Atonn!

Atonn was so wonderful to work with! He thinks of the details that you don't think about! He was funny, sincere, and so straight forward with our plans and the expectations! He truly made our ceremony one of the sweetest and happily tearful moments that both Jacob and I will cherish!

Weddings For The Ages 6
    Sent on 12/02/2019
  • MetroMike2011

Metromike2011 · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Unparalleled Service

Carlyn was amazing! The perfect choice for our special day. We are blessed to have found her to perform our ceremony. Carlyn has an exceptional knack for detail and creating the day of your dreams as you want it to be. Carlyn wants to know about the couple which allows her to create a personal connection. We could not have imagined the day without her! Carlyn we cannot say thank you enough!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Jenny · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Great ceremony!!

Atonn was fantastic throughout our entire wedding planning process. His communication was quick and professional. Everyone had great things to say about our ceremony and complimented him! He added some personable touches and had people laughing. Our ceremony was perfect and we definitely recommend weddings for the ages!! They were great to work with.

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Graciela

Graciela Sofo · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing and personalized

Ardy was the officiant at our wedding and he did an amazing job. He met with us several times and really go to know us beforehand, making the experience even more personal and memorable. We felt like he truly cared and was excited to be a part of our special day, not just because it was his job, but rather he felt honored to be there and help make the start of our life together unforgettable.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Mikaela

Mikaela · Married on 10/04/2019

We love atonn

If you want a beautiful customized ceremony that’ll make your family laugh and cry, go with weddings for the ages!!! Atonn is so kind and personable and very organized. He knows exactly what he’s doing and made our ceremony perfect. Thanks Atonn!

Weddings For The Ages 7
    Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Emily

Emily Nagel · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing & Personable!

We adored Scott!! He was so easy going, his words really hit home! He had to stay a bit after the ceremony to get our license without an issue. Truly thrilled with our vows. He was always available, willing to help and just really did a wonderful job. He has us, friends and family feeling the love in the air! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Rob Farren · Married on 09/28/2019

Affordable, professional and easy to work with

We hit a snag with our initial wedding plans and reached out to Weddings for the Ages just about 5 months before our big day. They wasted no time in helping us out and set us up with Michael Barlos who did an amazing job officiating our ceremony. Highly, highly recommend Weddings for the Ages and Michael in particular.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Bixby · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful ceremony, very good speaker

Scott was wonderful in putting together our ceremony. We contacted Weddings for the Ages and started planning the ceremony way later than we should have, but Scott did not panic and helped me to remain calm.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Sara

Sara Swartz · Married on 09/14/2019

Weddings for The Ages - Atonn Smeltzer

Atonn and his team were awesome! They made my husband and I's ceremony very personable and special and one we will never forget! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Shale · Married on 09/07/2019

One-Of-A-Kind

Where do I begin?! I recently had the pleasure of working with Atonn and I cannot say enough amazing things about him and his process with his couples. Not only does he take ample time to get to know you and your significant other, but he takes all that he learns- what is most special and important to you both- and crafts it into a one-of-a-kind ceremony that will be sure to be remembered for years to come. As a fellow wedding professional, I witnessed countless guests in tears, laughing and smiling throughout the entire ceremony as everyone celebrate this couples' love. I have never seen anything like it! If you are looking for more than just someone to marry you, you absolutely should make speaking with Atonn your number one priority!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible

Atonn did such a great job. He made the ceremony uplifting and fun. He took a survey and filled in the ceremony with our answers. It was fun and meaningful. He helped out so much during the rehearsal that we knew what to expect during the ceremony. I highly recommend him.

Weddings For The Ages 8
    Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Wright · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Atonn was absolutely incredible as our officiant! I remember being nervous when I was looking for officiants because I knew how important they are for your ceremony. I had searched for awhile online and had come across Weddings for the Ages. I had called Atonn shortly after about his services and I immediately felt comfortable talking to him on the phone. He answered all of my questions and I could tell he really cared about his clients. After the phone call I decided that my husband and I had to meet up with him in person. We both immediately connected with Atonn at our first meeting and had felt like we had known him for a long time. We both said “wow this guy could have been a perfect fit in our friend group.”We hired him and I have to say it was one of the best decisions we had made for our wedding!
    Atonn really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and listen to your wedding vision so he can perform a beautiful personal ceremony and that’s exactly what he did for us. It seriously felt like our best friend was officiating the wedding. He had me crying with the vows he wrote for us. Everyone at the wedding was blown away by the ceremony and they all talked about how amazing the service was and Atonn’s words stuck with so many of our guests. Atonn truly made the wedding unforgettable and I was honored to have him as our officiant. He also introduced me to my incredible wedding planner, Courtney Of LCN Events, which made my life so much easier and created a dream team of vendors. After all of this we have developed a life long friendship with Atonn and that is so beautiful to me. I know Atonn only hires the best for Weddings for the Ages. I strongly recommend hiring them! You seriously won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Wedding Officiant!

Atonn was a pleasure to work with! He made everything fun, and super easy! He was very easy to get ahold of and helped make our wedding day one to remember, even if it was the hottest day of the year!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Kailey

Kailey · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing experience all around!

