Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Debra Petrielli

On location hairstyling services for weddings, events, parties, photo shoots, photo sessions (family, maternity, anniversary, and engagement), boudoir sessions, or just the busy woman on the go. Available for out of state events; please inquire for details.

Follow Debra Petrielli on

19 Reviews for Debra Petrielli

• Marcella

Marcella Petrielli · Married on 10/19/2019

Debbie is the best!

Debbie is the best! She provided hair services for me, my two bridesmaids, and both moms and everyone looked absolutely flawless. I wanted a textured, romantic updo and what Debbie came up with was exactly that and more. It was so gorgeous and I got so many compliments about how great my hair looked! I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2019

Fun, professional, and FAST

For my wedding, I booked Xotchitl for hair and Iris for makeup and they were so calm, professional, and punctual. They helped keep the day running smoothly! They also were both able to do bridesmaid/family updos so quickly! True pros. They kept us on track for time and were perfectly able to execute what all the ladies wanted in my group.

They were also both a pleasure during my trial as well. I felt listened to, and like I was able to provide feedback to make the day-of go smoother. Xotchitl is your stylist if you're going for a sleek, vintage-inspired updo!

Both artists also helped contribute to a lighthearted mood in the room which was really helpful on such a long day.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Siemon-Carome · Married on 02/11/2019

Highly recommend!

I had Debbie and Katie for hair, and Kasha for makeup for my wedding on 11/2/19. They were so great! Debbie was super kind and responsive throughout the process, I asked her to update the schedule so many times as new people were added/removed, and she would immediately update the contract/schedule and was super flexible as the schedule changed with the photographer. For my trial Debbie worked with me to figure out exactly what I wanted for my hair. When I didn’t love the first hair do she took it out and re-did it until I loved it. On the day of I didn’t look in the mirror once until she was done and it was EXACTLY what I wanted, and stayed together for the whole night. I also had 3 junior bridesmaids that Katie worked with for hair - she was so kind with them and helped them figure out what style they wanted, since none had been in a wedding before. I also loved Kasha’s makeup, and she prepped a to go back with samples of everything so I could do touch ups later in the day. All three of them were calm and relaxed, it really helped me feel good/anxiety free on the day of. We also finished way ahead of schedule and everyone was really happy with their final look. Loved working with all of them, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Debra Petrielli Pricing

Debra Petrielli Price Rates

Debra Petrielli FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings

• Elk Grove Village, 60007 See on map
    Location of (Debra Petrielli)