Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ashe Photography Studio

We love weddings.

We’re both married to the love of our lives, so much so that we named our photography studio after them. Our wives Ashley and Asheley were actually friends long before we ever met, so in some backward, indirect way, our friendship and partnership are kind of thanks to them.

We love real.

Photography is one of the most important aspects of your wedding. We are passionate about telling stories through our images. Utilizing natural light, our secret for success is simple; create an incredibly fun and relaxed environment, which allows your perfect love story to shine through the lens. Our goal is to capture the best version of you, resulting in natural, beautiful, and timeless images. Real moments, real emotions, nothing manufactured or forced through unnatural posing.

We are different.

Each and every couple deserves a boutique experience, which is why we significantly limit the amount of weddings we accept each year. Your wedding is way more to us than a date in our calendar. We are invested in creating the most treasured experience possible for you. We like to think our style and approach to photography speak for themselves through our work, and hopefully you dig what we’re about. We’d love to get to know you better.

-Tyler + Chris

By the way, we love to travel. Take us someplace epic.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (2)
Slideshow (2)
Prints (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

My husband and I used Ashe Photography Studios for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. Chris and Tyler were nothing short of absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond the typical role of photographers; leading up to the wedding they helped me with so many aspects of planning to help make sure everything went smoothly. On our actual wedding day, they showed up early to make sure they didn’t miss anything important. They helped keep our day moving along according to our timeline. After our ceremony, Chris and Tyler were so efficient at taking our bridal party and bride/groom portraits outside; it was freezing outside so they made sure to get their gorgeous photos taken as quickly as possible! During the reception, I hardly ever noticed them. The two of them blended seamlessly into the background so no guest ever felt bothered by them, yet whenever I wanted a quick photo taken, either Chris or Tyler was right there to take care of it. We received our photo preview within a week, followed by a slideshow gallery a short while later, and had over a thousand edited photos back to us within two months. We couldn’t believe all the gorgeous shots Chris and Tyler got from our wedding day! My husband and I feel so lucky that we found such a great pair of photographers to document the most special day of our lives. We highly recommend Ashe Photography Studio to any bride or groom. Our wedding day would not have been as memorable without them!!

Photo of Ashe Photography Studio in Lake Grove, NY
Photo of Ashe Photography Studio in Lake Grove, NY
Profile Picture Laura, 11/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Chris and Tyler were absolutely amazing. They were professional and fun to work with. They created such wonderful images of our wedding. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! Honestly the best guys, so genuine and caring about each detail of our special day. They were wonderful to our whole bridal party and family.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ashe Photography was the best decision I made in regards to wedding planning. My engagement pictures were beautiful and my wedding photo preview is better than I ever could have imagined. Chris and Tyler are professional, very helpful, funny, and so talented! They helped us along every step of the way in our planning, scoped out all the spots we wanted to shoot ahead of time, and had so many great ideas for photos. I cannot wait to see my full album! I would give them 10 stars if I could.

Profile Picture Faith, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Ashe Photography Studio Pricing