Boulder, CO 80304 Map · Phone number

About Armitage Photography

Armitage Photography has been in business since 1998, photographing over 500 weddings. We work hard to make your wedding photography fun, creative and stress free. All packages include two sets of DVDs with all your high resolution photos with full rights to the client and a beautiful wedding album. Susan Armitage and Nancy Nibbe will make sure your wedding day photography goes smoothly and we will create images to last a lifetime of memories.

Metzger569websize
Metzger569websize
Callahanfullsize
blog6

10 Reviews for Armitage Photography

Susan was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She even went as far as to print out the ideas I sent her via Pinterest to ensure she shot everything we requested on our wedding day. Susan was also extremely quick to get our images and prints to us after the wedding. All of the photographs were just beautiful and there were plenty to choose from. All around, we couldn't be happier with Susan at Armitage Photography.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Robyn · Married on 06/22/2013

When we met with Susan at her studio just before the wedding I immediately felt at ease. We appreciated that she listened to some of our goofy ideas. We also loved looking around at all the photos she had shot on previous occasions at our venue, Lionscrest Manor. Both Susan and her partner were extremely professional, and also had a lot of fun with our families. They are very gifted photographers and we can't wait to see the final product!!! Thanks ladies!!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Carmen · Married on 05/25/2013

What I love most about Susan is that she is easy to work with and made us very comfortable throughout the whole process!

We did engagement photos and 8-hour wedding package with additional printed albums. The engagement shoot we did on a frozen lake, and we had a very fun day! Susan had a great idea to draw a heart in the snow with us standing in it, and that became my favorite shot! On the wedding day, Susan had an assistant photographer throughout the ceremony and reception. She was not intruding to what was happening (unlike other photographers I've seen at friends' weddings). She helped to position us to get the posed shots. We had a good mixture of posed and candid shots.

I was very nip-picky about selecting photos for the printed albums. I had lots of opinions for editing, which resulted in 8-10 drafts, and Susan was patient and accommodating throughout the process. She even added pages to our engagement album without extra cost. The resulting photos were beautiful and tasteful.

Susan always responds very quickly with either email or call. In the days before the wedding, she initiated a longer phone conversations to go over details of the big day. Great communication!

Her fee rate is moderate compared to other photographers of this level. I highly recommend Susan to any nearly newlywed!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Award

Armitage Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Colorado Rose Cake Company
    Colorado Rose Cake Company Wedding Cakes

Susan is truly one of my favorite photographers and would be a great choice to capture all of the special moments of your wedding day. A great eye resulting in great shots!

• The Chateaux at Fox Meadows
    The Chateaux at Fox Meadows Mansion Weddings

I would highly recommend Armitage Photography. Susan and Nancy are so wonderful to work with, and their photos are top notch. Having worked with several hundred photographers, I must say that Armitage is a step above the rest. If you choose them for your wedding, or any other photography you need, you will not be disappointed!

• Pure Sounds Productions
    Pure Sounds Productions Wedding DJs

Nancy and Susan are professional, timely and consistent with clients and vendors alike! We absolutely love working with them!

• Boulder, 80304 See on map