Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number

winter cafe brauer wedding 065
winter cafe brauer wedding 074
e8c1ff62218ec9b5 1468277825563 img9747
Artistrie Co.

75 Reviews for Artistrie Co.

Artistrie Co. 1
Artistrie Co. 2
Artistrie Co. 3
Artistrie Co. 4
Artistrie Co. 5
Artistrie Co. 6
Artistrie Co. 7

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

We absolutely loved working with Ashley for our engagement photos! We are getting married out of town and wanted someone local to capture some pictures for our engagement that we could use throughout the year (holiday cards, save the dates, website, prints etc.). Someone who produced great quality photos but also knew the city really well. She was able to fit us in very quickly and was patient with all of my questions (outfits, shooting locations etc.)! The day we ended up shooting turned about to be about 20 degrees but you would never know from the end product - Ashley kept us moving and captured some awesome moments of us that we will treasure forever! I was really happy that we also got some great variety, some shots at home, outside, city background etc. After our shoot I loved getting all of the files as well so we could include them in our Christmas card and on our site. She also worked with us to quickly mock up a framed piece of three of our favorite images - which I really appreciated. We almost immediately following had a nice piece representing that day that we could display. I would highly recommend working with Ashley!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Artistrie Co. 8
    Artistrie Co. 9
    Artistrie Co. 10

Jamie Lampert · Married on 11/10/2018

The best decision you will make!

If this is the only line you read of this review, then the most important thing to know is this: if you choose to work with Ashley, you will always be so thrilled that you made the best decision! It's hard not to instantly fall in love with her photos - her talent is so clear. But when I spoke to her on the phone for our first interview, I immediately felt like I was talking to one of my friends. It was right then that I knew she'd be our photographer and I didn't bother to interview anyone else. We ended up signing with her the same day we met her.
    Throughout the entire planning process, working with Ashley was always so easy. When the time came to do our engagement photos, I was a bit nervous cause I have often hated professional photos of myself. Ashley made us feel so comfortable and we ended up having a blast with her! Then we got the photos and were so overwhelmed - the pictures were amazing!! For the first time in my life, I actually loved photos of myself. That was all thanks to Ashley.
    On our wedding day, I couldn't wait until Ashley got there and started snapping photos! Her calm demeanor made Sam and I feel so relaxed all throughout the day. When the time came for her to leave, we were so sad and didn't want her to go. We just wanted her to stay and party with us - that's how much we love her!
    When we got our photos back, we were beside ourselves. Ashley had captured the entire day more perfectly than we could have ever imagined or hoped for! Every picture transported us back to that incredible day and countless people have told us how you could really feel the emotion and love in all of them. Ashley, Sam and I will forever be grateful for you and couldn't be happier that you are part of our story. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Artistrie Co. 15
    Artistrie Co. 16

amy · Married on 07/22/2018

Destination Wedding

Hiring Artistrie to photograph our Sonoma, CA wedding was the best decision we made! I tried researching a few of the local photographers, but quickly gave up and hired Ashley knowing that we would be in good hands. We met with Ashley and Emmalee a month before the wedding to go over details, after which Ashley created a detailed wedding day itinerary for us based off of her experience and our wishes. This helped tremendously on the big day as we hit a couple of minor setbacks, but Ashley was great and kept us on track. We made up for the lost time and were still able to fit in all of our desired photos and then some! Ashley is great at posting "sneak peeks" and previews on social media, and was prompt in getting us the final product after the wedding. We are so happy with the end result. The two of them captured our wedding day perfectly, and we are lucky to have so many great photos to look at and remember our wedding by. Thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2018