Oxford Way, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Atlas Design Studio

Located in Santa Cruz, California, Atlas Design Studio is a wedding planning and coordination business that serves the San Francisco Bay, Carmel Valley, and Monterey areas. Founder, Katie Hillenga, incorporates her past studies at the New York Fashion Institute and extensive experience planning special events into each new project she oversees. Katie aims for clients to enjoy their wedding and the days leading up to it with as little worry as possible, providing assistance and guidance each step of the way.

Working closely with clients, Atlas Design Studio endeavors to create a celebration that effortlessly fulfills each couple’s wedding dream. Combining creativity with methodological execution, Katie offers clients the following services:

• Preferred vendor referrals
  • Event design and planning consultations
  • Space conceptualization and layouts
  • On-the-day coordination services
  • Wedding rental management
  • Venue attendance and walkthrough
  • Schedules and to-do lists
  • Services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions
  • Destination and all-inclusive planning packages
Follow Atlas Design Studio on
sneakpeeks 51 1055661 1564675157

5 Reviews for Atlas Design Studio

Savannah Jones · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing! Atlas Design Studio Nails It

Katie is the most professional, organized, and dedicated event planner I have had the pleasure of working with. She goes above and beyond to bring your visions to fruition. Katie excels at providing creative solutions when unforeseen circumstances arise and works tirelessly to ensure everything runs smoothly. Her eye for design is a refreshing break from the sea of everything Pinterest. Surely, you will have a wonderful experience working with her just as I did!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Winterhalder · Married on 12/08/2018

Loved having Katie - hire her!

I could not have asked for a better day-of coordinator for our wedding at Holman Ranch in Carmel. Prior to getting married, I honestly did not feel I would need to hire a wedding planner, as I am kind of a perfectionist and had a very particular vision and spent months planning every detail of my wedding. However, I can genuinely say that looking back, hiring Katie as my wedding planner for the month leading up to my wedding was probably one of the most important and critical elements to making our day so special, effortless, and stress free. Katie’s attention to detail, organization, and professionalism in dealing with vendors is so valuable in the wedding planning process. Her knowledge of the wedding industry, vendor connections, negotiating contracts, and invaluable experience coordinating countless weddings was so valuable. In hindsight, I wish we had her with us along the entire planning process.

Katie made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process and gave me the confidence and reassurance that everything I had planned or envisioned would be well taken care of on our big day. I was beyond impressed with how Katie and her assistant executed every detail of our wedding- from ceremony, to reception, to everything in between. There was not a single detail missed. Katie gracefully addressed any unexpected bumps in the road that came up in such a calm and professional manner that both my husband and I were completely unaware of anything that may have gone wrong. I truly was able to sit back and enjoy my wedding day without stressing, knowing that everything was well taken care of.

I would highly recommend hiring Katie, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Atlas Design Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Atlas Design Studio 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Atlas Design Studio 2
    2019 Planning Discount!

Still looking for a day-of planner for your wedding this year? I am offering up to 50% off my month-of package to help you finalize all your details for your wedding day for weddings in 2019! Inquire to learn more.

• Oxford Way Santa Cruz, CA, 95060 See on map