Joanna B. Artistry

Chicago, IL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Let us make you feel and look fabulous on your wedding day! You deserve it!

We provide on site consultation and day of services, with airbrush application to make you look flawless!

Serving the Chicagoland area and beyond.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Catherine
    Catherine S. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Incredible work

Joanna is professional, warm, and an incredible artist! I worked with her during my microwedding in early 2021, and she was SO easy to work with. She's super responsive and flexible, which when downsizing from a 150 person wedding to a 10 person dinner party is an absolute must. Her work is also gorgeous; my friend and I had totally different makeup ideas, and Joanna ran with both of them and created beautiful looks. They held up all day through dinner, dancing, and quite a few happy tears. I can't wait to work with her again!
    Amelia B. Married on 06/25/2022

Best makeup artist!

Joanna did makeup for my bridal party for our wedding on the 25th of June. From the very beginning of my trial to our big day she was amazing. She’s so kind and not to mention insanely talented. Everyone complimented how pleased they were with their makeup and looked so glam. I would recommend Joanna without hesitation to all future brides or those looking to get some glam. Thanks for perfecting our wedding day!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 06/04/2022

Joanna is the BEST

I feel SO lucky to have had Joanna do my makeup for my wedding day. She is incredibly talented and organized.

From the moment I met Joanna B at my makeup trial, I knew that I was in the best hands. I immediately felt relieved knowing that my makeup artist truly cared about me and what I wanted on my wedding day.

She has a gift of making you feel super comfortable in your own skin. She does this by carefully listening to your requests, needs and every detail that you care about. She remembers everything.

I had 17 bridesmaids and Joanna helped me create a “getting ready” schedule that allowed us to not only be on time but be early.

On top of that, Joanna provided me with a makeup kit to take on my wedding day and even checked in with me the day after my wedding. She is the most thoughtful person.

If you are looking for a makeup artist… Joanna is the BEST! I would recommend her 1 million times over again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Roots of Life Photography Roots of Life Photography Wedding Photographers

Joanna B. is amazingly talented. She executes the right look for a person and never 'over does' her makeup application. She is great with her clients and is a dream to work with. Joanna B. & I partner often to create styled photo shoots including bridal, wedding & boudoir. She has great style and a keen eye for new trends. I wouldn't hesitate to contact her for your big day ladies! You won't regret it!!!!

Chicago, 60622
8479020592
Location of (Joanna B. Artistry)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding