2206 Alpine Blvd., Alpine, CA 91901 Map · Phone number

About Artisans Manzanita

Artisans Manzanita is a full service woodworking, carpentry and custom wood art producer based out of Alpine CA. We specialize in manzanita wedding trees branch and burlwood displays, furniture and home accents but we are happy to do other custom projects as well. Call Us at 619 410 7920 or visit our website at ManzanitaDisplay.com. We can answer any questions you have or give you a free quote for your project.

We take pride in making the highest quality displays on the west coast and providing friendly and responsive customer service.

These display trees are appx. 16" to 18" tall and they are made of manzanita branches secured to pieces of rare manzanita burlwood. You can hang jewelry, flowers, votives, ribbons, ornaments, tinsel, notes or whatever you want on these awesome displays. They also make great home centerpieces or wedding wish trees. We hope to hear from you soon.

Payment: Our website is up but incomplete so unfortunately we cannot take orders right now on the site. We are happy to send you a paypal invoice for your order and ship to you anywhere in the U.S. or if you are in San Diego county we can personally deliver your order of 5 trees or more and receive payment upon delivery. Los Angeles- 10 trees or more. Otherwise all trees are available for pickup in Alpine CA at our workshop.

We accept cash, paypal, credit card, money order, or cashiers checks. No personal checks please.

Follow Artisans Manzanita on

jazzandjewelrytrees014

2 Reviews for Artisans Manzanita

• breleficent

Bre · Married on 05/29/2011

I got a total of 5 branches for a great price! My fiance (now husband) and I made our ceremony arrangements using them. Isaac was very accomidating and went out of his way to accomodate with us. He is usally closed on Sundays but opened his shop for us because it was the only time I had to drive to Alpine to pick them up. He was very sweet and helpful. I recommend this vendor!

Katrina · Married on 02/02/2011

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0

I had some trouble getting my branches, since the first set arrived broken, but Isaac did what he could to make it right eventually. These are a good price, and worked perfectly for my wishing tree. I had to spray them with a mix and found a helpful recipe and instructions for this on their website.

Artisans Manzanita FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• 2206 Alpine Blvd. Alpine, 91901 See on map
    6194107920 (Phone number)
    6193374159 (Other Phone Number)