Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95825 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Ashley Baumgartner Photography & Calligraphy

Ashley Baumgartner Photography & Calligraphy is a wedding photographer and artist in Sacramento, California. This artist specializes in capturing your most joyful moments on your big day so they can grace the walls of your home for a lifetime. Ashley believes in love and marriage and is dedicated to providing you with intimate and emotion-filled images that show your love for another. She is also a lover of calligraphy and provides gorgeous, custom-crafted items that will bring an element of elegance and beauty that is unique to your event.

Ashley Baumgartner Photography & Calligraphy offers photography sessions for engagements and weddings, as well as portraits and boudoir shoots. She schedules just one event per day and shoots in contemporary and natural styles. Requests for a second shooter and multiple locations can be accommodated, and additional hours can be arranged if needed.Your images will be delivered as high-resolution digital files and in an album.

Other Services
Calligraphy is also offered to give your big day a special touch. Ashley has several options to choose from, including custom-designed backdrops, menus, place cards, invitations and envelopes, and seating charts. Beautiful wooden signage, banners, and chalkboard calligraphy is also available, as well as other unique gifts and stationary items.

Areas Covered
Ashley Baumgartner Photography & Calligraphy serves Sacramento, California, as well as the northern-California region between Tahoe and the San Francisco Bay area, as well as the Central Coast.

Follow Ashley Baumgartner Photography & Calligraphy on

ashleybaumgartnerweddingphotographysacramento0029

24 Reviews for Ashley Baumgartner Photography & Calligraphy

• Lily

Lily Goodell · Married on 10/17/2020

So happy with our choice!

Beyond blessed to have Ashley as our wedding photographer. We have not actually had our wedding yet, but her genuine care for her clients, professionalism, special touches and craft of photography are untouchable. From the moment we hired Ashley we knew we were making the right decision. I promise if you too make that decision, you will continuously be reminded it was the best decision you made. We are in love with our engagement photos and cannot wait to see what else is to come.

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Castillo · Married on 07/08/2020

Amazingly Talented

Absolutely Amazing!!

There are so many things I could write and say about choosing Ashley to be a part of our (MY) wedding journey. From the initial email “getting to know us” to the time we met for our engagement photos, Ashley is a part of your life, and now a part of my family. She takes into account every single detail and idea that you might even think you have. She knows how to capture the most beautiful light and airy photos I could even imagine.

One thing I can say, is that when you’re picking your photographer, you have to know what “style” of photos that you want. Being that I knew I wanted, light and airy, I knew Ashley was the photographer for me. When my husband and I went to our engagement photo session, this was going to be our first time being in front of the camera, Ashley’s camera at that. Ashley is truly a master at her craft. She told us “If you don’t feel awkward, you’re not doing it right”, and that is the truest thing I’ve come to know. Matter of fact, the more awkward, the more gorgeous the photo is. We had so many amazing photos just from our engagement photos, it was so hard to choose photos to use for our stationary.

Come 2020, we were so excited to be months away from our May 9th wedding. Then as of March 2020 we were on full lock down dealing with Covid-19. We were extremely devastated to have to cancel our bachelor/bachelorette parties, my bridal shower, and eventually postpone our wedding to August 2020. Due to an expiring and kind of expensive Wedding certificate (that we already had) we chose to have a Mini-Mony wedding. Out of the kindness of her heart, Ashley so selflessly came to our mini mony and shot wonderful photos. I am eternally grateful for her kindness and dedication during this time. Finally come August 2020 our Micro-Mony wedding was the real deal with my dress and all. The photos from our gallery were everything I could have dreamed of. I am eternally grateful for Ashley and how attentive to detail she is. She made me feel like the world revolved around me the entire day. I truly believe I have found my photographer for life. We would recommend her for any and everything.

-Amanda & Andrew Castillo

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 05/23/2020

Hire Ashley!

How lucky we were to find Ashley! Partnering with Ashley for our wedding photography was one of the first decisions that we made (about a year before the wedding) so it was amazing that she offered an engagement session so that we could meet her and get comfortable with each other 11 months in advance. Ashley knocked it out of the park for photography. We even hired her to shoot our rehearsal dinner the night before! We will cherish these images forever and I feel so blessed to have been captured in her light. Not only is she amazing at what she does, she is the sweetest person you will ever meet. So thoughtful and always made you feel like you were her most important clients. Love you, Ashley!

Sent on 12/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashley Baumgartner Photography & Calligraphy FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Boudoir Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 95825 See on map
    Location of (Ashley Baumgartner Photography & Calligraphy)