Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number

About Joanna B. Artistry

Let us make you feel and look fabulous on your wedding day! You deserve it!

We provide on site consultation and day of services, with airbrush application to make you look flawless!

Serving the Chicagoland area and beyond.

Follow Joanna B. Artistry on

Joanna B. Artistry 2
  • Carly

Carly D'agostino · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Joanna = GREAT!

Joanna is truly incredible! From the moment I contacted her, she was immediately responsive and so helpful. Not only did she make me and my bridal party feel and look beautiful, she was so sweet on our big day and also provided a lot of great skincare tips leading up to the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her - she is a wonderful person and a fantastic make-up artist!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Joanna B is THE wedding make-up artist!

Joanna B Artistry was a dream to work with! From the trial to the day of the wedding, Joanna was there and always willing and able to offer her expert advice. I had had a few trials prior to finding Joanna and none of them felt quite right. She created the perfect bridal look that made me feel like the best version of myself at my wedding. It also helps that she's an extremely cool person and my family and friends loved spending the morning with her - they also all loved the looks that she curated for them! Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. For big events I would trust her with my make-up every time!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Joanna B. Artistry 3

Kari Rotenberg · Married on 04/28/2019

Highly recommend Joanna!

Joanna did my makeup for my wedding day but did SO much more than that throughout the wedding process! After one conversation with her, I immediately stopped my search for a MUA and booked her. She's relatable, talented, kind, patient and such a calming presence. She went above and beyond, helping me find a hair stylist and sending me skincare recommendations. On the day-of, she made each of my ladies the best versions of themselves without making any of us look overly done up. Even my husband mentioned how much he loved my makeup on our wedding day and he never notices those things!! Thank you for everything, Joanna!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Joanna B. Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Roots of Life Photography
    Roots of Life Photography Wedding Photographers

Joanna B. is amazingly talented. She executes the right look for a person and never 'over does' her makeup application. She is great with her clients and is a dream to work with. Joanna B. & I partner often to create styled photo shoots including bridal, wedding & boudoir. She has great style and a keen eye for new trends. I wouldn't hesitate to contact her for your big day ladies! You won't regret it!!!!