110 West 17th st., New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number

About Ariston Flowers

Ariston Florist has been custom designing weddings for over 30 years in the New York City area.
We offer free consultations to discuss your flower options and also provide a sample arrangement so you know what to expect on your wedding day.

Our services include custom designed bridal bouquet, boutineers, bridesmaids bouquets, coursages, center pieces, chuppas, church decor, cocktail hour and reception embellishments.
From elegant and traditional to hip and modern, we offer all styles of arrangements to create the look that you are going for.
We also include set up, delivery and breakdown of all flower decorations so that you can focus on what is important that day while we set the tone effortlessly.

Please call today to set up an appointment or stop by anytime to meet with one of our wedding specialists to discuss your floral options!

We look forward to meeting you and we feel so confident in our work, please take a moment to read our reviews of our past weddings.

Ariston Florist

0659padul
0917padul

53 Reviews for Ariston Flowers

Valentina · Married on 03/04/2018

We are very pleased with the amazing work they did, not only with our breathtaking bouquets, but also with the Chuppah, which was exquisite. They had to make two different deliveries for us on our wedding: for the first look and for the reception, and they were punctual in both cases. Also, the flowers lasted way over a week after the event, and Theodor was very receptive and met with us as many times as we needed it. :)

Monica · Married on 11/18/2016

WOW! This was the reaction from seeing the flowers at our wedding! The arrangements and bouquets turned out bigger and better than expected! Everyone has commented on how amazing all of our flowers were. When I first saw the bouquets, the colors were slightly different than what I had expected, but looking back at pictures they were perfect – Thomas and his team knew exactly what they were doing and took the time to match colors to our venue and the lighting, as well as preserving what I wanted. Similarly, the tree for our escort card table was unlike what I had envisioned; it looked amazing on the table and received countless compliments. Thomas was so easy to work with and made sure we knew we were in good hands! I highly recommended Ariston for any of your floral needs now and in the future.

• Z

Zara · Married on 08/13/2016

Ariston florists is amazing! They did the flowers for my wedding on 8/13/16 at the Essex House and they were incredible, far beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I worked with John and he was truly a pleasure to work with, taking the time to answer all of my questions and go over all of my concerns. Before booking a florist I spent a lot of time online going through reviews and pictures trying to find the perfect company to match my vision. We finally narrowed it down to just a few florists and we met with them- after meeting with John I felt so at ease, I knew he was the right choice. Furthermore, John provided us with a complimentary viewing of centerpieces for the wedding (before we even booked with him!!!!). I have several friends who have gotten married and used other florists and none of their florists provided them with this service. It was so nice to go into the flower shop and see what the centerpieces would look like on my special day. I am so glad that I went with Ariston and I cannot recommend them enough!

• 110 West 17th st. New York, 10011 See on map