Silver Spring, MD 20904 Map · Phone number

About Attache Events by Ruth

Your Vision Our Passion = The Ultimate Event!! I've heard that you've found the thing you are meant to do if it doesn't seem like work. I feel that way about planning and coordinating events. I absolutely love helping clients bring together their vision for a first class experience--whatever the occasion. Contact Attache Events when you're thinking about your next reason to celebrate life!!

Follow Attache Events by Ruth on

The bride with her bridesmaids
img9779

5 Reviews for Attache Events by Ruth

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2015

Full disclosure: I actually booked my venue/catering/pretty much everything else through Catering by Uptown. Uptown assigns you a day-of coordinator for your event about a week or so prior, and I was lucky enough to be assigned to Ruth.

Ruth was so kind and pleasant to work with, and really helped pull everything together on the day of my wedding. She was so easy to talk to, extremely organized, and I enjoyed meeting her in person when I dropped of my reception items a few days before the wedding. Ruth was also very responsive to emails and any questions that I had (and there were PLENTY considering we were dealing with an impending hurricane), and even went out of her way to call me the night before the wedding to make sure I didn't have any last-minute problems or concerns, and that got a good night's sleep. She was so helpful with getting my bridal party together and organized before the introductions and worked fantastically with our DJ to ensure that the timing of events went smoothly.

My husband and I are so thankful that we got to work with Ruth, and she helped us really relax and enjoy our big day without worrying about anything (like the top of our tent slightly caving in from all the rain we had, and subsequently needing to be shop-vac'd, which we didn't find out about until the next day!).

I honestly cannot recommend Ruth enough, or say enough nice things about her. She is a coordination angel and have been more than happy to pass her information along to my friends who are getting engaged. Thank you for helping to make our big day absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Attache Events by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley. I have to say, I am so blessed to have the pleasure of working with you and Kevin. Even with the stormy weather, you were really cool and calm. I appreciate the referral and thanks again for the wonderful review. All the best to you--and a "happy Eder after"!!!

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

Ruth was provided for us through our venue choice and we could not be happier with her work! Ruth was responsive to all of our requests, ensured safe keeping of items I dropped off ahead of time, creative in solving issues that arose during the day of, and ensured that we followed the timeline we had set forth for our wedding day. Ruth made me feel at ease and ensured that all of our guests had a wonderful time. She was flexible, professional, and handled everything with care. Would definitely recommend Ruth to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Attache Events by Ruth's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Sarah. It was such a joy to work with you, your entire wedding party and your guests. The best is yet to come for you and hubby!! Stay in touch please.

Veronica · Married on 04/27/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Attache Events! I planned my wedding myself, and Ms. Ruth was my Day of Coordinator. I just expected her to come in for the wedding and just take care of THAT day, but she was with me just about every step of the way with informative and encouraging phone calls, emails and texts. When my wedding day arrived, I felt prepared and at peace. And that peace came from knowing that she was handling everything (and everyone)! I didn't have to think or worry about any details because she took care of it all - with grace, poise and a wonderful demeanor. Thank you Ms. Ruth for making my day so memorable and allowing me to enjoy it!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Attache Events by Ruth FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 5-12 Dessert Boutique & Lounge Wedding Cakes

It gives me great pleasure to endorse Attache Events by Ruth. Looking for an experienced event planner committed to going over and beyond planning the ultimate event...this is the planner for you!!!

• Silver Spring, 20904 See on map
    3019605036 (Phone number)
    Location of (Attache Events by Ruth)