Our officiant was Ardy, and I can't say enough good things about our experience with him. He was professional, responsive, and helpful throughout the entire process. We received so many compliments from wedding guests about our ceremony. He made the ceremony personalized to us as a couple, and his words about marriage were touching and unique. We would recommend Ardy to anyone looking for an officiant...we couldn't have pulled off our big day without his help and support!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Weddings For The Ages's reply:

Kailey, Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Eddie were wonderful and easy to work with! I am so happy that you and your guests loved the ceremony! Thank you for having me be a part of your special day! Ardy
  • Erin

Erin Crites · Married on 05/25/2019

Personable and professional

Atonn spent so much time getting to know us and learning what we wanted from our ceremony. He was professional, communicative, flexible, and I really enjoyed getting to know him. The ceremony was perfect and I would absolutely recommend Atonn and Weddings for the Ages!

Weddings For The Ages 9
    Sent on 06/19/2019

Weddings For The Ages's reply:

Erin, it was absolutely wonderful working with you two! Planning a wedding from across the country can be challenging, but everything really came together for your special day! I'm so glad I was part of it! 😊
    -Atonn
  • Traci

Traci Carter · Married on 05/18/2019

Entertaining/ Friendly/

Atonn was our officiant he was great... he made it light hearted which was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Haleigh Derose · Married on 03/30/2019

Atonn is amazing!

Atonn was recommended to us by our venue and we are so thankful that he was. He was flexible, understanding, and someone that we felt like we have known our entire lives. He created our ceremony to perfectly match myself and the groom, with just the right amount of laughter and seriousness. He and his wife, Jodie, are organized and made the wedding planning process so smooth for us. He provides forms that are very helpful to the couple when deciding whether to do vows, unity feature, etc. We received compliments all night long from our guests about how great he was. He made our wedding day perfect and I highly recommend him!

Weddings For The Ages 10
    Sent on 04/05/2019

Weddings For The Ages's reply:

Thank you so much Haleigh! I had so much fun with you and Evan throughout the planning process (even from a distance, you were great to work with!) and I had such a BLAST at the rehearsal with your families! Please tell Evan's mom that she is my new style icon :) Thanks again for choosing me to be part of your special day!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect for us

Short and sweet and to the point, exactly what we wanted

Sent on 10/19/2018

Denise · Married on 10/13/2018

Best officiant ever!!!

Words cannot describe how amazing Atonn is! He made our ceremony so personalized for us and was truly a joy to work with. He took the time to get to know my husband and I and was able to understand what we were looking for in our wedding ceremony. I had many people come up to me after our ceremony and say how great of a job he did. He helped us with our vows, gave us different ideas for our ceremony, and was always there for us - he is great at answering texts and emails! If you are looking for an officiant, it is in your best interest to hire Atonn! You seriously will not regret it! Thank you Atonn!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

We really enjoyed our experience with Atonn. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about wedding ceremonies. He listened intently to our vision of the ceremony, was not judgmental, and offered great suggestions when we were stuck on what to do. We wanted a lighthearted wedding, and he delivered on that aspect, getting chuckles from family and friends during the ceremony. We received a lot of compliments on the ceremony from family members, and we highly recommend him. Overall, he made the ceremony very stress free for us, so all we had to do was enjoy the moment.

Weddings For The Ages 11
    Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Ellis · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome Officiant. Very thorough, charismatic, and funny.

Atonn was amazing. He made our day very special. Atonn took the time to personalize our ceremony and get to know us. Everyone commented on how great our officiant was! I would recommend him to anyone, he will take the time and make your vows special and personal.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot begin to tell you how many compliments I received on Atonn officiating my wedding. His service was beautiful and he was with us every step of the way. When we first met in February, he helped us design a beautiful ceremony and provided a lot of great suggestions for poems, phrases and religious verses. He also created a wonderful message that captured the essence of our relationship and also tied in our "nautical" theme as well. At the rehearsal, he helped quickly organize the bridal party and made sure we all knew what we were doing. Atonn is a wonderful writer and public speaker. His energy and passion for marriage was prevalent throughout the ceremony. Beautiful job. Thank you!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Creative & fun!

We got married in August 2018 and were not sure what we were looking for in an officiant and we didn’t really have a vision for the ceremony. We knew was that we wanted a very short, non-religious ceremony and an officiant that we easy to get along with. Atonn was the perfect fit for us and we realized it at our first meeting. He is friendly and knowledgeable. He got to know us in person and through questionnaires we filled out and with that, was able to put together a personal, funny, but still serious ceremony. He even provided examples of vows and readings for us to use, which was so helpful. He is creative and able to tailor your ceremony to fit any sort of theme, if you have one. We can’t thank him enough and are so happy we chose him as our officiant.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

Jason and I were not sure what to expect of an officiant or really how that process even worked. I found Atonn on Wedding Wire and noticed the awesome reviews that he received, as well as many saying he made the ceremony about them and intimate. That was exactly what we were looking for! Atonn worked great around our schedule, and set up two meetings to discuss our expectations, explain how things work and finalized plans. He had us both fill out questionnaires, which he then took our answers and incorporated it into our ceremony to make it ONE OF A KIND!!!! He had different options of ceremonies we could choose from or if we wanted a specific theme, he would do it! which was really neat. I just can't say enough about Atonn, and would honestly recommend him for anyone that is getting married. He can make it any style you want and really focuses on the couple. He is amazing at what he does, and is truly passionate about his couples that he is working with.

Thank you again, Atonn!