Artistry by Emily

Pittsburgh, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Artistry by Emily is a wedding makeup artist based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, servicing the surrounding areas. This professional makeup artist has been in the bridal makeup industry for over ten years, and has always emphasized the importance of timeless beauty and artistry in creating the perfect bridal look. Emily believes in using only the highest quality products for your unique skin type and skin tone, and will cooperate with your bridal vision, in order to create a flawless makeup look that gives you a sense of timeless elegance on your wedding day.

Artistry by Emily works with clients to create the perfect bridal look, while making your personal vision, needs, and comfort her number one priority. She takes pride in carrying the best products suitable for all skin types and skin tones, and will accommodate your makeup look to best compliment your skin and natural features. Artistry by Emily provides clients with makeup brands such as MAC, Charlotte Tilbury, NARS, and TEMPTU. She provides on-site makeup services for brides and bridal parties of up to 20 people. Other makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party makeup

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Cassandra B. Married on 04/16/2022

So fun to work with!

My wife and I both loved working with Emily for our wedding! She was so fun and made the whole process seamless. She was able to make us both feel comfortable wearing more makeup than we were used to and gave us exactly what we wanted- a natural but noticeable look. Emily travelled to our hair salon on the day of which made everything much easier- especially trying to plan for 2 brides! Would definitely recommend her for your bridal make up or special event needs!!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn E. Married on 11/13/2021

A true art!! Emily is fabulous!!

Emily and team is absolutely incredible! Had the best experience ever! She is not only so so personable but so talented! She made me and my girls feel beyond beautiful on my special day! Highly highly recommend her and will use her again FOR SURE!!! Love!!
  • Bethany
    Bethany B. Married on 10/17/2021

Wonderfully talented and friendly!

Emily was so wonderful to work with leading up to my wedding and especially on the day of! She and her assistant made everyone in the bridal party look fabulous and really listened to what each woman wanted. When I first met Emily at my bridal trial, I knew my bridal party and I were in good hands. She was so friendly and personable and made sure I felt comfortable with my look - she has such a wonderful talent! On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant took their time with each person while keeping things moving and even finished ahead of schedule. We all loved our make-up and how well it stayed on throughout the entire day and night. I highly recommend Emily!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

404 Stanford Avenue Pittsburgh, PA, 15229
Location of (Artistry by Emily)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding