Ashley's Culinary Creations

Lockport, NY View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Ashley’s Culinary Creations is a full service catering company based in Lockport, New York. The skilled professionals at Ashley’s Culinary Creations are dedicated to ensuring that all the food for your wedding is perfect. Ashley Miller, owner and operator of Ashley’s Culinary Creations, is passionate about making the cuisine on your big day both beautiful and tasty. The talented team of chefs use only the finest ingredients and are committed to giving you the most tasteful experience, making your wedding day one to remember.

Cuisine
Ashley’s Culinary Creations offers a multitude of cuisine styles for your big day. This will ensure that you can have whatever type of food you desire. Ashley’s Culinary Creations takes great care to prepare your food with style and care. Cuisines offered include everything from classic American to Asian and BBQ. The full list includes:

• Cajun
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai

Offering a large variety of culinary services, Ashley’s Culinary Creations, will put you at ease on your big day. Providing everything from accommodating dietary needs, set up and clean up. Additional services include:

• Delivery
  • Cake Cutting
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Custom Menu
  • Tapas
  • Tastings
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$33

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$20

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$19

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$5

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Hannah
    Hannah M. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience from start to finish

Ashley was wonderful to work with, responsive, flexible, and very reasonably priced! I hired her team for my wedding in September 2019, we had the brisket, chicken, veggie lasagna (overall everyone’s favorite!), and a few sides as well as appetizers.

All my guests not only RAVED about how great the food was but also how professional and how her team was on top of everything. All the guests were able to sit back, relax, and enjoy their dinner, without having to worry about a single detail. They went above and beyond, even came out the day before to meet with me in person and go over last-minute details and packed up the left overs and put them in the fridge for us before they left.

Ashley and her staff were attentive, but never in the way or and didn’t draw attention from anywhere else. She did make sure to check in with me before they left for the night which was greatly appreciated! If you’re thinking about hiring her – just do it! You won’t be disappointed 😊
  • Kelli
    Kelli Married on 08/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further for the perfect caterer

I really can not say enough about how amazing Ashley and her staff are. Ashley is extremely communicative and is full of wedding advice- I asked her plenty of questions and she was beyond helpful. Of course the food was DELICIOUS as well. Several of my guests can't stop taling about the vegetable lasagna!! Her linen person is fantastic as well. Everyone who works with Ashley, and for her, seem to agree that Ashley's Culinary Creations stands high above the rest of the wedding caterers and that Ashley constantly goes above and beyond.

I found out later that it was Ashley's birthday on the day of my wedding but she was there for the setup and to make sure every little thing went smoothly (with her sweet baby hanging out in her stroller).

I really have fallen in love and I hope you do too!
  • Shannon
    Shannon E. Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just Amazing, Ashley is inspiring!!

Wow. that is the word you will find yourself saying again and again if you work with Ashley and her team. I picked a venue where you find your own caterer and I was a bit nervous because the space didn't have a kitchen. A lot of places I emailed were extremely expensive to bring in. Granted all these services have a lot of things ala carte (you only pay for water service if you need it, you only pay for cake cutting and serving if you'd like that, etc). With a lot of the other companies those extras added up quick but with Ashley we were blown away at her affordability especially including the extras and the kind of food she was offering. We knew we'd have to do buffet because of the no kitchen thing (which we were perfectly fine with) but we are foodies and really wanted interesting food but weren't sure what would be in our budget. We went to one of Ashley's wine food pairing dinners to try her food before making the jump with her and from the first few bites my now husband and I just looked at eachother and knew she was the one, all of her food, and I mean all of it, was delicious and very thoughtfully made. Later in the year we had a tasting with her and she made us a ton of stuff to try and she let us bring family and friends so we had a little dinner party of it and they helped us pick what to put on the wedding menu. We got filet and had two sauces on the side for it (red wine demi, and a gorgonzola cream sauce, I have dreams about both of these sauces), chicken marsala, lobster risotto, hand made pasta with a truffle cream sauce (seriously this girl makes hand made pasta for hundreds of people, she blows me away), carmelized spiced carrots (also a testament to her craft, these carrots were the beloved favorite of the night when we polled the guests, even the veggies shined!), and salad with more blue cheese and a local grapeseed viniagrette. She made it possible for us to have gourmet farm to table style food at a price most people can afford and we can't thank her enough, many of our guests said it was the best wedding food they've ever had. Besides the food Ashley is so warm and very accommodating. She revised our quote for me multiple times because I'll admit I am very type A. Her staff was very professional and we also had her provide us bartenders and some extras for the bar and they were awesome and our guests loved how fun and engaging they were when they went to get a drink. We even had an extra bartender to do our two signature drinks that he learned the day of, he did an amazing job and he even brought us our signature drinks to our sweetheart table when we sat down to eat because he knew we didn't have time to come up and get one for ourselves, what a class act! She also rented us extra linens, like a beautiful sparkly one for our sweetheart table. Ashley and her staff really go above and beyond and they do everything with a smile on their face. When you pick Ashley you aren't just paying for food and good service, you really get a creative genius, and a tireless workhorse. Did I mention she just had her first baby right before my wedding? She came in and was raring to go after just having her baby, what a strong and dedicated woman! You are missing out if you don't pick her, I mean it!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Lockport, 14094
Location of (Ashley's Culinary Creations)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding