August Muse Images

1 review
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About August Muse Images

My photography is deep and rich. I always say like real life, but with a little extra magic. My goal is to remind you how it felt in that moment. I like to joke and chat with my couples, play some music, and have fun as we get to know each other. I always try to leave shoots not only with bomb photos, but new friends.

In my personal life I am a busy mom of 4 and an okayish wife (I do my best but I have to say I got really freaking lucky in the husband department). I THRIVE on chaos. Like obviously I have to, I am a crazy person with 4 kids right? I’m one of those people that finds peace in the hustle. I love being busy, I love being in charge, I love keeping things moving and getting s*#t done. THAT is why you should hire me. Like yea, it’s pretty crucial you like my work. But I bring a lot more than that to the table and I’d like the chance to show you! I fear no wedding day gone awry or unruly groomsmen. My ability to herd cats at home translates really well as a wedding photographer. No spending all day on family formals and melting in the sun with me. Get in, get out, move on so we can all party. Who doesn’t want that?

When I'm not working I like to explore and spend time with my family. We love camping, hiking, movie nights, and sneaking away for impromptu trips to the beach. If I can incorporate those hobbies into my work, even better! I never shy away from adventurous weddings and photo sessions. You want to go to the Painted Hills? Grand Canyon? Yea, my bags are already packed.

Follow August Muse Images on

Portland, Or garden wedding
Portland, Or garden wedding

1 Reviews for August Muse Images

Lacey · Married on 09/13/2014

Olivia shot my wedding and she is great!! Her fun and engaging personality is easy to work with. What I've seen so far is amazing! If you are in need of a photographer for your wedding, I would definitely recommend Olivia! :)

August Muse Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Camas, WA, 98607 See on map