Audious Entertainment

18 Archer Dr, Monroe, NY 10950 Map · Phone number

About Audious Entertainment

A promise of quality and dedication, your wedding is customized for you. The seamless flow of the evening and music will be catered to what you want as you'll work thoroughly with your DJ throughout the entire process. We guarantee the perfect variety of music that ALL of your guests will enjoy!

Follow Audious Entertainment on

Wedding prty
Wedding prty
DJ station
DJ station

21 Reviews for Audious Entertainment

Katie · Married on 10/27/2017

Nick at Audious Entertainment was fantastic!! He and his team truly went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect and memorable. Nick was both professional and energetic and really personalized our reception. From the Photo Booth to the uplighting that transformed the venue into the classic and romantic setting I envisioned, his work really exceeded all expectations. Not to mention the way he made things flow so smoothly. We still have family and friends saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. It was definitely the night of our dreams. We would definitely recommend Nick and his amazing team!!

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

Working with Nick was an absolute pleasure! Nick was instrumental in giving us, according to our guests, “one of the best weddings they have ever been to!” Our dance floor was always full, and our pictures show how much fun everyone had. Nick made the planning process so easy. His website layout blew me away. Our engaged guests went home with cards and I cannot wait to see him again!

Alicia · Married on 09/02/2017

When you are spending tons of money on a venue, catering, photographers, etc., you might start thinking you should try and save some money somewhere--maybe on the DJ and MC. It's only music, right?

Well, the memories of your wedding are something that you will hold and keep for the rest of your life. It has been only five months, but I still smile when I think of our reception. I have had many people tell me that our wedding was the best they ever attended. I know it was the best I ever attended. I think a large part of that is due to Audious Entertainment.

I am glad we did not try to save money by going with someone else because I believe that the money spent on Audious Entertainment was the best-spent money of our wedding. They are more than just a DJ. They pretty much made our whole wedding keep moving smoothly and on schedule. Nick is the master of getting people who usually don't dance (like me) to get out on the dance floor. Just outstanding professional and entertainer!!! :-)

Award

Audious Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,599.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 399.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY
    FRAME YOUR LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Nick was energetic and professional on the wedding day, we worked together for a few weddings last year and I love how he handled the crowd. Definitely one of the best DJs around, highly recommend him!

• 18 Archer Dr Monroe, 10950 See on map