Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Artistry by Danika

Danika is an accomplished makeup artist and licsensed esthetician. Her goal is to make you feel and look like a more beautiful version of yourself on your wedding day! Danika is a pro at AIRBRUSH foundation application. Traditional foundation application is also available. You will be in great hands! Please visit her website for more details. http://www.artistrybydanika.com

Follow Artistry by Danika on

Image by Sargeant Photography
lauren conrad shoot

3 Reviews for Artistry by Danika

Alexis · Married on 09/03/2017

Danika recently did my make up for my wedding, along with several women in the bridal party. She's a consummate professional, incredibly responsive to emails and questions, and unbelievably talented. I am so glad that Danika was my make up artist! She was one of the vendors I never worried about after we met because it was clear she would do such an amazing job and be a great partner come wedding day.

I was a little nervous about my make up before I met with Danika, both knowing how important it would be for photographs, and because I don't normally wear tons of make up and I still wanted to look like myself. Danika struck the perfect balance, making me feel super confident and beautiful on my wedding day. She took considerable time to understand exactly what I wanted, providing her expertise while also ensuring we were always on the same page.

She also handled a ton of last-minute changes with such kindness and grace, and was incredibly flexible the whole time I worked with her.

If you're able to book Danika, you absolutely should. She's absolutely the best!

Thank you, Danika, for everything! You were such an important part of our wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Sheila · Married on 07/15/2017

I decided last minute to work with MUA for my wedding and Danika was referred by my wedding planner. I got lucky because she was available on my big day due to a schedule change. She showed up early to set up and was great to work with. She did all of my makeup in addition to my four bridesmaids and everyone looked stunning. Her eye for colors is spot on- I would highly recommend working with Danika. She is professional, kind, and incredibly talented.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Amy · Married on 03/26/2011

Danika did my wedding makeup, and she is more than just a makeup artist, she is a true esthetician. When we did my trial run she made suggestions for my skin care that helped my skin look amazing on my wedding day, and she did a beautiful job with my makeup. And the makeup lasted the entire night - and I cried alot! Also, you should know she made her way to Downtown LA through a labor protest to ensure that me and my bridesmaids had our makeup done. She is awesome!

Sent on 04/21/2011

Artistry by Danika FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 295.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

Real Weddings