Atlas Design Studio

Santa Cruz, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Located in Santa Cruz, California, Atlas Design Studio is a wedding planning and coordination business that serves the San Francisco Bay, Carmel Valley, and Monterey areas. Founder, Katie Hillenga, incorporates her past studies at the New York Fashion Institute and extensive experience planning special events into each new project she oversees. The Atlas team aims for clients to enjoy their wedding and the days leading up to it with as little worry as possible, providing assistance and guidance each step of the way.

Working closely with clients, Atlas Design Studio endeavors to create a celebration that effortlessly fulfills each couple’s wedding dream. Combining creativity with methodological execution, Katie offers clients the following services:

• Preferred vendor referrals
  • Event design and planning consultations
  • Space conceptualization and layouts
  • On-the-day coordination services
  • Wedding rental management
  • Venue attendance and walkthrough
  • Schedules and to-do lists
  • Services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions
  • Destination and all-inclusive planning packages
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Samantha
    Samantha Q. Married on 05/22/2022

Amazing wedding planner and designer

Altas Design Studio team was amazing! I'm definitely a Type-A personality who likes getting things done. Katie, not only she was personable, she was the type of person who gets it done! She was on our team for the long haul. She knew what I wanted and helped plan everything altogether. I was headstrong on my vision and she exceeded my expectations! I wanted someone who understood the logistics of the venue (Waterfall Lodge & Retreat) and design what works best. She helped out with the vendors and provided great guidance, let alone understood my budget. I cannot thank Katie enough! She contributed so much on my special day. You definitely need her on your team if you want perfection. All of my wedding guests were in awe of everything. We love you Katie! Thank you so much.

Atlas Design Studio's reply:

I am so thankful to work with you and Mitchell! I always loved chatting with you both your energy and fun loving attitude is so contagious! It was so special to see you get to celebrate your marriage finally with everyone :)
    I had a blast and I know everyone else did too! It all turned out so beautiful I hope to see you both next time you are in California!! xx
    Cori W. Married on 04/02/2022

Best planner ever

Although I’ve only had one wedding, I can’t imagine that one could find a better wedding planner and designer than Katie. She helped us design the vision for our wedding, find vendors that met that vision and our budget, review contracts, and execute that plan on the day. Not only did Katie ensure our wedding was stunning, but also that everything ran smoothly.

Katie and her team had the perfect blend of friendliness and professionalism. They made us laugh and comforted our nerves, and kept us on track with planning by setting and enforcing deadlines around decision making. I could not recommend Atlas more strongly. Anyone planning a wedding would be lucky to have the opportunity to work with Katie and the Atlas team.

Atlas Design Studio's reply:

Thank you Cori for the review! I had SO MUCH FUN planning with you and am soooo thankful that you and Adam trusted me so much with the design. I loved every second of it! The day turned out so beautiful, I loved seeing it all come together and FINALLY celebrate you two :) You two are dream clients and hope to see you at some point when I am up in the city next for a drink! xx Katie

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Oxford Way Santa Cruz, CA, 95060
831-471-5534

Monday-Saturday 9am - 5pm
Location of (Atlas Design Studio)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding