Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Asheville Event Co.

Events to Remember

Asheville Event Co. is a full service planning, design and consulting company founded by Becca Knuth and Melissa Porter. We specialize in offering each client a refined, personalized planning and design experience from the beginning of our relationship to the execution of your wedding day. As destination wedding specialists we have planned and implemented over 400 weddings in the Southeast for clients from all over the world. Our events have been featured by popular wedding blogs and publications, most notably in The Knot, Southern Weddings and Style Me Pretty.

We believe in creating personalized, extraordinary affairs. The design process begins with getting to know you – your personal taste, style and what’s important for you to share with your guests on your wedding day. We want your day or weekend to be a unique reflection of your relationship; from the custom invitation suite to the lighting design to the textured linens.

We love what we do and would be honored to get to know you and your families.

To view some of our most recent work, please visit our blog at http://ashevilleeventco.com/blog or contact us at 888.240.8062 or info@ashevilleeventco.com for a complimentary consultation.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow Asheville Event Co. on

62 Reviews for Asheville Event Co.

User Photos
Non-Religious (3)
Civil (2)
Eco-Friendly (2)
Cultural (1)

Words cannot describe how fantastic my daughter wedding was. As the mother of the bride, I was amazed and happy to see how this company put it all together. They entire staff was fantastic. Melissa was our planner and I literally did not have to do anything. She was on top of it all. We had a perfect wedding at the Diana Venue at the Biltmore Estates. Best wedding planner ever. Missie I could not have done it without you.

Profile Picture Jane, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding is HARD. I was already feeling stressed to the max when I met with Caroline for the first time. But after our meeting, I felt a wave of reassurance that everything would be perfect in the end. Can you plan a wedding on your own? Of course you can. Was it worth every penny to have Caroline on my team? ABSOLUTELY! From answering all of my totally random questions, to making a timeline for the day, making sure all of the vendors were where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there and doing what they were supposed to be doing. Helping to setup our venue space, and picking up afterwards. I could go on and on for days with just how much she helped us throughout this entire process. In the end, I don't think I could have done it without her. Every detail was perfect, and without Caroline to oversee everything, I would have stressed the entire day and not been able to enjoy my day to the fullest. I would hire Caroline and AECo over and over again. Thank you for making sure our day was everything we wanted it to be and more!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/17, 7 Reviews

Elopement
Number of Planners
7 AWARDS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Asheville Event Co. Always does such an amazing job planning, and creating just the vision you are seeking for your wedding day! All the times we have worked with Asheville Event Company we can say they are always very prompt, organized, and ensure that the wedding day runs smoothly! We always love working alongside this team!

Impeccable design and expert planning that is certain to wow your guests over and over again.

The ladies of Asheville Event Company are consummate professionals and great at what they do. It is always a pleasure working with them.

Asheville Event Co. is focused on quality and details and it shows. They not only have over two decades of experience and an incredible portfolio to boot, they are also dependable, creative and a blast to work with!

Asheville Event co. is a wonderful place for many things but most of all for Weddings . Great location and very beautiful.

97 PROS I KNOW

PO Box 8998, Asheville, NC 28814   See On Map
888-240-8062 (phone)
Asheville Event Co. is a wedding planning company from Asheville servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Asheville, Highlands, and Cashiers. Asheville Event Co. is a professional event planner that has been part of the destination wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Asheville Event Planning.