Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number

About Joanna B. Artistry

Let us make you feel and look fabulous on your wedding day! You deserve it!

We provide on site consultation and day of services, with airbrush application to make you look flawless!

Serving the Chicagoland area and beyond.

Follow Joanna B. Artistry on

Joanna B. Artistry 2
  • Carly

Carly D'agostino · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Joanna = GREAT!

Joanna is truly incredible! From the moment I contacted her, she was immediately responsive and so helpful. Not only did she make me and my bridal party feel and look beautiful, she was so sweet on our big day and also provided a lot of great skincare tips leading up to the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her - she is a wonderful person and a fantastic make-up artist!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2019

#Levinethegoodlife Because of Joanna!

I could rave about Joanna for days! She’s timely, professional & wonderful at taking feedback. What more could you want in a makeup artist? I had 3 or 4 makeup artists that were referred to me by friends, but were unresponsive when I reached out so I guess you could say it was fate how we met. I was headed into a hair trial and saw Joanna doing makeup for another bride that looked fabulous and I quickly went over to get her card in desperation. We hit it off from the beginning. Joanna is one of those bright lights in the world. I emailed her and got an instantaneous response and booked my trial. After my trial, we talked about a few things we were going to tweak on the day of the wedding and it could not have been more PERFECT. I don’t wear much makeup on a daily basis so my husband was worried about me looking like a clown the day of the wedding. Joanna took every bit of feedback and turned it into perfection. I woke up the morning of my wedding with huge bags under my eyes and blemishes that hadn’t been there the day before, but you would have never known it. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride, naturally. That moment of desperation landed me with one of the best in the business and I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2019

Joanna B is THE wedding make-up artist!

Joanna B Artistry was a dream to work with! From the trial to the day of the wedding, Joanna was there and always willing and able to offer her expert advice. I had had a few trials prior to finding Joanna and none of them felt quite right. She created the perfect bridal look that made me feel like the best version of myself at my wedding. It also helps that she's an extremely cool person and my family and friends loved spending the morning with her - they also all loved the looks that she curated for them! Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. For big events I would trust her with my make-up every time!

Sent on 04/03/2019

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Roots of Life Photography
    Roots of Life Photography Wedding Photographers

Joanna B. is amazingly talented. She executes the right look for a person and never 'over does' her makeup application. She is great with her clients and is a dream to work with. Joanna B. & I partner often to create styled photo shoots including bridal, wedding & boudoir. She has great style and a keen eye for new trends. I wouldn't hesitate to contact her for your big day ladies! You won't regret it!!!!