6485 Palma Ave, Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Arlyne's Flowers

Hello and Congratulations!

Your wedding is a big deal for you and your love; and it's a big deal for us! It's a big deal because we know how important the details are for your special day. Flowers and theme set the tone for the entire event and we're here to help you realize your vision. We use seasonal and locally sourced florals so your flowers shine bright throughout your event.

We happily serve the San Luis Obispo County area including Paso Robles, Templeton, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, Cayucos, Cambria and more.

About us: Our motto is "I must have flowers. Always. Always." ~Monet. We love this quote because flowers evoke emotions and bring joy to any occasion. Flowers and design are our passion!

We specialize in custom design for any budget and style. Whether you have something specific in mind or are not sure where to start, we're here to help. Alyssa and her team will work with you from day-one to make sure your flowers bring joy and beauty to your wedding day. Your perfect day is our perfect day!

Thank you for visiting our page! Please call Alyssa (email works, too!) to schedule a consultation. 805.466.1136

Our best wishes on your upcoming wedding day!

XOXO,

arlynes april ad 1 51 174740 1567291665

5 Reviews for Arlyne's Flowers

• Kevin

Kevin · Married on 05/20/2017

Arlyne's Flowers is a fantastic florist that will create beautiful arrangements for your floral needs. My wife and I decided to go with Arlyne's since we were getting married close by in Atascadero, and it was well reviewed and their arrangements looked stunning. The prices are very reasonable, and despite not having much to go off of(I gave a vague description of Calla Lilies, my wife mentioned something loose and natural looking with purple) from they created beautiful boutonnieres and bouquets for our day. The florists who work here are highly skilled and clearly know how to create memorable arrangements. The quality of their work was definitely impressive, many guests at the wedding also commented on how great our flowers looked as well. They even added in a complimentary throw bouquet for her to throw during the bouquet toss, which we were very thankful for.

If you are getting married somewhere along the central coast, definitely swing by and consider Arlyne's Flowers for your floral needs. I will definitely buy their floral arrangements again, they were just so beautiful!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

I was completely blown away by how gorgeous our wedding flowers were! It’s one thing to look at a picture on Pinterest and say “I want that” and quite another to hold your wedding bouquet in your hands and realize that it could not be more perfect :) Jaynee at Arlyne’s Flowers attentively listened to my vision and made it a reality. She was pleasant, professional, and calming…even when I was stressing out over centerpieces (again). And the cost was so reasonable! It was wonderful to feel like we had gotten a “bargain” without having to sacrifice on quality or beauty. While all of our arrangements were stunning, Jaynee’s creation of our wedding arch deserves special mention. Using lace, strings of “pearls”, and our wedding flowers, she created the perfect romantic, elegant backdrop for our vows. On the spot I decided to pose all of the family photographs in front of it just because it was so beautiful :)

Sent on 07/02/2016

Bethany · Married on 11/14/2015

Arlyne's Flowers did an outstanding job on my wedding flowers. The girls at Arlyne's were wonderful to work with. They listened to what I wanted my bouquets to look like, showed me lots of different flowers that I could pick from, and helped me figure out what I wanted. After I left they continued to discuss my bouquets and found the perfect pink and white speckled roses to add to them. When my wedding weekend arrived they delivered my flowers on time and the bouquets were breathtaking! They far surpassed my imagination and were absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Arlyne's Flowers to anyone looking for the perfect wedding flowers!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Arlyne's Flowers Pricing

Arlyne's Flowers Price Rates

Arlyne's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 173.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 44.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 53.00
    $ 88.00
    $ 1985.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Arlyne's Flowers 1
    Elopement Package

Have your plans changed? Are you having a small ceremony now and planning your blowout reception for later?

Our Elopement Package includes your Bridal Bouquet with seasonal and premium flowers along with your Groom's Boutonniere. $150

Your Special Day is going to be beautiful and special. We can help adorn you with flowers!

Please call for a phone consulation and allow two weeks for flower delivery.

• Arlyne's Flowers 2
    DIY Package

Are you planning a DIY wedding? We can help with your floral planning and order!

• Entertainment Now DJ's & Decor Up Lighting Wedding DJs

I have done Wedding Ceremony's & Receptions where "Arlyne's Flowers" has done the Floral Design and their work is Beautiful! DJ Del Entertainment Now www.weddingdj.net

• 6485 Palma Ave Atascadero, CA, 93422 See on map
    805-864-5095 (Phone number)
    Location of (Arlyne's Flowers)