Ashe Photography Studio Reviews

16 | Lake Grove, NY

16 Reviews for Ashe Photography Studio

16 Ashe Photography Studio Reviews

Daniel · Married on 07/13/2018

Ashe Photography is the photographer to go with for your wedding. They were extremely accommodating and they know that this is your "one day." The amount of time and effort that they put into our day, was/is remarkable. It is not just the "day of" that they were there for us for. There was so much preplanning that they put into it and a great deal of time afterwards on editing and perfecting every single photo. On the day of, they were constantly trying to get the best shots for us. They were looking and scouting different locations and were open to our suggestions. They also made sure that we were able to enjoy our day by being understanding of how long pictures were taking, versus attending our cocktail hour, reception, etc. They were able to capture every moment. Their photo quality and shots are remarkable. I cannot praise Ashe Photography enough. Another friend of mine is getting married soon and I just recommended Ashe Photography for their wedding as well. Thank you Ashe Photography for making our day extra special and for getting our photos to us in a timely fashion!

• Bridget

Bridget · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I were married on June 23, 2018, and we couldn't be happier about our decision to ask Chris and Tyler to be our wedding photographers. We lived in two different states (neither of which were New York, where we actually tied the knot) during the entire wedding planning process. So, needless to say, coordinating things was a little challenging at times. But from the very beginning, Chris and Tyler went above and beyond to ensure that we felt comfortable with them -- even hosting a Google Hangout so that all four of us could get to know one another. Their communication and preparation leading up to our wedding day was second to none -- professional, thorough, and flexible. And on the actual day (when we finally got to meet them!), we felt like we'd known them forever. Taking portraits with our families and bridal party was a blast; everyone is still talking about how much they loved Chris and Tyler. And during the reception, they blended in seamlessly, but were always right there when we needed them. We can't stop looking at our preview photos, and know that we'll cherish the moments Chris and Tyler captured for the rest of our lives!

Ashe Photography Studio 1
    Ashe Photography Studio 2
    Ashe Photography Studio 3
    Ashe Photography Studio 4
    Ashe Photography Studio 5
  • I

Ian · Married on 06/15/2018

Chris and Tyler did so much for us that it I honestly don’t even know where to start. From our first meeting to the last dance they were with us, not just in presence but also in celebration. By the end of the whole thing, we didn’t just feel that he had a great experience with some random vendors, but that Chris and Tyler were our friends. They were the upmost professional, but in such a way that they allowed us to be us, and we never felt awkward around them. They were fantastic at the engagement shoot and beyond perfect at the wedding. Both Chris and Tyler were so knowledgeable about weddings that we came to a point that we didn’t make any decisions without asking for their input. Most importantly, they are talented. They recognized each moment as a “moment,” and captured it in such a way that we will always be able to look back and remember that exact feeling. After our wedding the most common compliment we received, next to the food, was how outstanding our photographers were. This is notably because the vast majority of these people weren’t in our bridal party or have any direct dealings with the photographers, yet even they were able to appreciate how talented and professional Tyler and Chris were. We’ve already have friends and family ask for their information for future weddings, and happily recommended them. If you are in need of photographers that are talented, friendly, professional yet casual enough that you can be yourself, then Ashe Photography is the best option and you would be lucky to have them photograph your wedding.

Gina · Married on 06/15/2018

My husband and I got married on June 15, 2018 and we chose Chris and Tyler from Ashe Photography Studio. They were absolutely amazing. We couldn’t be happier, it was honestly the best wedding vender decision we made. From the first meet, Chris and Tyler made a very stressful wedding planning process stress free. They’re so helpful and have so much insight on everything wedding. They were always there to lend advice each time we asked for suggestions about other venders or questions that came up throughout the wedding planning. We had a great time with the guys during our engagement photo shoot. I was very nervous and felt awkward being photographed but they made it fun and made us feel very comfortable. They’re so great. Ashe Photography was an amazing choice and fit for us. From the beginning of our wedding day to the last song of the night, Chris and Tyler were with us every step of the way. They are so kind and not at all intrusive. Their advice was always terrific and insightful. We didn’t have a wedding planner but didn’t need one with Chris and Tyler. They helped us with everything and even arranged a wedding day itinerary for us, which was so helpful. In the days that followed our wedding so many friends and family contacted us to say how incredible our photographers were. They couldn’t believe how genuinely nice they were and that they stayed the whole night. We honestly cannot say enough nice things about Chris and Tyler. We feel so blessed they took our wedding photos and would highly, highly recommend them to any couple seeking talented, friendly, fun and super helpful photographers!
    Thank you Chris and Tyler!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 11/17/2017

My husband and I used Ashe Photography Studios for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. Chris and Tyler were nothing short of absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond the typical role of photographers; leading up to the wedding they helped me with so many aspects of planning to help make sure everything went smoothly. On our actual wedding day, they showed up early to make sure they didn’t miss anything important. They helped keep our day moving along according to our timeline. After our ceremony, Chris and Tyler were so efficient at taking our bridal party and bride/groom portraits outside; it was freezing outside so they made sure to get their gorgeous photos taken as quickly as possible! During the reception, I hardly ever noticed them. The two of them blended seamlessly into the background so no guest ever felt bothered by them, yet whenever I wanted a quick photo taken, either Chris or Tyler was right there to take care of it. We received our photo preview within a week, followed by a slideshow gallery a short while later, and had over a thousand edited photos back to us within two months. We couldn’t believe all the gorgeous shots Chris and Tyler got from our wedding day! My husband and I feel so lucky that we found such a great pair of photographers to document the most special day of our lives. We highly recommend Ashe Photography Studio to any bride or groom. Our wedding day would not have been as memorable without them!!

Ashe Photography Studio 6
    Ashe Photography Studio 7

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Chris and Tyler were absolutely amazing. They were professional and fun to work with. They created such wonderful images of our wedding. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! Honestly the best guys, so genuine and caring about each detail of our special day. They were wonderful to our whole bridal party and family.

• F

Faith · Married on 09/02/2017

Ashe Photography was the best decision I made in regards to wedding planning. My engagement pictures were beautiful and my wedding photo preview is better than I ever could have imagined. Chris and Tyler are professional, very helpful, funny, and so talented! They helped us along every step of the way in our planning, scoped out all the spots we wanted to shoot ahead of time, and had so many great ideas for photos. I cannot wait to see my full album! I would give them 10 stars if I could.

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2017

Chris and Tyler are the utmost professional guys. They always make you feel comfortable. Photos are obviously amazing. Did my engagement and my wedding I would highly recommend!

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

AshePhotography was the best decision my husband and I ever made. You can’t go wrong with the most talented duo in the market. We were so fortunate to meet Chris and Tyler at our good friends Meg+Ryan’s wedding. If you check their wedding pictures out on AshePhotography’s page you’ll see how determined I was to catch that bouquet and so I did. Of course, Nick got set up to catch the garter and little did we know at the end of the month we would be back packing in Maine, hiking mountains and BOOM getting engaged. Too bad Chris and Tyler weren’t there to capture that moment. Either way, the first vendor we contacted was Ashephotography. I knew they were the one! These guys are uniquely talented, professional, flexible and extremely funny. We’re so grateful for all their hard work and dedication to capture every detail from our special day. Thank you so much Ashephotgraphy <3

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2016

Chris and Tyler were wonderful! Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures were beautiful! They were both professional, creative, funny and kind. Chris always responded quickly to all my emails and they both were always quick to put us at ease about any concerns we might have had. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone! Thank you for a job well done!

Katie · Married on 08/05/2016

We used Chris and Tyler of Ashe Photography for our wedding in early August 2016 and could not have been happier! Due to distance, we had only been able to Skype and email leading up to the wedding, but the day we met them it was as if we had been longtime friends! Both guys are so easy and fun to work with, there wasn't one time that I was tired of taking pictures with them. They were skilled at arranging shots, and we appreciated their ability to go above any beyond scouting out a totally unique/beautiful location for a lot of our couple shots. Plus their images are AMAZING - they take such care composing and taking each photo and the results speak for themselves. The quality of the pictures is outstanding, and the photobooth was such a fantastic extra touch for our reception!! We loved having them be a part of our special day!!

analisa · Married on 06/25/2016

I could not recommend Chris and Tyler more highly. They were absolutely wonderful. My husband and I did not want a great deal of posed photographs, and I was worried I wouldn't like any of the candids--I was so wrong. They did such a wonderful job being in the middle of everything, yet went totally unnoticed. They came to Manhattan every time we wanted to go over logistics, and they were fun and supportive throughout the entire experience. We got our wedding album the other day and we couldn't be more thrilled. I highly, highly recommend!

Carlee · Married on 04/24/2016

Ashe photography was probably the best wedding vendor decision I ever made. The guys were amazing. From our engagement pics to our wedding they did everything we asked of them and were super easy to communicate with. They are really fun to work with and on the day of the wedding were totally non intrusive. It's like they weren't there(in the best way possible :)). They also stood up for me when my bridal party was being kinda whiney about being a little cold. They were totally all about us. We loved that their company was small and just two guys that really loved what they do. And it totally shows through their work. I love every one of our pictures ( even the candid ones that I'm making a weird face) because they captured the moments of our wedding that I wouldn't have remembered without them. I really can't rave enough about them and would use them again in a heartbeat. If you decide to use them you won't regret it. They are worth every penny and more because after the day is over your pictures are all you have left. And with ours I'm able to relive the day over and over again.

Chris and Tyler are talented, professional, easy-going, detail oriented, and personable. Their work speaks for itself. They both have an excellent eye for capturing unique shots that are priceless! We could not have asked for two nicer people to work with on our wedding day. Chris and Tyler were vital in keeping our day running smoothly. They worked non-stop and always had a smile on their face. They truly love what they do and approach each wedding couple with an extraordinary level of passion and enthusiasm for photography. They are easily the best decision we made and highly recommend using them.

Jacqueline · Married on 10/04/2015

Chris and Tyler embodied everything we were looking for in wedding photographers - most of all, they made us feel so much at ease that we were able to be relaxed and natural around them, trusting that they'd capture all the moments of a true celebration without us making any effort. We were able to laugh and celebrate on our wedding day, knowing that they were taking pictures even when we weren't seeing them! When we looked over the collection afterwards, we were amazed that they were able to be in so many places throughout the day, getting such a variety of angles and shots! They really captured all the moments that we weren't able to see also, like our friends and family laughing and dancing on one side of the room, while we were on the other. They got to know us during the photo shoot, learning our style as we learned theirs so that when the wedding day came, we knew to trust them and their talents and just relax. Chris and Tyler are joyful and modest, and are really sincere. When it was all over, we felt like we'd been spending time with a friend; someone we were comfortable with. Budget wise, their prices are an outstanding value for the cost. We do not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They are warm and friendly, easy to get along with and professional and just downright joyful!

Michele · Married on 01/21/2017

Chris and Tyler were really wonderful to work with. They put us at ease and got along with everyone really well! They are super responsive and will do whatever you want. In the days and weeks leading up to my wedding I sent them many many emails asking for specific shots I found on pinterest and they responded almost immediately and did exactly what I wanted!