6485 Palma Ave, Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Arlyne's Flowers

Arlyne's Flowers & Etc. has been serving the Atascadero community since 1950 and is currently owned by the third generation. Located in the historic downtown area of Atascadero, Arlyne's staff will expertly assist you in any and all floral needs!

SeaventureResortWedding001
arlynesstorefront

5 Reviews for Arlyne's Flowers

• Kevin

Kevin · Married on 05/20/2017

Arlyne's Flowers is a fantastic florist that will create beautiful arrangements for your floral needs. My wife and I decided to go with Arlyne's since we were getting married close by in Atascadero, and it was well reviewed and their arrangements looked stunning. The prices are very reasonable, and despite not having much to go off of(I gave a vague description of Calla Lilies, my wife mentioned something loose and natural looking with purple) from they created beautiful boutonnieres and bouquets for our day. The florists who work here are highly skilled and clearly know how to create memorable arrangements. The quality of their work was definitely impressive, many guests at the wedding also commented on how great our flowers looked as well. They even added in a complimentary throw bouquet for her to throw during the bouquet toss, which we were very thankful for.

If you are getting married somewhere along the central coast, definitely swing by and consider Arlyne's Flowers for your floral needs. I will definitely buy their floral arrangements again, they were just so beautiful!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

I was completely blown away by how gorgeous our wedding flowers were! It’s one thing to look at a picture on Pinterest and say “I want that” and quite another to hold your wedding bouquet in your hands and realize that it could not be more perfect :) Jaynee at Arlyne’s Flowers attentively listened to my vision and made it a reality. She was pleasant, professional, and calming…even when I was stressing out over centerpieces (again). And the cost was so reasonable! It was wonderful to feel like we had gotten a “bargain” without having to sacrifice on quality or beauty. While all of our arrangements were stunning, Jaynee’s creation of our wedding arch deserves special mention. Using lace, strings of “pearls”, and our wedding flowers, she created the perfect romantic, elegant backdrop for our vows. On the spot I decided to pose all of the family photographs in front of it just because it was so beautiful :)

Sent on 07/02/2016

Bethany · Married on 11/14/2015

Arlyne's Flowers did an outstanding job on my wedding flowers. The girls at Arlyne's were wonderful to work with. They listened to what I wanted my bouquets to look like, showed me lots of different flowers that I could pick from, and helped me figure out what I wanted. After I left they continued to discuss my bouquets and found the perfect pink and white speckled roses to add to them. When my wedding weekend arrived they delivered my flowers on time and the bouquets were breathtaking! They far surpassed my imagination and were absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Arlyne's Flowers to anyone looking for the perfect wedding flowers!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Arlyne's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 173.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 44.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 53.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 88.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Flower Petals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Arlyne's Flowers 1
    Throw Bouquet
    With the purchase of your bridal bouquet and wedding flowers, you will receive a complimentary throw bouquet! This makes a nice addition to the cake table or guest book table.

• Entertainment Now DJ's & Decor Up Lighting
    Entertainment Now DJ's & Decor Up Lighting Wedding DJs

I have done Wedding Ceremony's & Receptions where "Arlyne's Flowers" has done the Floral Design and their work is Beautiful! DJ Del Entertainment Now www.weddingdj.net

• 6485 Palma Ave Atascadero, 93422 See on map