Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Artsinfotos photography

Artsinfotos Photography.

www.artsinfotos.com

I'm a Florida based professional wedding photographer

I am available State-wide.

I spend my time between New England and Florida ( as well as Ga, SC and NC)

I mostly photograph wedding in New England during the Summer and Fall, and the Southern States during the Winter and Spring....with, of course, some exceptions!!!

Therefore do not hesitate to contact me about your wedding photography.

If you are getting married in KEY WEST during the Winter or Summer, contact me for my "Key West Special"

Please visit my website and portfolio at www.artsinfotos.com or follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/artsinfotos

You can view my most current weddings on my blog : www.artsinfotosphotography.com

Christophe

16 Reviews for Artsinfotos photography

Artsinfotos photography 1
Artsinfotos photography 2

Asey · Married on 02/24/2018

Christophe was amazing , my right hand man . I am so thankful to have found him . He captured our day perfectly .

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Artsinfotos photography 3
    Artsinfotos photography 4

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

Christophe was very easy to schedule with. We scheduled with him in February 2017 for our December 2, 2017 wedding in Key West. He kept in touch leading up to the wedding and responded quickly by email. He arrived promptly to capture me (bride) getting ready at our hotel, was extremely professional and very kind. After the beach ceremony, Christophe was super accommodating by taking family pictures as we requested. During the reception I actually forgot he was there as he blended right in. We were pleasantly surprised to get the pictures back just 8 days after the wedding. They are beyond what I expected! He captured every detail of the wedding so perfectly. I would highly recommend Artsinfotos for a Key West wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Liza · Married on 10/01/2016

Christophe's photography is easily one of the most treasured parts of our wedding! We booked him over a year before our wedding, and he was professional from the start. His photos are beautiful, perfectly capture the mood, and are delivered so quickly! Christophe arrived the morning of the wedding, and was able to capture photos of both the girls and guys getting ready, even though we were in different houses. Without the use of an assistant, he was was able to photograph the getting ready shots, props, decorations, family photos, the wedding party, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, everything. We could not be happier with the quality of photos. Super nice guy, too!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Artsinfotos photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,150.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Wedding Visions
    Wedding Visions Wedding Videographers

Christophe is one of our favorite photographers to work with. He is discreet, so we barely notice him shooting. He is professional, organized and easy to work with. We have powered thru some difficult weather conditions with Christophe and he maintained his professionalism and poise. His photos look great, and we are happy to recommend him!

• DJ Neal
    DJ Neal Wedding DJs

Worked with this gentleman doing a wedding in Savannah. Great attention to detail and pictures turned out awesome. He additional put together a wonderful Summary of events (telling the story in pictures). Great job!

• Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island
    Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island Hotel Weddings

ArtsinFotos was amazing to work with for one of our weddings in Fall 2013! Since the photos have such a soft, whimsical look to them on the shores of Hilton Head Island and in our Beach Pavilion, we use their work for our print ads and company website. They have made such an impact that one of the hotel's employees have hired them for her own wedding this Fall! We enjoy referring ArtsinFotos to any clients that come through our doors!

• Key West, 33040 See on map
    For phone call : 10 am to 8 pm For email : anytime :)