10717 Cariuto Ct., San Diego, CA 92124 Map · Phone number

ArtQuest Catering 6
ArtQuest Catering 7

Eileen · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful catering service!

My experience with ArtQuest catering for my wedding was wonderful! From the first meeting, Kathy & Victor sat down with my mom and I and treated us like family. They spent time going over all the different menus and options available and helped us create a menu that was delicious and within our budget. On the day of, everything was flawless and we got tons of compliments on the food! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2018

The owners and managers of ArtQuest are a super-friendly and hard-working married couple named Victor and Kathy. For whoever is the “planner” in your relationship, let this put your mind at ease – ArtQuest is, without a doubt, the most organized vendor I have seen in the bridal industry.

What you see with this company in meetings and tastings is exactly what you get for your wedding day – from what I've heard about other catering companies, this is not always the case.

Victor has taken time to develop recipes for their dishes, and even has a bread machine, in which they make homemade rolls (highly recommended). All of what we ordered was good, but we received especially high reviews from the empanadas (one of our tray-passed appetizers) and the four-cheese ravioli in homemade vodka sauce (my favorite from the evening).

The fruit and cheese display option was a great choice for us - Kathy and Victor make it look amazing. Also, we had an INCREDIBLE ice sculpture of an elephant, which was modeled after the wedding favors we handed out. I underestimated how much an ice sculpture could add to the ambiance of a party.

Not to be overlooked are the table arrangements – ArtQuest provided our linens and other items to make for a unique and welcoming dinning table for each of our guests. They also have a convenient bar package for glassware and mixers, if your venue allows you to bring your own alcohol.

Gauging an exact guest count is nearly impossible for any bride or groom, and it’s frustrating to pay for meals for empty seats. Whichever caterer you choose, provide a guest count number below your current estimate – companies will have no problem issuing you an additional bill.

ArtQuest will work within your budget to maximize what they can provide. The genuinely care about your event going well, which is evident in their follow-through. I would highly recommend them for a wedding, or any important event where you might need their services.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Erica · Married on 08/08/2018

I have officially found my GO TO catering company! Kathy and Victor have been an absolute joy to work with! They are great people who treated me like family. If I could give them and their staff 10 stars I would! I am wedding planner who recommended Artquest to my bride and groom. My couple got married at the BRICK which is a empty space that requires you to bring in all of your own vendors. I was really nervous trying to find a catering company that would be able to provide not only food but also rentals and bar service. Once I found Artquest I knew they were the ONE! Kathy and Victor have been in the event business for years and are true professionals who really care about what they do. From the moment we started planning to the day of the actual wedding, Kathy and Victor put my mind and my couples minds at ease. They were super accommodating and went above and BEYOND for my couple. I haven't even mentioned the amazing food! The guests loved it! My couple couldn't stop raving about their seafood paella! Victor even made a special dish for the just for the mother of the bride on the day of the wedding. I can rave on and on about Artquest Catering. I will definitely be using Artquest again. I would DEFINITELY recommend Artquest Catering for your wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2018

ArtQuest Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Tastings, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables