6485 Palma Ave, Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Arlyne's Flowers

Hello and Congratulations!

Your wedding is a big deal for you and your love; and it's a big deal for us! It's a big deal because we know how important the details are for your special day. Flowers and theme set the tone for the entire event and we're here to help you realize your vision. We use seasonal and locally sourced florals so your flowers shine bright throughout your event.

We happily serve the San Luis Obispo County area including Paso Robles, Templeton, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, Cayucos, Cambria and more.

About us: Our motto is "I must have flowers. Always. Always." ~Monet. We love this quote because flowers evoke emotions and bring joy to any occasion. Flowers and design are our passion!

We specialize in custom design for any budget and style. Whether you have something specific in mind or are not sure where to start, we're here to help. Alyssa and her team will work with you from day-one to make sure your flowers bring joy and beauty to your wedding day. Your perfect day is our perfect day!

Thank you for visiting our page!

Our best wishes on your upcoming wedding day!

XOXO,

watercolorflowerwreath angela 3 51 174740 1567290494
arlynes april ad 1 51 174740 1567291665

5 Reviews for Arlyne's Flowers

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

I was completely blown away by how gorgeous our wedding flowers were! It’s one thing to look at a picture on Pinterest and say “I want that” and quite another to hold your wedding bouquet in your hands and realize that it could not be more perfect :) Jaynee at Arlyne’s Flowers attentively listened to my vision and made it a reality. She was pleasant, professional, and calming…even when I was stressing out over centerpieces (again). And the cost was so reasonable! It was wonderful to feel like we had gotten a “bargain” without having to sacrifice on quality or beauty. While all of our arrangements were stunning, Jaynee’s creation of our wedding arch deserves special mention. Using lace, strings of “pearls”, and our wedding flowers, she created the perfect romantic, elegant backdrop for our vows. On the spot I decided to pose all of the family photographs in front of it just because it was so beautiful :)

Sent on 07/02/2016

Bethany · Married on 11/14/2015

Arlyne's Flowers did an outstanding job on my wedding flowers. The girls at Arlyne's were wonderful to work with. They listened to what I wanted my bouquets to look like, showed me lots of different flowers that I could pick from, and helped me figure out what I wanted. After I left they continued to discuss my bouquets and found the perfect pink and white speckled roses to add to them. When my wedding weekend arrived they delivered my flowers on time and the bouquets were breathtaking! They far surpassed my imagination and were absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Arlyne's Flowers to anyone looking for the perfect wedding flowers!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Arlyne's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 173.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 44.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 53.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 88.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,985.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Arlyne's Flowers 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Entertainment Now DJ's & Decor Up Lighting
    Entertainment Now DJ's & Decor Up Lighting Wedding DJs

I have done Wedding Ceremony's & Receptions where "Arlyne's Flowers" has done the Floral Design and their work is Beautiful! DJ Del Entertainment Now www.weddingdj.net

• 6485 Palma Ave Atascadero, CA, 93422 See on map