Chicago, IL 60701 Map · Phone number

About Tracy Pantoja Makeup + Hair

Thanks for visiting my site! I am a Free-lance Makeup Artist and have been doing makeup for over 6 years. What started out as a hobby, quickly turned into a passion. A few years ago, a friend asked me to do her makeup for her wedding. I was delighted! I was honored that she trusted me enough to do her makeup for one of the most important days of her life! Needless to say, she loved the makeup and the rest is history!

I feel that make-up is an art form and is an expression of my creativity. It is a way that I can celebrate art, beauty, and creativity all at once.

Outside of makeup, I am a wife to my husband Joe and mother of two. Brandon is 4 and Lea is 2!! My family is my life and always comes first. Life is definitely busy for me but I am loving every minute of it!

Makeup is my passion and I love sharing that passion with others especially if I can help improve someone’s confidence in themselves.

Follow Tracy Pantoja Makeup + Hair on

3 12moonhouse28101729 2057974607 o

4 Reviews for Tracy Pantoja Makeup + Hair

• Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/11/2014

I got married in October 2014 and I cannot rave enough about Tracy and her stylists! They not only helped set the tone for the entire day, but made sure that all of us looked gorgeous until the end. I highly recommend Tracy. She is a talented, knowledgeable artist!

Tracy was recommended to me through a friend, and when I went on her website I instantly fell in love with her portfolio. In reaching out to her, I was happy to have prompt responses that answered all my questions. After my trial, I was even more impressed with her! I was worried about my wedding make up. My complexion is not the greatest and I also wanted to look more glamorous than my every day, but still be recognizable as me. Tracy heard my concerns and was able to deliver the look I was going for. My make-up not only looked great, but she was very calming and fun to talk with. The hairstylist, Jeni, that accompanied Tracy was just as skilled and friendly. Both of them did a great job putting me at ease and answering my questions.

On the day of the wedding, Tracy and her team were there promptly at 7am. They did hair and make up for me, my mom, 5 bridesmaids, and 2 groomswomen. With our large group, there were girls with different texture/length hair and different skin tone/complexions. Everyone got the hair and makeup they wanted, while having a great time. Everyone looked gorgeous. Perfect execution of natural glam. Despite the long day of activities, all of our makeup and hair held up until the end of the night!

Thank you, Tracy, for all your help making me and my bridal party look amazing on my wedding day!

I look forward to future events when I have to look flawless and fancy!

Sent on 11/10/2014
  • User4219754 · 2+ years ago

I just want to reiterate the previous reviews regarding Tracy's great talent as makeup artist! Not only was she very prompt, easy to work with, and more than willing to come to my location for just the bride, but she did an absolutely fantastic job. I was a bit worried about my makeup (especially the red lipstick) needing touch-ups throughout a long and humid wedding day, but it continued to look great throughout the evening. Her hair stylist Jeni also did a wonderful job on both my and my sister's hair. Our photographs turned out stunning!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Maxine · Married on 07/27/2013

My cousin had used Tracy's services for her wedding and she did a wonderful job. When it came to my wedding, I knew right away that I wanted to book her again.
    She is friendly, professional and efficient (she was able to do 7 people in my bridal party, and we all felt stunning with time for pictures before the noon ceremony), and the makeup lasted all day & night (through the ceremony, tears, a photoshoot, and dancing until the night ended).
    Her fees are very reasonable, especially because she will come to your location for the trial and the event. I also like that she accepts online payments prior to the event, so that on the day of there is nothing left to worry about.
    I highly recommend Tracy and will contact her again for my makeup needs.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Tracy Pantoja Makeup + Hair FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations