Logan Square, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Ashley LeTourneau Weddings

Ashley LeTourneau Weddings provides wedding photography to Chicago couples. Ashley’s photos document the light and emotion during your big day. You will not only remember what your wedding looked like, but exactly how you felt. Since 2007 couples have had their stories captured in documentary form by Ashley. No posing or trends are required to create captivating images.

Not only does Ashley LeTourneau only book one event per day, but she will only book 12 events per year. This means her entire creative energy is channeled toward your beautiful photos. She will even travel wherever you want to say “I do!” Her full photography packages include:

• High-resolution images

Ashley LeTourneau Weddings 1
Ashley LeTourneau Weddings 2
Ashley LeTourneau Weddings 3

Jessie · Married on 09/01/2018

We hired Ashley for our September wedding, and we had a great experience with her. Not only was she easy to work with and incredibly reliable, but she was just plain fun to have around and we enjoyed her company. On the day of the wedding, she arrived promptly and was somehow everywhere without ever coming close to intrusive. Our sneak peaks and final images arrived quickly and when promised, and the site she hosts on is easy to use. She was, hands down, the easiest vendor to work with while planning our wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Katherine · Married on 08/11/2018

Picking a photographer was my first priority after we got engaged and after hours spent on Instagram looking at photographers, Ashley was the perfect fit for us. Not only are her photos absolutely beautiful but they capture the emotion of the moment. Our engagement session was so fun and she put us both at ease right away. She has a gift of being able to find the perfect light and give slight direction to get the perfect shot! We were so happy with our engagement photos and she was really fast in getting the edited photos to us. At our wedding, guests commented on how nice and friendly Ashley was. My dad even said how well she blended into the party at the reception! She was able to keep us on schedule and get a variety of photos. She was so professional and super flexible when we had a few changes come up right before the wedding. She rolled with it! The teaser photos made me tear up, she captured the beauty of our wedding and gave me all the feels! My husband and I will treasure her photos and loved every minute of working with her!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Ashley LeTourneau Weddings 4
    Ashley LeTourneau Weddings 5
    Ashley LeTourneau Weddings 6

Megan · Married on 07/22/2018

Ashley was amazing from the beginning that I met her and all the way up till the wedding! Not only did she capture the emotions and moments of my wedding day beautifully, she was professional and very personable throughout the whole process. She truly wants to know you and capture the pictures to reflect who you are as a couple. Also the wedding party loved her as she was so nice while keeping us on schedule and getting all the photos we needed. I also found her pricing to be very fair considering the prices in Chicago and she takes a documentary approach in her photos, but she is also accommodating to what I was looking for in the type of photography that I liked. The wedding photos really let me relive my day by just looking at them and I would highly recommend Ashley to capture your day.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Award

Ashley LeTourneau Weddings Pricing

Ashley LeTourneau Weddings Price Rates

Ashley LeTourneau Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Kasey Wallace Photography
    Kasey Wallace Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley is sweet, charismatic, and genuinely cares for each of her clients. Her art is stellar and meticulously crafted to be the best presentation possible. I only wish she could have photographed my wedding!

• Logan Square Chicago, IL, 60647 See on map
    7347700270 (Other Phone Number)