Arnello Events

Thousand Oaks, CA View map Visit website

$475 Typical Price

Tired of a boring wedding where you are holding out for the "I Do" so you can bolt to the cocktail hour for glorified pigs in a blanket?

Anthony is here to make your wedding not only special for the couple, but enjoyable for the audience. After all, no one wants a ceremony where Nana passes out from heat stroke before we can even skip over the omitted "Obey" line and get to the kiss.

Services Offered:

• Civil Marriage
  • Vow Renewal
  • Allowing couples to create own vows
  • Premarital Counseling

There is a lot happening when you're planning the big day, Anthony is available for as much or as little guidance as requested by the couple being married.

• Customized Vows- Want help coming up with the right words to say, I do? With a background in the entertainment business and writing, Anthony can offer any assistance on crafting the perfect profession of your love.
  • Unique Ceremonies- I am here to help combine family, religious, cultural, and other traditions to make your special day as unique as the couple being joined together.

Specializations:

• LGBT+ Weddings
  • Jewish Weddings (of varying degrees of religiousness)
  • Scottish Weddings in kilt
  • Incorporation of different personalized traditions (i.e. jumping the broom, sand ceremonies, and hand fasting).
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$475

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$75

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Jewish
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Vianney S. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect officiant for all needs!

Anthony was such a great person to work with! My husband and I just got married and had a court wedding ceremony. It was about two months before our wedding and we found out that the officiant provided by the court house was only able to get 8 people max. My husbands family did not have that since they all wanted to see us get married. I found Anthony through the app “the knot”, his profile seemed super professional and who wouldn’t like a personalized story themed going for the ceremony part!!! He walked me through the entire process from how we build the story, what kind of ceremony we were going to have, and helped us choose the right length of the ceremony. We wanted something quick, simple, and straight to the point. He provided just that! He personalized our story into a light hearted story and made ceremony super easy. I would definitely recommend him and his services! He’s amazing !! Thank you again!!!
    Cameo C. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great guy…very laid back. Didn’t pressure religion in our ceremony and wanted to make it personal just between the 2 of us

Anthony was amazing and very accomadating
  • Betsy
    Betsy L. Married on 02/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST I could have asked for..

He was very patient with my bridal party and very friendly. He was also very affordable and was easy to talk to. Did the best he could with how shy my now husband and I were to talk about ourselves and our relationship but he made it work and gave us such a great service. I would definitely recommend him to others. I did the elopement style with the basic vows and a small back story.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Anthony Arnello
Anthony Arnello
Officiant

Anthony is an event planner and producer behind some of the most spectacular affairs in the Gold Coast Region of Southern California.

From private high-end birthday parties in the Hollywood Hills to intimate country afternoon tea parties in Santa Barbara, with Anthony planning your event, extravagance is truly just the beginning!

Anthony’s background was as a voice actor and unscripted television producer. Having worked on projects for Netflix, Marvel, and other major networks, Anthony understands urgency and what it means to deliver perfection time and time again. In addition to his entertainment career, Anthony is passionate about food, cooking, and the culinary space. An expertise which is infused to the events he produces.

Thousand Oaks Thousand Oaks, CA, 91362
Location of (Arnello Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding