Debra Petrielli

Chicago, IL View map

On location hairstyling services for weddings, events, parties, photo shoots, photo sessions (family, maternity, anniversary, and engagement), boudoir sessions, or just the busy woman on the go. Available for out of state events; please inquire for details.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Marcella
    Marcella P. Married on 10/19/2019

Debbie is the best!

Debbie is the best! She provided hair services for me, my two bridesmaids, and both moms and everyone looked absolutely flawless. I wanted a textured, romantic updo and what Debbie came up with was exactly that and more. It was so gorgeous and I got so many compliments about how great my hair looked! I can’t recommend her enough!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 05/18/2019

Fun, professional, and FAST

For my wedding, I booked Xotchitl for hair and Iris for makeup and they were so calm, professional, and punctual. They helped keep the day running smoothly! They also were both able to do bridesmaid/family updos so quickly! True pros. They kept us on track for time and were perfectly able to execute what all the ladies wanted in my group.

They were also both a pleasure during my trial as well. I felt listened to, and like I was able to provide feedback to make the day-of go smoother. Xotchitl is your stylist if you're going for a sleek, vintage-inspired updo!

Both artists also helped contribute to a lighthearted mood in the room which was really helpful on such a long day.
  • Rachael
    Rachael S. Married on 02/11/2019

Highly recommend!

I had Debbie and Katie for hair, and Kasha for makeup for my wedding on 11/2/19. They were so great! Debbie was super kind and responsive throughout the process, I asked her to update the schedule so many times as new people were added/removed, and she would immediately update the contract/schedule and was super flexible as the schedule changed with the photographer. For my trial Debbie worked with me to figure out exactly what I wanted for my hair. When I didn’t love the first hair do she took it out and re-did it until I loved it. On the day of I didn’t look in the mirror once until she was done and it was EXACTLY what I wanted, and stayed together for the whole night. I also had 3 junior bridesmaids that Katie worked with for hair - she was so kind with them and helped them figure out what style they wanted, since none had been in a wedding before. I also loved Kasha’s makeup, and she prepped a to go back with samples of everything so I could do touch ups later in the day. All three of them were calm and relaxed, it really helped me feel good/anxiety free on the day of. We also finished way ahead of schedule and everyone was really happy with their final look. Loved working with all of them, highly recommend!

Real Weddings

• Ross & Danielle
    19 photos · 08/08/2016

Pricing

Debra Petrielli Price Rates

Chicago, IL, 60007
Location of (Debra Petrielli)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding