60 E 54th St, New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Masana NYC Portrait Artwork

Based in New York City, New York, and an award-winning and published photography company, specializing in documenting your wedding day with thoughtful, sensitive images that look more like pieces of art. These breathtaking, emotion-filled images are a blend of contemporary and photojournalistic styles.

Follow Masana NYC Portrait Artwork on

• Videos 2

46 Reviews for Masana NYC Portrait Artwork

• F

Francesca · Married on 01/16/2015

My husband and I searched and met with many photographers, but no one could compare to G.E. Masana. When I stumbled across his website and looked at his photos online I could feel the emotions those couples felt at that moment the picture was taken. It was unbelievable that a picture could make me feel what they were experiencing and even more amazing he was able to capture that.

Working with G.E. was amazing, he was very professional. We had no doubts in his ability to capture all moments of our wedding that would let us relive the day over and over again. When G.E. did the reveal of our photos from our wedding we were blown away, he exceeded our expectations by a long shot. He was worth every penny, after all that is all we have left to look back on from our wedding night besides each other.

Sent on 04/26/2015

G.E. Was amazing. Once we saw his work we knew he was the perfect photographer. His work is amazing, you could feel the emotions in his pictures. He exceeded our expectations by a long shot and we're thrilled when we saw our photos and received our albums. Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Carina · Married on 09/06/2014

My mom got so emotional looking at the pictures that she started crying and had to step away and take a break before even getting to the ceremony pictures!

G.E. created captured all of the emotions and provided us with a beautiful photographic memoir of our wedding day. He was both everywhere and nowhere during our wedding day: he captured every moment but he did not disturb us or distract from our enjoyment of the day.

G.E. was very detail orientated. He spent over an hour on the phone with me a few weeks before the wedding, helping me to plan every detail of the timing of the day. Working with G.E. was almost like working with a wedding planner.

He was also very flexible. He created a special package for us that was within our budget and met our needs. He also travelled to Baltimore to shoot our engagement photos. I received countless compliments.

I would not hesitate to recommend G.E. to other brides

Sent on 11/14/2014

Masana NYC Portrait Artwork FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• The Grateful Head
    The Grateful Head Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love GE. I am a huge fan! His work stands out from the basic "wedding photographer". The fact that his clients hire him as apart of other milestones after the wedding speaks tremendously!

• 60 E 54th St New York, NY, 10022 See on map