10717 Cariuto Ct., San Diego, CA 92124 Map · Phone number

ArtQuest Catering 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Cummings · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best in San Diego

Victor and Kathy at ArtQuest are the best! They are so easy to work with and made the whole event go so smoothly! Let’s start with the food – It was SO DELICIOUS! I heard multiple guests comment that the food was the best they have EVER had at any wedding. My husband is a chef and, as you can imagine, is very particular when it comes to food. During the planning, he had such a great time working with Victor to design the menu! They have an amazing list of dishes to choose from, and they are also happy to get creative and take your input if you have something special in mind. When it came time for our reception, we were blown away by the presentation and the quality; from the appetizers during cocktail hour to the buffet dinner, it really could not have been more wonderful. And those bread rolls – OMG! Now I’m getting hungry thinking about the food… Aside from the meal, they also organized all of the rentals for tables, chairs, linens, and everything else - I would have been lost trying to manage all of that myself. They made it so easy! The room turned out so lovely and gorgeous – better than I could have imagined and it was because of Kathy’s design advice. Also, their staff is so sweet and attentive! They were so helpful and made sure that we had exactly what we needed at all times during the event! I was so happy with how perfect the day was because of Victor and Kathy. I can’t thank them enough for their exceptional service, for their wonderful food, for their guidance throughout the planning, and for how fun and chill they are! They are incredible!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Eileen · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful catering service!

My experience with ArtQuest catering for my wedding was wonderful! From the first meeting, Kathy & Victor sat down with my mom and I and treated us like family. They spent time going over all the different menus and options available and helped us create a menu that was delicious and within our budget. On the day of, everything was flawless and we got tons of compliments on the food! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2018

The owners and managers of ArtQuest are a super-friendly and hard-working married couple named Victor and Kathy. For whoever is the “planner” in your relationship, let this put your mind at ease – ArtQuest is, without a doubt, the most organized vendor I have seen in the bridal industry.

What you see with this company in meetings and tastings is exactly what you get for your wedding day – from what I've heard about other catering companies, this is not always the case.

Victor has taken time to develop recipes for their dishes, and even has a bread machine, in which they make homemade rolls (highly recommended). All of what we ordered was good, but we received especially high reviews from the empanadas (one of our tray-passed appetizers) and the four-cheese ravioli in homemade vodka sauce (my favorite from the evening).

The fruit and cheese display option was a great choice for us - Kathy and Victor make it look amazing. Also, we had an INCREDIBLE ice sculpture of an elephant, which was modeled after the wedding favors we handed out. I underestimated how much an ice sculpture could add to the ambiance of a party.

Not to be overlooked are the table arrangements – ArtQuest provided our linens and other items to make for a unique and welcoming dinning table for each of our guests. They also have a convenient bar package for glassware and mixers, if your venue allows you to bring your own alcohol.

Gauging an exact guest count is nearly impossible for any bride or groom, and it’s frustrating to pay for meals for empty seats. Whichever caterer you choose, provide a guest count number below your current estimate – companies will have no problem issuing you an additional bill.

ArtQuest will work within your budget to maximize what they can provide. The genuinely care about your event going well, which is evident in their follow-through. I would highly recommend them for a wedding, or any important event where you might need their services.

Sent on 09/28/2013

ArtQuest Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Tastings, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables